• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dxm low doses is therapeutic in some way.

matar2191

Greenlighter
Dxm! is therapeutic and low doses but it has to be under first second plateau I am a pharmaceutical medicine chemist 23 years old I love chemistry it's a passion of mine I try to use it for good but there is also negative effect but yes in a way depression suicidal other thing can be suppressed at low dose but its not a proven fact for everyone because everyone's body is different and handles things differently so be very careful when experimenting vs some peoples would have panic attack and different things but you would definitely want to experiment at low doses and gradually move yourself up nothi but maybe 20 milligrams at a time peer pure Chemical not killers but yes they can make you feel and has effect of MDMA and feelings one and connected with others very compassionate for others in a way if you have any questions I can specifically help you on any drugs and detailed information and I can break down technical scientific chemistry information down to where normal people can understand it so if you need you can get ahold of me at the [email protected]

how do you consume dxm at a low dose?

drinking cough syrup, swallowing capsules filled with syrup ?

both contain things like sugar as well as dxm, which to my mind, would reduce any potential benefit to nil.

pure dxm is another thing, id wonder about olneys lesions, id wonder what research or anectodal evidence there is to support taking dxm daily is a good idea.