• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug threads of interest from other forums

Treatment Services sticky in The Dark Side, the first few posts have links to drug and alcohol, mental health services and lists of needle exchanges all around Australia.

Can I suggest people study www.pillreports.com

The reason why I use the word STUDY is so that people are aware of the users on their that post fake reports just to push there bunk and also study the descriptions to tell the difference between pills with the same press but different features. Also read some of the comments to get a bit of info on the pills they are looking into as sometimes users will post that there are a couple of different batches going around but will not start up a whole new report...

I will end this in is saying, "Please tests your pills every time and when creating a PIR get as much detail as possible!" Manufactures do not care about the consumer and will put whatever they like into the pills even if it is dangerous to consume just to make a bit of $$$.

European & African Drug Discussion: Mephedrone Addiction

Will the impending change in the legal status of this drug in the UK change anything? Is the drug headed for a similar fate in Australia?

Only time will tell! =D

I think its alot to do with availabilty in the UK, and its also sold at a retail level.
I've never found it all that addictive, but have never been able to get it with overnight, or guaranteed saturday delivery like the do in the UK.

Eitherway like its cousins, its not physically addictive..... I class opiate addiction as an addiction. I have felt like killing people in the past for inpatient treatment of marajuana addiction :! As if

Eitherway like its cousins, its not physically addictive..... I class opiate addiction as an addiction. I have felt like killing people in the past for inpatient treatment of marajuana addiction :! As if

That is one of the most arrogant statements I have ever read on Bluelight. Everyone has different circumstances.

That is one of the most arrogant statements I have ever read on Bluelight. Everyone has different circumstances.

Bad luck chuck, its crap..... what inpatient treatments do they off a "marajuana addict"? They will admit you, charge you, and sit you in a room and do nothing for you.

Its NOT a physical addiction.

2. Marijuana Is Addictive

While prolonged use has shown to leave signs of dependence, marijuana does not actually contain a “nicotine-like” compound that causes it to be addictive. (This is similar to being “addicted” to soda.) There are little to no withdrawal symptoms, especially when compared to the withdrawal effects of drugs like cocaine or heroin – or even an alcohol-induced hangover.

Last edited:
Someone in Melbourne shared this in DC.

Shadiest spot you've done drugs

A car park near the needle exchange joint, which happens to be surrounded by 5 commission buildings filled with dealers and junkys alike. I was so dope sick that as soon as i got the fits i walked 20 seconds to a pretty much full open car park, walked up one set of stairs, sat by a car(because it was windy and i almost lost my gear putting it on the spoon.

by the time i started mixing up my 2 points of good quality viet gear 2 security guards were walking up the stairs and noticed me on my knees by a car. by the time they had approched me i had quickly begun to suck up my mix, they asked me whats going on? i didn't get up and turn around until i had the shot ready.

I turned around on my knees and said mate i'm so sick I'm going to have this(showed them the loaded fit) and then i'm leaving. you can call the police, but if you attempt to restrain me i don't know what i'll do, i just don't want to be sick any more.

one of them said hurry up so i shot up in front of them, cleaned up my mess and said thanks. interesting experience. and one of the best tastes i've ever had considering how dope sick i was at the time

Hi, I don't know if you guys can help but its worth a shot, I've got a very sick ma with a mental illness, I believe her serotonin levels are very low which is causing her the problem, can somebody tell me if they or know of anyone that has used 5HTP to boost up the serotonin levels in their brain and gotten better, It grieves me to see her like this. The pschyciatrist she is under is making her worse, theres got to be some drug that works. Please if anyone knows of this drug please contact me as soon as possible. Thankyou.:(

Last edited:
^ This is the wrong thread for this, I will create a new thread later. What mental illness does she have?

Yeah we'd need more information and even then a psychiatrist is for this kind of thing, not a bunch of people online. What leads you to believe her serotonin levels are low?

I thought it would be worth mentioning so he can update it, perhaps a PM would have been better :p