• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dsuvia...

smokeymcpot42089

Bluelighter
alright we may have before but does anyone have a good reason to be putting sufentanyl (sp) but very aware of what it is) into tablets to be prescribed. Are they using the TimeRX nonsense that oxymorphone used. Asking not because im interested, in fact quite the opposite.....I worry how many people are gunna end up dead with 5 or 6 of these stuck between their gums. # made up havent looked into doses even....

What exactly are you asking? If sufentanil pills have time release mechanism?

Sorry you are right, just the fact sufentanil pills are going to humans spun my brain a little. Question 1. Why would they ever need to give a human sufentanil. I know not everyone is the same but I have an aunt who broke her back and has gotten CONSTANT surgeries for 30 years and morphine 100s prescribes in a linear fashion seem to be the winner. Question 2. They are using the TimeRx (unless that has been beaten I havent checked in a while to be honest) or something 'new and unbreakable' for the next 15 minutes or so? 3. Are the dosages redicolous, like one pill would kill a kid who decided...'oh im gunna grab one of mommys pain pills (dont ever do that kids)'

alright we may have before but does anyone have a good reason to be putting sufentanyl (sp) but very aware of what it is) into tablets to be prescribed. Are they using the TimeRX nonsense that oxymorphone used. Asking not because im interested, in fact quite the opposite.....I worry how many people are gunna end up dead with 5 or 6 of these stuck between their gums. # made up havent looked into doses even....
Is the thread title the name of a medication?