• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

DXM makes us more creative? I made an insane video edit while on 2nd plat

usually i would just lay around on dxm, but i've been thinking about trying it again and giving painting a go.

i found lsd to be the most fun while painting, like mixing colors is out of this world. i did a cool painting with shrooms once too.

i actually remember painting on DXM once and it was pretty cool. i wasn't as advanced painting as i think i am now, so it didn't come as natural to me. i could see dxm giving a good eye for painting though. maybe i might try a low dose in the future.

What dose did you have to take to get to the second plateau?

usually i would just lay around on dxm, but i've been thinking about trying it again and giving painting a go.

i found lsd to be the most fun while painting, like mixing colors is out of this world. i did a cool painting with shrooms once too.

i actually remember painting on DXM once and it was pretty cool. i wasn't as advanced painting as i think i am now, so it didn't come as natural to me. i could see dxm giving a good eye for painting though. maybe i might try a low dose in the future.

What dose did you have to take to get to the second plateau?
I have a very low tolerance so 240mg of Freebase (RoboTablets) gets me there just fine.

Movement can be choppy so painting might prove difficult on DXM, but I'd be curious to see what people can produce! :)

I remember feeling really creative when I got twacked on dxm. Then the next day I would look at what I created and laugh, before throwing it in the bin.

Dissociatives can definitely make one more creative if you get the dosage just right but it's difficult to predict that. They are overall a quite unpredictable class of drugs. A bit too much and the creativity is gone. I wrote some pretty good stuff while on methoxetamine but also fucked up on other occasions. The stimulatory effects of dissos is pretty unique in that it's stimulating and relaxing at the same time. Sometimes I loved just to walk around outside for hours while listening to music and suck in the euphoria. Once I realized that my postings under the influence of a disso were tendencially longer and of better quality. Had hour-long conversations while on MXE/DCK which I couldn't have done while sober or on other social lubricant drugs like alcohol. Maybe comparable to stims but way more relaxed.

Also dissociatives, being potent dopaminergics, can make memories more deep than while sober so if you get the dose right, they can even be beneficial for learning stuff.

These dissos can mimick many drugs for me, depending on the expectations, set & setting and dosage,