View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug interactions and smoking dmt crystals with no effect

Lady-k

Greenlighter
1st of all hello every1 :) I've been a lurker for around 2 months now and have finally decided to join and get advice directly (you have all already helped alot already with the right info I needed so thank you! OK so i have a couple of questions and gonna start of with drug interactions on maoi as I've been getting people saying its ok and others saying its not.. I'm about to have my 1st ayuhuasca experience tonight but I'm abit worried as I'm on low doses of lyrica and mezolar matrix transdermal morphine patches.. Last night i took 150mg of lyrica and about 2hours only 5mg of the patch.. I won't be taking the ayuhuasca until around 9 tonight so my question is would this be ok with a low dose of 1-2 mg of Syrian rue and 5-10mg of mimosa hostilis? My second question is about DMT crystals having no effect.. I done an extraction with mimosa hostilis got a few crystals and smoked a good amount but nothing! I really would have preferred to smoke my 1st time and have a short experience but I also kind of think I need ayuhuasca more for the healing and i have alot of things to overcome and a past to let go of.. Any help would really be appreciated here!

Welcome to Bluelight !

I moved this post to Psychedelic Drugs.

Wish i could help, but I dont know, maybe the lyrica stopped you from being able to get high since gabapentin (ive never had lyrica) overpowers most drugs.

Do you think it would be ok for me to go ahead with the ayuhuasca after 20 hours of taking the lyrica and 9 hours after the morphine? I've heard that their just not meant to be taking together.. I won't be eating anything and will be drinking a lot of water all day

Do you think it would be ok for me to go ahead with the ayuhuasca after 20 hours of taking the lyrica and 9 hours after the morphine? I've heard that their just not meant to be taking together.. I won't be eating anything and will be drinking a lot of water all day

I'm not an expert but 20 hours after lyrica, that should be gone by now, and 9 hours morphine, that should be gone to, so i think your good to go, but im no professional just a random poster online haha.

I hope you enjoy your trip, i hope it works this time :)

I found an article online saying the fentanyl patch was safe to use with the maoi and that was with non reversible ones so it should definitely be fine with rimas.. I really hope it works to and thank u! :)

I found an article online saying the fentanyl patch was safe to use with the maoi and that was with non reversible ones so it should definitely be fine with rimas.. I really hope it works to and thank u! :)

Well now im confused, hope you enjoy your trip anyways lol :)