• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Drug User Stereotypes

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
Does this belong here? Not really.
But I can't figure out where it does belong. I feel that it does belong somewhere on BL.
And internet IS media, after all...

http://www.damnlol.com/how-to-drugs-38949.html

e72cf63076b00c5edcff35fb879919f1.jpg

They forgot

Ketamine

"Neeeiiiggghhhhh" :?

Also, this is probably better suited for DC haha

The salvia one is weird. It lasts more than 30 seconds and is not at all relaxing

"I'm gonna get EVERYTHING done FOREVER"

hahahahahahaha

"I want to GET THESE BEES OUT OF MY TEETH"

hahahahahahahahahaha

*chokes on mountain dew and dies"

Love the article SV. I hate it that this guy took all the time to make this funny cartoon and didn't even accurately depict salvia. Sadly enough most people reading college humor won't know. I hope nobody unwittingly tried to unwind with a bowl of salvia after a very stressful day. That would be one fucked up trip.

Love the article SV. I hate it that this guy took all the time to make this funny cartoon and didn't even accurately depict salvia. Sadly enough most people reading college humor won't know. I hope nobody unwittingly tried to unwind with a bowl of salvia after a very stressful day. That would be one fucked up trip.
rofl i can only picture what would happen hahahaha

I've heard some people say the high from Hydrocodone is pretty satisfying, especially when mixed with alcohol. Dangerous as hell though. Opoids and alcohol can cause dangerous respiratory depression.