View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM+Codeine+Dimenhydrinate Best Feeling Ever

ScoobyFuckingDoo

Greenlighter
I have a friend who lives in Baharain, where hydrocodone syrup (30 codeine/325mg paracetamol) is otc. So needless to say he uses it a ton. My friend is a rather big dude, heads to the gym a lot, and he weighs in at around 204 pounds. So that as well as opiate expierience gives him a pretty high tollerance to opiates.

My friend told me a story about how he tried mixing the codeine syrup (240 mg of codeine worth, which is a tiny dose for my friend, like really small. My friend barely even get high off 390 so 240 is nothing) with 600mg DXM and 25mg of Dimenhydrinate.

Now to the expierience. I'll start by saying that this was the best drug expierience he has have ever had. Way better than all else. My friend has tried hydro, oxy, tramadol, morphine, LSA, shrooms, weed and synthetic weed, nutmeg, crack, adderall, Ritalin, Kratom, coke just to name a few. None of them came close to this.

My friend took the dxm first. It was in the form of two 300mg/100ml bottles. He mixed it with 7up to help with the disgusting taste.

My friend has found that dxm takes a really long time to kick in for him, longer than others, so he waited about 45 minutes before taking anything else.

At that point he took the codeine and the Dimenhydrinate.

Ten minutes or so after this he began to feel initial dxm effects, nothing major, but noticeable.

About 20 minutes after this, my friend noticed the codeine, though it was very subtle he still could feel it, along with the dxm which was begging to start making him feel really heavy and odd.

At this point my friend was kind of questioning the combo, thinking mabye one drug canes the other out for the most part.

My friends ex-girlfriend texted him right as he was thinking this. This was very odd, but at the time it was a bit fun to talk with her. They talked for about forty minutes. At the end of the forty minutes my friend was feeling much greater effects from the dxm and was also a bit drowsy from the Dimenhydrinate. The codeine was also around 25 minutes or so from what he predicted would be its peak.

Fast forward 20 minutes.

My friend is sitting up in bed with the lights off, listening to Pink Floyd. Never before has music sounded so amazing to him, particularly the solos. Seriously. It was incredible. The dxm must have potentiated/delayed the effects of the codeine because he felt an amazing euphoria, amazing. He has tried lots of drugs that make music nice but they were nothing like this. He sat in bed, though it felt like He was on a cloud, for the next 30 minutes or so, tripping balls/nodding the hell out.

Then he took off his headphones and just chilled for another 20 minutes before falling asleep. He wishes he could have stayed up longer because he was still in a complete alter world of bliss.

He would highly reccomend giving this a try and would be very happy to answer your questions. I can ask my friend for you and post his answer. He really wants others to be able to expierience this and feel as good as he did.