Drum 'n' Bass - MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good dark album that's not too droney like the shit that comes out thesedays- Exorcise the Demons by Source Direct.

Also, not as dark but with killer beats-Shadow/Distorted Dreams by Dom, Rob & Goldie.

nephil said:
hmmm old tech itch maybe...lately he's gotten a bit soft

dillinja defenitly NOT!

[/URL]

=D
what you wouldn't consider 'deep deadly subs', 'brutal bass' or 'jah know ya big' dark?

guess depends on your definition of dark, I'd say tunes like that set the trend.

DJ Bazooka- Aural Carnage Records (everyone should check this stuff out- I can't recommend it enough-- hard as fucking nails)

Anything on the Position Chrome label

Killing Sheep Records

No one mentioned Counterstrike. Dude, you need Counterstrike. Wicked drums, massive bass, just goin apeshit. Saw alot of great artists mentioned on here.

Someone probably mentioned this one already but I reccomend Ed Rush's album Optical or Wormhole, I forgot which one was which.

I'll have to third venetian snares.

doll doll doll is a good point of departure.

ebola

Most of venetian snares is breakcore not dnb.

Paralogic said:
Someone probably mentioned this one already but I reccomend Ed Rush's album Optical or Wormhole, I forgot which one was which.

The album 'Wormhole' was done by Ed Rush + Optical...they are both DJ's/Producers

>>Most of venetian snares is breakcore not dnb.>>

I scoff in the face of your arbitrarily stringent genre-distinctions. ;)

ebola

what do you think of Drum and Bass music?

Thats right... what do you think of Drum and Bass music?

Last edited:
should be louder.
;-)

seiously: i love it.
any special subgenre youre referring to?

love it. the harder faster and darker the better....lately ive been listening to a lot of noisia, check them out, they rock.

a fair amount of it boring.

but i do enjoy

unknown error
vortex involute (in your eyes cd - not any of his records though same boring lifeless crap as any other artist - can find a free legal album at chehova.ru)
stim axel
london elektricity

brainbug said:
should be louder.
;-)

seiously: i love it.
any special subgenre youre referring to?

Not sure about subgenres, im fairly new to jungle and drum and bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.