• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Drug-sniffing dogs to be used to curb Sequoyah High School “drug issues” (alleged fentanyl exposure)

thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member
Drug-sniffing dogs to be used to curb Sequoyah High School “drug issues”

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Two School Resource Officers and a school nurse were exposed to fentanyl at Sequoyah High School Tuesday, officials with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office told WVLT News. The three staff members exposed were treated and are stable.

“The two officers and the nurse was given Narcan and transported to the hospital. All are stable,” Chief Deputy of the MCSO Chris White said.

Officials originally told WVLT News that the fentanyl came from a 17-year-old student’s vape pen, but School Resource Officer Captain Rusty Vineyard later said that none of the drug had been found in the pen’s cartridge. He was not able to disclose details of how the overdoses occurred, however, he said the student who brought the vape pen was taken into custody and charged.

WVLT8
Kelly Ann Krueger, Savannah Smith, Camruinn Morgan-Rumsey and William Puckett
30 Nov 2021

Last edited:
I want a drug-sniffing dog for Christmas. That would be convenient and practical.

I want a drug-sniffing dog for Christmas. That would be convenient and practical.

Until the dogs gets a taste and decides they want dig into your stash ;)

My hound dog, she’s a good ol girl, one time licked my face not long after I did a line and musta accidentally got a little. Not 5 mins later I see her pacing around the kitchen counter looking up at it like she wants food or whatever. Couldn’t figure it out til I realized she was eyeing up my bag of blow on the counter.

-GC

They brought dogs into my school once had Baha Men's Who Let The Dogs Out playing didn't curb our use whatsoever.
This was pre-fent days.

Hope the dogs deter fentanyl having them there routinely will just make the kids craftier not stop I reckon.