Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

drug testing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychodeliccc

Greenlighter
not asking how to beat it... know how to do that, dont know where else to post so move it to homeless if needed,,,

in australia whilst on the 'merit' system, you have to produce 2 urine samples over the course of 11 weeks....

only problem is, is there any better surefire way of doing this other than pissing in a little fucking cup?

the gronks at the laverty facilities are rudest cunts out, also i know it shouldnt be this hard to do it, but for some reason each dam time i go there to do it, i cant seem to piss. no matter how much water i drink, how long i hold piss for... now this puts more strain on me than anything else, (currently going through sober psychosis, long story...pm us, il fill you in...) now, number 1, the merit lady just thinks im manipulating the system, and now im at risk of the magistrate following through with the full sentence,,,,and 2, honestly.... with the technology of this day and age, there HAS to be a better way of showing these petty fuckers that im currently off everything, other than the completely humiliating/ embarrassing system we have in place now.... iv offered for them to take my hair, sweat, fingernails ANYTHING other than having to go through the traumatic experience...

they say hair and fingernails is the best anyways, whats so hard for them to do that?..
urine, they say is the best due to ease of sampling, and for showing the metabolites because apparently, shows more concentrations allowing for longer testing rituals first hand, but oh my god its getting on my fucking nerves, and with my current mind state the assholes are lucky i havnt torched their workplace to the ground yet... its a sick joke, not just for myself, but everyone who has to go through this is bullshit...

what would yous do?

Hey, i'm going to have to close this thread. I understand you're not trying to 'cheat' anybody, but it is best you take up any concerns about drug testing protocols with your employer.
Bluelight is bound by a pretty strict "no drug testing discussion" rule in our user agreement;
Specifically, you may not:
use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
ask for advice regarding drug tests;
use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.
Any queries regarding this, please don't hesitate to drop me a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.