Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM + Carisoprodol + Nitrous oxide - New Experience

gsta4lyfe

Bluelighter
My experience with DXM, Soma, and Nitrous.

7:30pm – I just popped two 350mg Carisoprodol (Soma) pills.

8:00pm – Starting to feel good.

8:30pm – Feeling about the same, not too spectacular.

9:00pm – I just ingested 300mg DXM, and immediately afterwards I took one lungful of Nitrous, followed immediately by another lungful, I feel greeeeeeeeat 

9:45pm – I’m startin ta feel tha DXM, it feels nice with the Soma. So right now I’m popping another 350mg Soma and a Benadryl. The Nitrous is not noticeable anymore.

10:30pm – I’m feelin’ fuckin amazing. Daaaaaamn im on top of the world! Music is fuckin great right now (Listenin’ ta Z-Ro), but it’s a little hard to focus… and type hahaha

11:00pm – I’m on a completely different level now, in a good way lol. I thought this DXM and Soma combo would be good, but I didn’t think it would be this good. I feel sooooo happy. I’m experiencing strong euphoria and slight impairment of motor skills. I will definitely try this combination again. I’m watching Family Guy and playin wit my dog. This is an amazing feeling. I guess you could say I feel very warm inside as well hahaha. I’m throwed mayne. Throoooowed.

11:15 – I’m in another fuckin’ world! Damn im so chill, this is such an amazing combo. Wtf DXM and Soma was made for each otha. I could LIVE like this. What a great life that would be.

Ima stop recording this experience now and enjoy myself. Ask me anything and ill answer! I’ve taken a shitload of different drugs and combos, and although this isn’t the very best, it’s fucking nice!

Gsta4Lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Nitrous is too morish for me to do alone but if I'm on DXM then it is fan-freaking-tastic. those two synergize quite well, dunno much about soma though. Salvia is really amazing mixed with DXM+nitrous.