• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Drug Discussion in Mexico.

Charles, its good to read your posts, theyre very interesting.:)

Im sorry to hear that you have to live in such a violent place, its a shame!

I wish you the best of luck, sir.:)

Sincerely,
The Rock Monster

Yeah I put this thread to rest, those were old problems.
I agree 100% with you, pills are just an adyuvant.
I've quite ever since. I actually started in New Years Eve! I was in Rocky Point (touristic point north of the state) and it was Jan 01 2011 and I kinda had an epiphany.
My Dr. and I realized that I was so anxious simply because of the benzo tolerance.
It was so simple! And he kept giving/prescribing every SSRI's, and Wellbutrin, Strattera and a TC (Amitryptiline, sp?)
Regards my dear friend! Been clean from benzos and alcohol, for 3 months now.

Last edited:
I was wondering where the Mexican bluelighters were. Congrats on kicking the benzos, I hope to see more posts from you.

I thought in Mexico, that you bought your script of whatever drug, not opiates , but Benzo's for x amount per script and then went to the drugstore. That is what we used to do in juarez,mexico, acroos the border from el paso,texas at least in the late 90's and early 2000's , we would go to the pharmacy, get sent upstairs to a doctor, who charged a fee for each prescription he wrote, without any exam or anything, we just said Xanax, Valium,etc. and paid him for the scripts, went downstairs to the pharmacy and paid for the pills there and we were allowed by customs to bring in a 3 month supply of each medicine, or something like that. They never sold us amphetamines or opiates, the doctors never wrote a prescription for those anyway, i nevr asked myself, but we got all kinds of Benzo's and would go back and forth 3 or 4 times per day in groups of 5 or more and bring back a 3 month supply each of variuos medicine, and never did a doctor ask us why we wanted the medicine or examine us in anyway, he only examined our money and gave us Benzos' and some Barbitutates ,and muscle relaxers like Soma, etc.. One guy did get some doctor to give him a prescription for some morphine sulfate tablets, and also some type of amphetamine tablets, but I never asked or tried to get these things there, because I was told that the doctors would not prescribe them to us, since they knew we were only going to take them back into the US, or some reason. Is it like that in a way in your area of Mexico, doctors basicly give you whatever type of Benzo;s you ask for with no medical exam, or is that only done by shady doctors in border citys to make money off americans going there to buy meds??

It's done by shady doctors anywhere, more than a half won't risk losing their license for writing just a script, and they do it mostly with foreigners, as with a mexican it can be easily investigated right here and go to jail, while foreigners will just disappear (plus they pay in dollars).
But I know doctors that work in government hospitals (thus they have vitrually unlimited supplies) and will sell boxes of benzos or whatever drug. 2mg x 30 tabs, Non-generic Clonazepam for less than snip USD. Very nice as you can see.
Ohh and some drugs that virtually no one abuses (at least here) are sold OTC, like Soma (Carisoprodol) and Tramadol. Generics, they are around 30 caps of 200mg soma + 25mg diclofenac for $snip USD and 10 caps of 50mg of tramadol for the same $snip USD (Probably cheaper, like $snip USD). Even my psychiatrist was amazed that those were still sold and I could get them, he didn't know they existed anymore
BTW, I used to take and love Carisoprodol every now and then. If barbiturates (other than phenobarb) were anything like this, then I can see why were they so addictive.
Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's done by shady doctors anywhere, more than a half won't risk losing their license for writing just a script, and they do it mostly with foreigners, as with a mexican it can be easily investigated right here and go to jail, while foreigners will just disappear (plus they pay in dollars).
But I know doctors that work in government hospitals (thus they have vitrually unlimited supplies) and will sell boxes of benzos or whatever drug. 2mg x 30 tabs, Non-generic Clonazepam for less than snip USD. Very nice as you can see.
Ohh and some drugs that virtually no one abuses (at least here) are sold OTC, like Soma (Carisoprodol) and Tramadol. Generics, they are around 30 caps of 200mg soma + 25mg diclofenac for $snip USD and 10 caps of 50mg of tramadol for the same $snip USD (Probably cheaper, like $snip USD). Even my psychiatrist was amazed that those were still sold and I could get them, he didn't know they existed anymore
BTW, I used to take and love Carisoprodol every now and then. If barbiturates (other than phenobarb) were anything like this, then I can see why were they so addictive.
Regards!
Wow, you lucked out with being able to get somas; you live in USA? And got soma in Mexico? And no hassle crossing back to the USA?

Microrecorder device inside Cartel vehicle isn't stopping their executions is it?

When I have to do business in Mexico because I gotta get high on vacation only reason to go there for me I choose Cancun and go on Spring Break as I am single still maybe this way of thinking is why?

I got kicked out of a nightclub once little but thick security guard climbed onto the toilet in the stall next to me and sees me preparing some rails on top of the toilet paper dispenser I immediately eat it all up he grabs the empty baggie from me and holds me until the manager or head honcho walks in could see me near tears someone had told me about jail in Mexico but said politely it is ok you just have to leave the club