• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug Testing Kratom

Sw1tch

Greenlighter
After recent events it appears the DEA plans on making kratom and nootropics schedule 1 drug. For those interested in drug tests for work, school, or probation (like me) here are the two possible half-lives depending how long you've used or how much. This comes from study in 2015 which suggests for a heavy/experienced user it takes around 23.24 hours and 7.17 hours for light user to eliminate 50% of kratom alkaloids.

I came across this on mentalhealthdaily.com here is the link:

http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/11/23/how-long-does-kratom-stay-in-your-system/

It also appears it's not a definite study as it was only around 10 males. I think it's safe to say depending on your age, body fat %, metabolism, etc is the biggest factor like any other drug.

we don't allow drug testing related topics here, read the BLUA

Really? I only posted this to help people it's not a question. I could understand if someone was asking for advice for drug testing but I'm just sharing this info to help people. Is there a different section I can post it in or is it not allowed on bluelight as a whole

After recent events it appears the DEA plans on making kratom and nootropics schedule 1 drug. For those interested in drug tests for work, school, or probation (like me) here are the two possible half-lives depending how long you've used or how much. This comes from study in 2015 which suggests for a heavy/experienced user it takes around 23.24 hours and 7.17 hours for light user to eliminate 50% of kratom alkaloids.

I came across this on mentalhealthdaily.com here is the link:

http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/11/23/how-long-does-kratom-stay-in-your-system/

It also appears it's not a definite study as it was only around 10 males. I think it's safe to say depending on your age, body fat %, metabolism, etc is the biggest factor like any other drug.

What "nootropics" are they trying to make illegal??

I haven't heard about them recently going after any drug other than Kratom.