• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM on full stomach

lithiumdream

Greenlighter
I've got 10 30mg robotabs I've been wanting to use for a little while, and I'm set to take them tonight as far as having no other substances in my system, but I couldn't find much saying whether it'd be as effective if I'm taking it on a full stomach. I'm getting the impression that the biggest issue would be nausea, though I've got some pepcid handy and I'm well used to feeling it from other experiences. It's my first time trying dxm and I want to make sure I actually feel it and experience something akin to a decent trip, especially since I won't be able to take anything for a few months starting soon.

Regardless, tl;dr, would 300mg DXM be effective on a full stomach? or should I try on a different day instead?

How long ago did you eat? If you just ate a three-course meal right after posting this, then no, DXM isn't going to be nearly as affective... so, I would wait a few hours. If you just had a light snack or something, then you might be fine. But a 100% empty stomach, in my opinion, is probably one of the greatest potentiators.