• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Fucked Kiddies

glitter... you are one of the chosen few then. Like i say in my posts... the views are broad generalizations... I know people older than me that are as irresponsible as a 10 year old... they just keep on muching pills and will just eat whatever is out there... I have respect for those kiddies that have made an EDUCATED decision to take drugs and then exhibit some self control in their consumption. And as you will notice by the actual topic of this thread "Drug Fucked Kiddies", not "Drug taking Kiddies".
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Night-like Violet Strange Hair

skittle made a good point about knowing how to handle situations...
Kids are more afraid of their parents than of the cops or ending up in hospital...combine this with the common "it'll never have to me" attitude, and its a possibly tragic senario.
Anna Wood's friends were too scared to take her to hospital when she was dying because their parents would find out they'd taken drugs. Even when the parents were contacted, the kids still wouldn't admit to what had really happened.
If adults need to be taken to hospital, they don't have to worry about cops or family being contacted. Kids cannot avoid having their parents find out, so they'd be reluctant to seek help unless it was absolutely neccessary (and by the time they've figured that out, it could be too late
frown.gif
)
And where the hell do kids get all this money to buy tickets and drugs? (I supported my teenyraver lifestyle by shoplifting stuff and selling it, and I was damn lucky I never got caught)
Most agree that developing brains are delicate and vunerable, yet noone bats an eyelid at kids binge-drinking. Yet alcohol has been proven to kill braincells. Kids are encouraged to drink by society, the media, and sometimes even their parents. Go figure
frown.gif

Whooooo - scary stuff. Just read all the above, and its freaking me out. I'm 33, and the thought of kids under 16 taking E gives me goosebumps. I have a very good idea of what E does to me - over the years I have developed a very good knowledge of my moods, emotions, intellect etc, and so can feel the effects (short & esp. long-term) that drug intake has on them. If you are still developing (and most of my conscious development happened between 8 & 18) how can you possibly know what damage / changes are being done by drugs? Glitter & others of your age - please please please wait until you are out of school! No disrespect - but drugs do affect you, can be extremely powerful, and can only have more effect on a mind that hasn't had time to set defences and a strong sense of self. It is all so much fun - and so much better when you are really ready to handle it! (Bit like sex - but that's another story...)
------------------
Raver Over Thirty
It just keeps getting better...

Glitter : Much respect to you, u seem very very mature and well informed for a 14 year old.
smile.gif

My little bro is 14 and from what he's said to me n stuff I KNOW him n his mates are no where near mature enough to handle E's. Sproing said he was making broad generalisations and he acknowledged the fact that NOT ALL 14/15 year olds can be tainted with the same brush.
Personally I think it should be PLURR, Peace, Love, Unity, Respect n Responsibility. People have to RESPECT not only other people but the drugs that they are taking and their bodies. They also have to be RESPONSIBLE for their use.
Personally, I believe that most 14/15 year olds are no way near responsible enough to comprehend the effects of e's n whipper and that the popularisation of ecstacy by the general media is a major factor in this. I've got 19/20 year old mates who want to drop after seeing human traffic, so I guess that everyone is affected by this.
Anyway, enough of my ranting and raving.
Play safe People
wink.gif

rc1n

"popularisation of ecstacy by the general media"
LOL - I think that most of the journo's who've published the 'propaganda' that we despise so much would die of heart attack if they thought for a second that their articles would have a reverse-psychology effect. But, I think you're right! Just the fact that there are so many articles in the news each week about ecstacy (whether these articles present e in a positive or negative light is immaterial) is probably enough to make many people curious as to what all the interest or hype is about.
Ecstacy... Ecstacy... Ecstacy... Ecstacy...
"What's this stuff? What's ecstacy about?"
Ecstacy is bad... Ecstacy is bad... Ecstacy is bad... Ecstacy is bad...
"Ugh?! I thought they had Vitamin C in them and stuff!! Fuck!.... So why is it bad?"
Shit... we don't know - something about seratonin and monkeys giving you permanent brain damage...
"Sounds like unsubstantiated shite to me... plus everyone else is doing it... *munch*"
BigTrancer
smile.gif

big trancer... nice denis leary quotage... hehehe.
rc1n, I love the PLUR idea... nice work.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Night-like Violet Strange Hair

Look, I am so so sorry, I tried to restrain myself but failed...
Honestly glitter, if I knew you I would kick your arse.
Seriously, 14 is ridiculously young, whether you know what your doing and have researched your recreational usage or not.
Your body is not ready, able to cope with the drugs at that age.
If it came down to it and my 14 year old sister wanted to roll I would make sure she knew I wasn't happy about it, she would definately know, and she would know why, but she would still do it with me.
Cause regardless of whether I agree or not, I want to be there to make sure she would be safe.
But seriously, whether you have researched or not 14 is just fuckin stupid.
jaX*

*bump*
go the kiddies
I used to be one, and fuck! Look at me!
I think there's a lesson in that for all of us, don't you? (where is that quote from?)