• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dxm and shoulder dislocation/injury

imofftheheazy

Greenlighter
So about a year ago swim took a pretty rec does of dxm roughly 850 mgs as swim is used too. But this time swim fell and dislocated his shoulder had it put back into place etc. The next couple times he dosed it poped out so he had a laberal repair waited until it healed them swim took dxm again well on new years of 2015 swims shoulder dislocated while on dxm. Now he has to get shoulder surgery. Is there any relation between dxm and unstable joints or anything related? Swim would much appreciate.

Not unless you fell and injured yourself while on a DXM trip. 850 mg is a pretty big dose, what is that, like a 6th plateau ?

That's a pretty big dose, from my experience trying to walk around or move at all at that dose would more than likely result in injury from falling down.

Well I feel and that was what put it out the first time then for the month or two following it came out five more times only while on dxm so I wasn't sure. They did my surgery then on new years did dxm moved my arm wrong and it came out