• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc drug monitoring patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

666countryaddict

Greenlighter
I've looked all over the internet and this site and can't find very much info on this. Im on probation in Colorado for a felony burglary charge, and they say it all started with my substance abuse problems a few years ago. I love drugs, always have always will, I just got a bit carried away with it for awhile and did some dumb stuff. So with my probation and my substance abuse treatment I take a UA once or twice every few weeks, not very often, and I'm never observed. 2 weeks ago I was told to go in to test, and I was observed by an officer. I normally use fake urine, but obviously couldn't this time, and I tested positive for meth, heroin, thc, and Lord knows what else. It was my first "relapse" after about 5 months of being clean. So instead of UA's now I'm on a drug monitoring patch, it says on for 2 weeks, and monitors drug use 24/7, there's no way around it. I've never even heard of it until it got slapped onto my arm. I'm worried for a few reasons, first, I was using heroin everyday for only about two weeks, then got the patch on and had to stop using cold turkey. After about a week of withdrawing with nothing to help, I gave in and used once. Got a great night sleep and now I'm feelin alot better, no more withdrawals. But I can't find any information on how long it takes for heroin or meth to not be detected in your sweat. The morning I got the patch on I IV'd a half gram of pretty good speed (way more then I normally do). My po knows this patch is gunna be positive and that's ok, but in 3 days I get a new patch put on and that one MUST be clean. Like an idiot I used speed again last night thinking I have enough time for it to leave my system, but I have no idea how long it takes to leave your sweat. The same as urine? It normally takes about 3-4 days to leave my system for a UA. I can't find much info on this patch at all, I figured id run it by all you brilliant folks. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated, I'm stressin about failing the next patch from heroin and meth Ive done in the past few days. I know I'm playing with fire using at all, but it is what it is, I just can't fail again or it'll be back to jail or prison for me. If anybody knows anything about the drug monitoring patch or how long H and speed leaves your system I could really use some advice. Thanks. And Sorry this is such a long ass post!

We don't allow drug testing questions.

I think drugs in sweat are excreted similarly to those in urine though. Just stay off the dope, it will be in your best interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.