Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM Party Dosage

SirSpanky

Greenlighter
Hey guys, last night i had a dream in which SWIM asked how much a suitable dosage of DXM would be for a party setting, without it being too noticeable. SWIM also mentioned that when he looked for Robitussin Dry Cough at Chemist Warehouse the other day, there appeared to be none stocked on the shelf. SWIM is curious if he has to ask staff for the syrup. I plan to break the news to SWIM in my next dream

Well tell SWIM its against the rules to use the alias SWIM when you are clearly talking about yourself. You want DXM only in your cough syrup or tablets. Its on the shelves. Im not allowed to tell you how much to take on this site but I know erowid has a dose guide that says how much makes you trip to how much makes you die. Its not even illegal to drink cough syrup so I wouldnt sweat it. If you cant find it then I would ask where the cough syrup is.

If you've never taken DXM before then I highly recommend trying it at home first. You never know how you might react and its safer to just titrate to your own ideal dose. Most people would be able to get a couple of recreational doses from a bottle, depending on what effects you want and how your body handles it.

I do like dxm, but it is quite powerful stuff. You actually trip pretty hard. Its more of a mind trip than a visual one, but good god all mighty that stuff fucks you up at high doses. Ive seen people freak out on it. Personally tripping is something that I always enjoy and have only had one kinda bad trip out of the hundreds of trips I had. This was mainly cuz I got in a fight with a crackhead right after I took some X and shrooms and he pulled out a knife so I threw a brick at him and it hit him in the head. The violence was a bit weird cuz I was just starting to feel my shrooms. I felt a bit weird for an hour but my homegirl gave me a back rub and than a personal happy massage and I felt much better.

Yo Spanky,

Dextromethorphan hydrobromide is the stuff in cough syrups that Swiy wants. Unfortunately, you're gonna have to put up with a whole bunch of other shit (<--- I chose that word carefully and purposefully) in the syrup which could produce side effects that many would deem to be downright unsociable.

A fair whack of sorbitol and you may be the death of the party, because the effect that sorbitol has on yer guts is not one which you want presenting itself when there are lots of happy and attractive people around.

So, uh, Swiy better test out some dosages beforehand lest swiy wants to get the party stinkin'

<Serious Note: there are some other ingredients which could cause more serious issues in some cough syrup formulations, so you'd better do a shit (<---that word again) load of research before trying it in any setting. If you do lots of research you'll find the answer to your original question anyway.

Good luck you spanky ol' swimmer, you!

Hey guys, last night i had a dream in which I asked how much a suitable dosage of DXM would be for a party setting, without it being too noticeable. I also mentioned that when I looked for Robitussin Dry Cough at Chemist Warehouse the other day, there appeared to be none stocked on the shelf. I am curious if I asked staff for the syrup. I plan to break the news to myself when I wake up to myself

fixed

300mg, 2nd plateau figure out the dose based on your weight. Anything more than that and you'll look like you're insane and likely act the same as well.

I partied with high 3rd plateau doses but only with other people on the same doses. People can definitely tell when your eyes are as open as possible and pupils could not possibly get any bigger, not to mention the sweating, loss of memory, cognitive abilities, saying strange thing and the famous robowalk, makes me feel like a T-Rex or a raptor!.

Definitely try it first before going to a party. My first real dose at like 450mg i did at a party and kind of embarrassed myself lol. Especially since everyone else was just drunk/stoned.

i dont really think dxm should be used as a party drus espicaly if u want to be suttle dxm is in the top 5 most noticable drugs lol also certin chemists dont stock it find a chemist with robotusin dry cough forte and ask for that

i like partying on dxm, don't drink too much though every time i've been at a bar or club on dxm and had more then say 3 drinks i got thrown out. and i don't go out lightly i'll straight fuck up a bouncer. don't fucking tell me to leave.

i like partying on dxm, don't drink too much though every time i've been at a bar or club on dxm and had more then say 3 drinks i got thrown out. and i don't go out lightly i'll straight fuck up a bouncer. don't fucking tell me to leave.

I don't understand how DXM could serve as a party drug. How are you supposed to dance with that walk?

^you lose the walk after doing it like 20 times or something. i've done it and other dissociatives over 1000 times so i'm used to that shit.

^you lose the walk after doing it like 20 times or something. i've done it and other dissociatives over 1000 times so i'm used to that shit.

I used to do it a lot, but after around 15-20 goes it lost its value, and I slowly lost interest in it. I tried it again a few months ago and it did next to nothing - all it did was give me body load, nothing else. And I took around 5-7.5mg/kg, which should have done something. I tried it again and had the same result. I've had my fun on DXM anyway. I remember I went latenight shopping on DXM when I was in highschool.