Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

drug laws/pharmacies in Aruba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicodelicious

Bluelighter
Well, this summer I will be going to Aruba! Im really stoked. What are the drug laws like there? Do the pharmacies seel US Rx drugs OTC... like MExico or something...

Any info on the drug scene or the pharmacies there would be great.

Last edited:
Well there must be a lot of drugs over there, but i don't know if it's on the street...the (former) Dutch islands are being used by the biggest drugorganisations to ship the Columbian drugs to Europe.

I went to aruba last year and you can't buy pharmies OTC like in mexico, but there are drug dealers selling shit right IFO the clubs mostly coke and E but I didn't indulge in either while I was there so I can't speak on the quality........happy hunting

P.S

rent quads for the day and check out the whole island , MAAAAAAAAAd fun!

there are many online pharmacies in the US and others.
do a search on any search engine.

most use fedx or regular international mail.

HF

third world prices dont compare to online prices. just for figure, in mexico, 200 valium (10mg)

price discussion is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
just food for thought

ANYTHING can be found and bought online with the proper motavation
and know-how.

HF

no price discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
I too was wandering about aruba

I'm going to aruba this summer as well. I have a legitamate reason for wanting pain meds and was hoping to get a script of some dilaudids while i'm there to treat myself. I would rather get something from a doctor than someone on the street. Especially if i'm limited to coke or e.

Have you ordered from online pharmacies? One I am considering ordering from requires a monthly payment to be a member and advertises no prescription needed? Pricing is WAY cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.