• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM and Suboxone

SPDemon420

Bluelighter
Ive been taking suboxone for about 2 years now, and I would like to trip on DXM again (its been years) - I'm only taking about 2mg a day, and would cut my dose in half the day I was taking it.

would this be dangerous?

I dont know much about suboxone but my DXM experience is considerable, I assume youve taken DXM before? kind of hard to give you advice if we dont know your preferred dosage range and what method you want to consume the dxm.

Generally 200mlg of dxm- good buzz, able to function half way

400-800 is gettng into couchlock(from my experience.

1000- and beyond you will start to see stuff, some people see god and other just see thins distorted.

Hope it helps ya

Best way imo besaides ppure DXM powder is the robo gels(get em from walmart riteaid, walgreens) take 2 bottles of those and youll be really fucked up since your tolerance is low as hell.

DXM is an isomer of a potent opiod, I don't think the combo is dangerous but I wouldn't be surprised if it blocks the affects of the dxm either partially or totally.

yeah sorry, suppose I should have added that info. yeah ive done DXM many many times, when I was in highschool I did it very frequently (almost every weekend for 6 months or so) - so im not new too it. Wasnt planning on going too crazy with the trip, was thinking around 250-300mg.

and like I said ive been taking my subs for almost 2 years now, and im down to 2mg a day.

just want to make sure im not going to have to worry about really bad respiratory depression or anything like that.

oh damn, I wasnt really thinking about that fryingsquirrel, thats actually kind of disappointing lol