Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM 600mg - Experienced - Trip Story and Tips

iLike2Fap

Greenlighter
So i tripped on 600mg of robogels earlier this week. It went terrible. First id start off with saying to never take dxm at night or near the time youd go to bed. I didnt take the drowsy one but i still became heavily tired. Alright so i took the gel caps on an empty stomach which is best. Btw im sorry if i fuck up this a little bit. Im currently waiting for 300mg to kick in. But anyways i took them, felt the weird feeling of taking 40 pills that makes me uncomfortable.
9:30 pm: popped 40 pills
10:10 pm: heavy body and heavy head. Head was definitely heavier than my body.
10:23 pm: holy fuck. Im not trippin balls yet but fuck me. Im so fucking itchy. My chest and my scalp are infested with lice apparently.
10:25 pm: 2 minutes past. Felt so much longer than that. Drunk feeling. Head heaviness went away. Still itchy.
10:33 pm: super heavy high coming up. Head and heart feel like their pounding. Not a bad thing tho. I turned my head and it feels insane.
10:58 pm: listening to music. Not enjoying it like a 300mg i had 2 months back :(. Its just not the same at this dose. Id much rather walk around at this dose.
11:03 pm: feel like im still coming up on this high. My light is off in my room and i feel like somebody is watching me.
11:10 pm: playing clash royale. Feel like this dxm brainwashed me becaused i have no idea what im doing and everying on my phone screen at this point is pretty much a blur.
11:12 pm: times takes so long to pass by. Feels like its 2018. Im finally enjoying music but it still isnt the same.
11:19 pm: wide awake. Tripping good. Drugs are amazing. I feel like i keep spinning for some reason.
11:22 pm: feel like im sinking into my bed. Shit this is fun. Dxm ur my dad. Give me ur knowledge.
11:25 pm: really feel like smoking the reefer but i aint got none.
11:31 pm: holy fuck. I moved to other side of my bed by rolling over. Bad idea. I felt so crazy doing it. It wasnt bad but not pleasant. Plus i knocked all of the pillows of my bed and i dont want to get them.
11:48 pm: turned on my phone flashlight to look around. Looked at the back of my hand for a minute and my index finger is so much bigger then my pinky finger and it looks so fucking retarded haha.

12:37 am: fuck man school tomorrow and im gonna have an afterglow. Fuck im getting tired af. Ima try and sleep.

Okay. Heres where the trip turns terrible because i was ignorant to how itd be at night. Trip went good till i became extremely drowsy.

At this point i feel asleep for about 10 min then all of the sudden i wake up. Im think north korea fucking bombed us. Im so badly wide awake with a panic attack. Fuck im still tired. Fell asleep for about 2 minutes. Then bamn. Im awake agian. Its going so bad at this point. Im tired and i cant sleep. I keep waking up with panic attacks. So this repeated till about 1:30 am. Then i finally got some sleep. Then about 2:30 am i woke up. I think im at my peak of my high since i was never this fucked up during my high. I tried listening to music but somehow my headphones got tangled and im so uncoordinated that i cant untangle them. I finally untangled them. Then as soon as i looked at my phone i couldnt read a damn thing. My vision was blurry and fucked. I was lucky tho that i just had to plug in my headphones and push the play button. Visions blurry. I cant sleep this trip off. Idk what to do so i guess ill just listen to music till i have to go to school. Then it hit me. School. Oh great. I cant even read my phone screen and now i have to go to fucking school. Im so paranoid im gonna be like this at school and im gonna be obvious im on something. I never realized it was gonna wear off but it did. I eventually feel asleep at about 3:30 and woke up from my alarm at 6 am. Im trippin still. But its more of a strong 1st plateau. Unfortunately, the visuals werent like acid so it was a 3rd plateau trip but it wasnt good visuals. All in all. Go to a friends house and take dxm in the day. Not at night. It wont go well if u cant sleep with it like me. Shout out to anyone who read this all. Share some stories about ur trips my nibbas. Btw im about 110lbs or about 50kg.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
So i tripped on 600mg of robogels earlier this week. It went terrible. First id start off with saying to never take dxm at night or near the time youd go to bed. I didnt take the drowsy one but i still became heavily tired. Alright so i took the gel caps on an empty stomach which is best. Btw im sorry if i fuck up this a little bit. Im currently waiting for 300mg to kick in. But anyways i took them, felt the weird feeling of taking 40 pills that makes me uncomfortable.
9:30 pm: popped 40 pills
10:10 pm: heavy body and heavy head. Head was definitely heavier than my body.
10:23 pm: holy fuck. Im not trippin balls yet but fuck me. Im so fucking itchy. My chest and my scalp are infested with lice apparently.
10:25 pm: 2 minutes past. Felt so much longer than that. Drunk feeling. Head heaviness went away. Still itchy.
10:33 pm: super heavy high coming up. Head and heart feel like their pounding. Not a bad thing tho. I turned my head and it feels insane.
10:58 pm: listening to music. Not enjoying it like a 300mg i had 2 months back :(. Its just not the same at this dose. Id much rather walk around at this dose.
11:03 pm: feel like im still coming up on this high. My light is off in my room and i feel like somebody is watching me.
11:10 pm: playing clash royale. Feel like this dxm brainwashed me becaused i have no idea what im doing and everying on my phone screen at this point is pretty much a blur.
11:12 pm: times takes so long to pass by. Feels like its 2018. Im finally enjoying music but it still isnt the same.
11:19 pm: wide awake. Tripping good. Drugs are amazing. I feel like i keep spinning for some reason.
11:22 pm: feel like im sinking into my bed. Shit this is fun. Dxm ur my dad. Give me ur knowledge.
11:25 pm: really feel like smoking the reefer but i aint got none.
11:31 pm: holy fuck. I moved to other side of my bed by rolling over. Bad idea. I felt so crazy doing it. It wasnt bad but not pleasant. Plus i knocked all of the pillows of my bed and i dont want to get them.
11:48 pm: turned on my phone flashlight to look around. Looked at the back of my hand for a minute and my index finger is so much bigger then my pinky finger and it looks so fucking retarded haha.

12:37 am: fuck man school tomorrow and im gonna have an afterglow. Fuck im getting tired af. Ima try and sleep.

Okay. Heres where the trip turns terrible because i was ignorant to how itd be at night. Trip went good till i became extremely drowsy.

At this point i feel asleep for about 10 min then all of the sudden i wake up. Im think north korea fucking bombed us. Im so badly wide awake with a panic attack. Fuck im still tired. Fell asleep for about 2 minutes. Then bamn. Im awake agian. Its going so bad at this point. Im tired and i cant sleep. I keep waking up with panic attacks. So this repeated till about 1:30 am. Then i finally got some sleep. Then about 2:30 am i woke up. I think im at my peak of my high since i was never this fucked up during my high. I tried listening to music but somehow my headphones got tangled and im so uncoordinated that i cant untangle them. I finally untangled them. Then as soon as i looked at my phone i couldnt read a damn thing. My vision was blurry and fucked. I was lucky tho that i just had to plug in my headphones and push the play button. Visions blurry. I cant sleep this trip off. Idk what to do so i guess ill just listen to music till i have to go to school. Then it hit me. School. Oh great. I cant even read my phone screen and now i have to go to fucking school. Im so paranoid im gonna be like this at school and im gonna be obvious im on something. I never realized it was gonna wear off but it did. I eventually feel asleep at about 3:30 and woke up from my alarm at 6 am. Im trippin still. But its more of a strong 1st plateau. Unfortunately, the visuals werent like acid so it was a 3rd plateau trip but it wasnt good visuals. All in all. Go to a friends house and take dxm in the day. Not at night. It wont go well if u cant sleep with it like me. Shout out to anyone who read this all. Share some stories about ur trips my nibbas. Btw im about 110lbs or about 50kg.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
I weigh the same and I recently took 840mg and holy absolute fuck is it insane. Music sounded so distorted and I couldn’t walk at ALL like literally kept falling down lmao. But great trip story bro I read all of it and it was funny asl

Wow, 600mg. is out of my league! The most I ever did was 354mg. in liquid form, and it kicked my butt.

The red gel caps never worked for me though. As a matter of fact, I took a box of them one time and puked them up about 2 hours later, fully intact. I think it's because I had a stomach full of food.

I haven't done 'tussin in years after a couple of bad trips.