View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM vs DXO and DXM+Wellbutrin combination - DXM questions

Soul Garden

Bluelighter
Based on experience, I have reason to believe DXM is better, in my opinion, than DXO. DXM seems to be more psychedelic, stimulated, much more mental, more mind opening, and emotional. DXO just feels like a world of fuck up. Things distort, moving objects move in frames rather full motion, it gets really dark and mysterious feeling, things stretch, shrink and increase in size, objects talk to you(in my experience at least), you walk and talk retarded, and you dissociate of course :) DXO is still definitely a fun trip for me, but I prefer the lighter, more active, and more mental/emotional trip DXM gives.

I'm prescribed 300mg wellbutrin a day. I have heard much of the intense trips, some lasting four days, because of wellbutrins dramatic effect on DXM. I remember taking 150mg of DXM one day with my wellbutrin. I felt warm and tingly at first. I then noticed that when I closed my eyes, I got visuals. They were different from the usual visuals though. They seemed brighter, more colorful, vivid, and overall, more psychedelic. I started to get the opiate feel also. That feeling of lightness and floating when you walk, the euphoria, everything without the nausea and nodding.

I felt stimulated also. I moved around a lot, talked a lot. Mind was what was most stimulated though. My thoughts were getting crazy. Crazy as in I was thinking of complex concepts, the cosmos, the universe, humans and human interactions, etc... I felt very weird emotions I've never felt before. These emotions could only be described with colors and art. When I heard music, I could see it in my head when my eyes closed. When I made my own music, I felt on top of the world. I have a dream of becoming a rock musician so it made me feel as if that day of glory was going to be soon.

I was wiping the tunes right off of my ass. That's just how fast I was coming up with tunes. Complex tunes consisting of bright strong chords and techniques, all finger picked professionally. I felt like I had a very strong chance of achieving that dream, and anyway who gets in the way will be brutally disposed of :D I could definitely think clearer, form sentences better than I could sober, interact socially without making myself seem distant and withdrawn, etc... There's more to it, but that's too much detail.

Has anyone else had experiences like this? Do you prefer DXM or DXO? Did you know that with inhibitors, the whole trip can change from more dissociation and less psychedelic to more psychedelic and less dissociation? Have you had pleasant or unpleasant trips with the wellbutrin combination? Are grapefruit/pomegranate juice stronger and safer inhibitors? If an inhibitor that increased levels of DXO were to mixed, would that be unpleasant or pleasant?

Also, I'd like to know if a 800mg DXM trip makes one ready for lsd, dmt, nbome, mesc, psilocybin, etc... Also, how long does DXM tolerance last?(Don't jump to any conclusions, I only use it once every few weeks to every four months) Why is DXM looked down upon so much? Why is it that almost anything a DXM user says is disregarded and is refered to as being delusional, confused, and delirious? Why is it that DXM is considered something can't be used spiritually? Why is DXM usually a very dark, mysterious,weird high? Nothing wrong with that though, because I love it :)