• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Superstitions?

"well i dont know for sure that its good, but leave now so youll be here in case it is." that almost never works out.

lmao......how shitty of a feeling is that!

Then you walk in and the kid on the phone is like ..."yo i dont kno whats wrong with this dude his not ansering his phone?" or somthing along those lines....

I have never in my life bought a "blunt or papers b4 i score" u just dont do it!

Ok my buddy has this one "hoody " that he wears b4 he go's to this old fat mexican guys house to score "blow" even if he's dressed up he will put it on cause if he dosent "the guy will think hes a cop and wont give him the shit"

lol this is a fun thred i used to have alot but cant reallt think im having fun reading everybodys!

i always give the bag i'm about to use or the pill i'm going to swallow a nice little kiss, because in a minute ima be making sweet lovin' to it :D

Whenever I buy a sack and weigh it out, if the tenths place after the decimal ends is an odd number I automatically divy up the sack into two equal parts and give one part to the first homeless person I see. If I don't do this I go crazy calling up my dealers trying to buy a tenth of a gram because If I don't something bad will surely happen

What is this "Drugstore Cowboy" movie I keep hearing about?

lol, do they actually sell you that 1/10 of a gram? for like a dollar?