• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Dxm for meth/opioid addiction/depression/anxiety?

chicken hoagie

Bluelighter
I am thinking of trying DXM therapteutically for an adjunct to ketamine or MXE for depression and meth/opioid addiction and anxiety. When i find a source of MXE and get more funds I will just purchase MXE, but for now I am wondering if DXM could get the job done?

It gives profound experience and firm afterglow.
But doses above 400 mg take days to recover of, but I can't call it hangover because it is o.k.

MXE has vanished upon illegalization in many countries but we have other research dissociatives around like deschloroketamine or DMXE (this is said to be the most similar to MXE). Don't believe anybody telling you to sell MXE, it's still available but only for ridiculous prices in deep web marketplaces.

DXM can be dangerous when taken with meth because its a strong serotonergic. MXE is one too but I never heard of complications from that.

Dissociatives certainly work well for stimulant and opioid addiction. I was using DXM (100mg) along with methylphenidate (18MG XR) and it remained active with little signs of tolerance for months when usually tolerance would hit within a few weeks.

But also on its own is it a nice therapeutic substance which recently has been approved in the combo with bupropion for treatment resistant depression. This combo is pretty stimulating as well. Had me as somebody usually suffering from social anxiety chatting up with strangers, something only O-PCE did ever make me again (and I'm not sure whether it wasn't something else, much more stoning than O-PCM).

These dissociatives are interesting drugs for sure.