• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E better than LSD?

Which do you feel is superior? E or LSD?

• Ecstasy.

Votes: 41 42.3%
  • LSD.

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Can't decide. (Apples and oranges!)

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Both at once!

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am more of a party person. I like being with lots of people and when I do it on LSD I get spooked. Rolling on the other hand makes me the life of the party.

i've tried lsd 3 times, and personally, i don't really like the buzz. however, when the 2 are combined you can't go wrong as long as you don't overdo both

Depends on the person.

But I've not met anyone thats taken acid that prefers E.

E is for different situations, going out, etc. If you're sitting in take a tab :)

With Ecstasy you're always chasing the dunt and end up munching 20-30 pills before you decide to give up and go to bed. With acid you take 1 good tab and that's you set for 8-12 hours.

i've tried lsd 3 times, and personally, i don't really like the buzz. however, when the 2 are combined you can't go wrong as long as you don't overdo both
i dont like the buzz either, you are kinda incapable of doing anything except walking around / thinking but i get very bored really fast... i'm like cool look at that, okay now i'm bored this needs to end...
apart from finding the buzz pretty boring i also dont like how it makes me feel mutated and how it makes other ppl look pretty freaky
not really my cup of tea lsd lol...

it doesnt come close to the "i dont want this to end" feeling E gives me

i might like it when i take it togheter with mdma tough, didnt do that before

i dont like the buzz either, you are kinda incapable of doing anything except walking around / thinking but i get very bored really fast... i'm like cool look at that, okay now i'm bored this needs to end...
apart from finding the buzz pretty boring i also dont like how it makes me feel mutated and how it makes other ppl look pretty freaky
not really my cup of tea lsd lol...

it doesnt come close to the "i dont want this to end" feeling E gives me

i might like it when i take it togheter with mdma tough, didnt do that before

You only get out of it what you put in. Next time you trip try being as interactive as you possibly can with the experience. As soon as you decide that you want it to end you are setting yourself up for a bad trip.

It's not about the buzz either. Drugs in general are about the different mind set to me. The different level of conscienceness. LSD doesn't give the best buzz but it gives the most incredible state of mind.

As far as the topic, two words: candy flipping.

This is a tough question. But I don't agree with alot of you guys when saying that the high's are completely different. I even remember the first time that I took acid I was thinking to myself that it seemed to have some really similar effects. I mean, they are both psychedelics and all. But I wouldn't say either is better than the other but both are very worth trying.

I just posted this in the Psychedelics Forum but someone came up with the idea to post it here to see if I get different responses, so:

I think I'm trying acid soon, and I wandering if anyone knows if LSD is better than ecstasy? Does it depend on the person? What's your personal favorite? And how is it better?
Thank youu.

LSD = feels real
Ecstasy = feels chemical

My opinion: LSD is so much better, but it completely depends on your objective though...

LSD = feels real
Ecstasy = feels chemical

Ok where to start, hahaha, thank god im stoned writing this i got some much more going on my mind, ok. 1. i never tried LSD, so i cannot comment on if its a better drug then MDMA, we both know its a heavy psychadelic, correct ? So that said, and MDMA beeing an empathic stimulant, stimulant alone, having no halucinogene properties done alone (MDMA only). So right there i would say if something would make you halucinate then that would make me wonder how good is your hit.

Propably you had some bad experience with MDMA, because, the bliss of beeing on it is none what so ever chemical, trust me my friend, maybe the shitty pills you were getting were meth bombs, perprz, or even just plain Amphetamine. Parachute 200mg of molly in a night, tell me what you think afterwards ? And how can a pill that makes you halucinate feel real again ?

My 2 cents

Depends on the person.

But I've not met anyone thats taken acid that prefers E.

E is for different situations, going out, etc. If you're sitting in take a tab :)

With Ecstasy you're always chasing the dunt and end up munching 20-30 pills before you decide to give up and go to bed. With acid you take 1 good tab and that's you set for 8-12 hours.

I have taken LSD many times and greatly prefer MDMA to it. I like psychodelics and delving into my own mind with them but I absolutely loath the body high I get when on LSD. I think that someone who likes acid better than MDMA is looking for something completely different than someone who prefers MDMA

Personally I found LSD to be much much more intense, it lasted 6 hours, and then had after effects for about 4. Much more crazy mindfuck experience. I tend to get very paranoid and anxious towards the end of the trip and usually have to throw a few benzos into the mix (after the hallucinations have stopped of course, don't want to miss out on those.)

Pure molly on the other hand feels far more like just chemical euphoria and empathy, a much more simple high, doesn't last as long but is much more pleasurable than LSD.

I guess they are really both very different experiences, and can't really be compared.

Ok where to start, hahaha, thank god im stoned writing this i got some much more going on my mind, ok. 1. i never tried LSD, so i cannot comment on if its a better drug then MDMA, we both know its a heavy psychadelic, correct ? So that said, and MDMA beeing an empathic stimulant, stimulant alone, having no halucinogene properties done alone (MDMA only). So right there i would say if something would make you halucinate then that would make me wonder how good is your hit.

Propably you had some bad experience with MDMA, because, the bliss of beeing on it is none what so ever chemical, trust me my friend, maybe the shitty pills you were getting were meth bombs, perprz, or even just plain Amphetamine. Parachute 200mg of molly in a night, tell me what you think afterwards ? And how can a pill that makes you halucinate feel real again ?

My 2 cents

its preference i gues, to me E feels alot more real then LSD

its not about which ones better as this is very depenant on the situation and your personal frame of mind. I'll just say i love both :)

This is so dependent on basically what a person is seeking out in a drug experience.

I've done Ecstasy and LSD countless times, and when it comes down too it, i simply prefer LSD over MDMA. And this is purely based on personal preference, i like to delve into my own mind.. and connect too music/dancing on a level that's just simply impossible on Ecstasy. I love the fact that for the next 10hours or so.. every little thing is going to be incredibly interesting and insightful. Now i know alot of people here and on the psych's board wouldn't call LSD a 'party drug' per say.. i've found i can enjoy it both on my own.. and in a party environment (usually Psy Partys where the entire party itself it designed around psychedelics)

Whereas on ecstasy i just feel 'really fucking good' for 4hours or so, i love the high of ecstasy.. but i just feel i gain more from LSD, if that makes sense.

I'll say one thing though.. dancing on LSD is unlike anything you've ever imagined <3

I like them combined together but with the lsd on the lower side so i get the great euphoria and the mental expansion. MDMA on it own is great but i like to give it some more dimension to it.. to increase insight. IF i only had to pick one though it would be LSD

What's better?

Well MDMA is better for empathy while LSD is better for hallucinations.;)

Some people might not like being so happy and open while some people may not like hallucinating having a trip that may scar them for life. LSD is a powerful hallucinogen that's far from just being a high, while MDMA can be also, it's nowhere in the same sense as with LSD. It shows you things that you might not want to know.

Sorry, my polls are always slightly retarded, but I'm sure we can have a little fun here.

Wait a second, there's no fun allowed in ED.
*Puts on serious face*

I said "apples and oranges".

The two drugs are not really all that similar to me, I really enjoy both of them for different reasons. They feelings that I get from each are different from each other.

well if you are asking wich one is stronger

I would say LSD

cause is a Psychadelic, and it affects more parts of the brain.

very easy to have a bad trip on it, it depends on settings and your state of mind, happy or sad

Ecstasy(mdma), is a more body high type of feeling with a wonderfull come up euphoria, does not last as long as LSD, but its impossible to have a bad trip on ecstasy.

so therefore is alright to do it in a club while dancing to your favorite tunes.

thats my 2 cents

its a completly different drug you can compare it to e's really

ive had just as much fun rollin about on the floor laughin balls off on acid as i have bein comptely wiped out on mdma

two very different buzzes tho

This right here. Acid and X are awesome but they both have a time and a place (sometimes the same time and the same place, lol) and are too different to make a straight comparision.

Besides some people replying in this thread have never done acid before, so wtf?

I think they are both great in their own ways, haha.

=D