• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

Oh. Well recant my previous statement I guess y'all call meth dope further south. I'm in mid-atlantic coastal cities. We also call heroin H.

But who tf calls good drugs "shit"? Be nice to your drugs folks.
Actually heroin is also often called dope so it gets confusing. And old people call weed dope. Lol. I've heard MDMA called dope before.

I feel like the bible belt was so anti drug during the 60s-90s (and still is largely) that they all just got lumped together as dope for a lot of people

A bit north it’s the same.

Boy and girl (almost always hard)

Have come across one instance of someone calling crack boy and powder girl. But he wasn't hooked on H like a proper fiend so what did he know?

Have come across one instance of someone calling crack boy and powder girl. But he wasn't hooked on H like a proper fiend so what did he know?

That would totally throw me for a loop, as I have permanent associations of b with heroin and g as crack lol. It even feels odd to say boy or girl, it’s always shortened to b or g, as well.

lol shit.. funny how different places have different names for drugs. as far as girl for coke goes people call coke white girl around here. or soft for coke and hard for crack

lol shit.. funny how different places have different names for drugs. as far as girl for coke goes people call coke white girl around here. or soft for coke and hard for crack

Yo where I live, I've only known K to mean ketamine. Was in the psych ward literally one county over from where I grew up and K is fucking "k2 or spice synthetic cannabinoids". Didn't realize people still smoked that garbage and was immediately saddened about a town where spice was more prevalent than ketamine.

I see kratom called K a lot online but don't really talk to enough people irl to have any word for it other than kratom.

Strictly speaking, heroin is boy in the Southern US. Methamphetamine is tina, but I've heard this on the West coast too so it's just normal drug slang. MDMA is MDMA. If you ask for molly you get a bag of crystal MDA or MDMA, at least both in the South and in California from my experience

LSD, some people call it sid or L but I don't know about in the South. It seems like they have frequent droughts, so I've never found anything there. Maybe they started calling magic mushrooms shrooms. I have no idea

I bet there are some interesting regional names for marijuana but I've just never heard them. Chicago has some unique terms for packages of heroin. Too bad I've never looked for it while there. You know, just so I can hear these terms thrown around ;)

I could only imagine someone using it vaguely, like "hey you got that shit you owed me?" Could be any drug. But capital S Shit is downright repugnant.
You could just as well make it a system :D
Ecstasy - Excrement,
Crack - Crap,
Benzos - Biosolids,
Fent - Feculence,
Heroin - Hard Stool,
Weed - Weak Stool,
LSD - Lactose Waterfall,
DMT - Deuce,
sounds like some great drugs...
Let's take some excrement and biosolid up the place with some weak stool.

In California we call it white, or some people do. I call it powder
When I'd get crystal meth in Tennessee it was girl. I'd only say that if asking a girl for it but with the usual guy I dealt with I'd ask for crystal

Yo where I live, I've only known K to mean ketamine. Was in the psych ward literally one county over from where I grew up and K is fucking "k2 or spice synthetic cannabinoids". Didn't realize people still smoked that garbage and was immediately saddened about a town where spice was more prevalent than ketamine.

I see kratom called K a lot online but don't really talk to enough people irl to have any word for it other than kratom.
hahaha same around where i grew up. i meant ketamine! there was no other "k" drugs when i was in my raving days hahaha. i would be mortified to find out k (ketamine) wasn't available. hell i wouldn't even settle in such a place hahahahah. people called ketamine k or ket. you in canada??? i grew up in manitoba. seemed like there was no shortage of k in mb we used to sniff a bunch of k and lay on the ground in bus shelters and k hole. fuckin great times

hahaha same around where i grew up. i meant ketamine! there was no other "k" drugs when i was in my raving days hahaha. i would be mortified to find out k (ketamine) wasn't available. hell i wouldn't even settle in such a place hahahahah. people called ketamine k or ket. you in canada??? i grew up in manitoba. seemed like there was no shortage of k in mb we used to sniff a bunch of k and lay on the ground in bus shelters and k hole. fuckin great times

I'm US and ketamine is pretty much just k or special k. Ket just sounds like some Queen of England shit, and I believe there was a war fought about it. A lot more of those words up north I guess.

I can appreciate ketamine but only pharma honestly, never found crystals that were quality enough. Always preferred MXE, may she rest in peace. Have only had one proper pcp experience, but imo it was enough to make me want to try again.

I'm in DC and K is around but not THAT popular. Just crack/or powder and heroin really, psychs w/ the hippies, pcp is also uniquely popular here.

y
I'm US and ketamine is pretty much just k or special k. Ket just sounds like some Queen of England shit, and I believe there was a war fought about it. A lot more of those words up north I guess.

I can appreciate ketamine but only pharma honestly, never found crystals that were quality enough. Always preferred MXE, may she rest in peace. Have only had one proper pcp experience, but imo it was enough to make me want to try again.

I'm in DC and K is around but not THAT popular. Just crack/or powder and heroin really, psychs w/ the hippies, pcp is also uniquely popular here.
well shit at least you have the pleasure of getting pharma grade k. haha i don't have such. lmao i love how you brought up the war that shit made me Laugh Out Loud. i wish i had the opportunity to try all kinds of rc's. i was pretty much a die hard meth head for most of my drug days. it gave me everything i wanted until i didn't want it.

y

well shit at least you have the pleasure of getting pharma grade k. haha i don't have such. lmao i love how you brought up the war that shit made me Laugh Out Loud. i wish i had the opportunity to try all kinds of rc's. i was pretty much a die hard meth head for most of my drug days. it gave me everything i wanted until i didn't want it.

Nah, only really had pharma K once and that was IV. Was pretty loopy but went away too fast and didn't last long enough for me to enjoy. I will attest that RC opportunity still exists, but it's definitely not the same as it used to be. I don't understand popular meth obsession because i always end up being extra miserable. The delusions and hallucinations are unacceptable lmao. But that could just be me. I'm still just gonna do it anyway.

i've never had an opportunity to try mxe. what's that stuff like? the delusions and hallucinations are fun at first. the fun ends when the ability to tell real from not real. and that line gets veeeeeery blurred after a week.. ohhhhh good ol meth. i love it and that's why i had to stop.

i've never had an opportunity to try mxe. what's that stuff like? the delusions and hallucinations are fun at first. the fun ends when the ability to tell real from not real. and that line gets veeeeeery blurred after a week.. ohhhhh good ol meth. i love it and that's why i had to stop.

mxe is a beautiful thing that I sorely miss. It's like being wrapped in crunchy blanket that sucks you into your couch. Delusions can happen but everything becomes slow motion and your body feels nothing; proper Anesthesia

That's what I like, feeling nothing

Just wondering what you tweakers call your oil burners in different parts of the world. I was taught to call it a pookie back in the day, but it seems it's almost half and half across SoCal. Where do the names come from? I think I've heard that pookie comes from Chris Rock's character in New Jack City, even though that's about crack.

^It does sound kind of silly doesn't it?

@Tubbs
Haha! "My shoes"! I used to call weed "pants" as a code word back in like high school. Damn got me reminiscing now. Once I got into harder drugs everything was either just dope or whatever color it was to differentiate it from the other dope. Where I'm from dope = heroin or meth (black and white), nothing else. Coke is its own thing. Needles are rigs/outfits/points. Shots are fixes, issues, snacks.