Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm + 4 ho-met

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
Anyone ever do this?

Should there be any worries in combining the 2?

Been years since I've done DXM, but I'm thinking of trying it out with a 4-HO chaser around 2 hours in

If I had nothing but anecdotal evidence to go on I would honestly worry that 4-HO-MET might have some serotonin releasing properties since it just feels so god damn good, but I now know for a fact that multiple people have combined it with MAOIs without problems. Tryptamines (especially mushrooms but even ones like 5-MeO-DiPT) seem to be popular to mix with DXM, I don't foresee an issue.

I've tried DXM with 4-AcO-MET. I can't remember my dosage levels but I think I posted it in the combinations thread. There is strong potentiation so take that into account when choosing your dosages. Feels physically benign though, at least for a combination that includes dextromethorphan.

dissociatives and psychedelics is a super strong combo, the two amplify each other exponentially in many fantastical weird ways... dose with extreme caution.

^While it definitely takes it to a new level, taking a dissociative before the psych eliminates 99% of the anxiety one experiences on the come up. (IME anyways) I found this out with mxe but can confirm that dxm works almost as well. I took 600mgs of dxm over the course of a couple hours after about a month after I kicked mxe and combined it with 60mgs of 4-ho-met and 600ugs of al-lad and had a blast. It's worth noting that my doses are very high due to my BZD dependency.

Last edited: