Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug dealer etiquette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recognised a quote of mine - but only because I wrote it!
If you want to make a clearer point, try using the
tabs.
It helps avoid confusion; as it stands, I don't know what you're arguing.
Are you claiming that I'm condoning violence?
I'm most certainly not.
But I have the streetsmarts to know it happens - and do what I can to avoid it in any form.

I do believe that self-incrimination is against the BLUA.

This thread doesn't break the BLUA at all, maybe you need to re-read it yourself. The use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms is against it, not self incrimination itself.

ya you did miss something. i would read the entire thread comments too. im quoting people there. i hope you can figre it out

And people in the US wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're all arrogant assholes... 8)

Last edited:
Question my reading comprehension skills....when you learn to write in a coherent manner, if you please.

this thread is full of a bunch of hard headed dealers that cant get a simple idea through their head. he isnt saying he is going to rat him out. a bunch of people could say this tho and it still wouldnt get through that thick skull. you get the tough snitches get stiches shit. really? using this thread as an excuse to get tough when its not even about that.

but i guess alot of you have a low grade reading level on this thread cause this isnt a very complicated question but its been totally blown into some macho, immature bullshit. from what i have read, alot of people here dont know the dope game and the proper way people deal with each other, dealer and customer. maybe one day you all will learn how it really is

Lol at the idea that we are all a bunch of dealers because we disagree with the OPs thoughts or attitude!

Though there may have been a little misunderstanding at the beginning of the thread i think everyone fully understands the OPs attitude and what he is actually saying. You have as much of an issue with understanding the point everyone is trying to make as the OP does!

i guess alot of you have a low grade reading level on this thread cause this isnt a very complicated question

LOL.

Question my reading comprehension skills....when you learn to write in a coherent manner, if you please.

What are you talking about spacejunk? Look at this prose:

Think yourself lucky its not a glock.... ya, i think my points are valid. the op said what could happen just like everyone is saying what could happen to people that rat but everyone is jumping on this guy like he said he was going too. even after he explained himself again. my point is the immaturity and lack of experience on this thread is bullshit. i hate people that give the dope game a bad name and get tough over the internet. wanna be's

You're obviously dealing with a linguist of the highest order.

What are you talking about spacejunk?

You're obviously dealing with a linguist of the highest order.
I really shouldn't jest. When you say "glock", you're talking about glockenspiels, right?
One of my favourite instruments, just don't hit it too hard; we don't want any melodic violence.
Especially considering we're all hardcore drug lords.
Now, where's my dreamcatcher?

Funny, I never meet people that fit such neat categories.
Is there a point to that generalisation?

I would add "scenester kids", "single parents", "baby-boomer veteran growers", "people with connected family/friends/workmates" and "friends who sell to friends to help pay for their stash".

Just as there is no typical drug user, there is no typical dealer.
stereotypical - sure.
But the whole power trip/paranoia thing isn't worth it for me.
I don't want to walk into someone's house who is going to play "bigshot tough guy dealer" or risk getting caught up in a police raid because the person is so indiscreet - if I don't like someone personally, I don't buy things from them.

There is too much trust and intuition involved - and if something doesn't seem right, forget it.

If you've noticed the dealer isnt going to any lengths to be subtle about the various goings-on (wherever they deal from) you can bet the neighbours or other locals have noticed it too.

No need to know the reason why they won't sell (to you?) anymore - just as there is no reason for you to tell them that they are a psycho or a fucking liability to deal with.
Liabilities don't generally take much notice of being told they're liabilities - it's not worth the hassle.

Just be cool.
And don't fucking rat people out. Did I already mention that?

Yup. Even hinting at ratting on someone (in a public forum or in private conversation - whether you intended that to be how it is interpreted or not) is a very risky path to go down.
The consumer doesn't have the power of incrimination unless they want to open themselves up to all manner of police scrutiny or violent retribution.

This. At the end of the day, a drug dealer doesn't have the protection of contract law like any other business person. More than any other market, the drug trade relies entirely on trust - and drug dealers, while the returns can be high, take on a considerable amount of risk - even implying, insinuating or any in anyway hinting that a consumer has the power over the dealer because he can rat the dealer out is a sure fire way to breach that trust completely.

As I've said previously, I think it's pretty clear why somebody might be reluctant to pass the OP onto their source, trust probably has a great deal to do with it.

And who is this American thinking that he knows the first thing about Australian drug culture?

This thread doesn't break the BLUA at all, maybe you need to re-read it yourself. The use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms is against it, not self incrimination itself.

And people in the US wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're all arrogant assholes... 8)

Umm..i dont think it appropriate to include us all in that generalization...we dont all wonder...and we arent all arrogant!

Don't worry, most Australians are ignorant slobs as well.

Personally, I blame the British ;)

I know a few guys who give their phones to other dealers if they're getting out of the game for one reason or another. One of my other dealers will help me out if he doesn't have anything or something

Sorry to go off topic, but this irritates me:

And people in the US wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're all arrogant assholes...

I've been lucky enough to meet a lot of people from around the world. A LOT. Many Americans included. I feel sorry for those who feel they need to defend themselves, as below:

i dont think it appropriate to include us all in that generalization...we dont all wonder...and we arent all arrogant!

Australia does have a culture of "taking the piss" out of other nations AND ourselves. Poking fun. Unfortunately, sometimes - or I should say some people - don't really get the humour of it and it becomes just a plain old offensive stereotype. There's nothing more cringe-worthy than someone heaping shit on the entire population of another nation, unless the shit-stirrers are from that place which is perfect and is completely above all criticism.... what was that place called again? oh wait, there isn't one.

Spacejunk's comment above is a good example of the funny kind of poking shit and pointing out that's it all inclusive - that's the point of the joke (at least I think that's what you're saying, Spacey, right?)

I used to work in an office where a few people liked to make blanket statements about Americans and it got to the point where I had to point out that it was actually a pretty fucking stupid thing to do. What's the population of the USA? Some 300 million? And with states that are so different they're like different countries. It was an embarrassing moment for my co-worker because I didn't try to soften it down. I think with a world this global as it is currently, generalisations are on the nose.

you guys are kind of off base coming at the OP imo. If people who sold drugs never referred people to other connections im not really sure how most people would be getting their drugs.

and the whole "stop snitching" brigade is just as obnoxious as the act itself. Snitching is lame, we get it. So is acting hard on the internet. I've known a few people who snitched that I still wouldnt fuck with. Every situation is different and if the person you snitch out is someone who wronged you in the past, well guess what the whole "stop snitching" movement is a distant memory when youre
looking at two completely different outcomes

not that I condone it, but every situation is different and unique so get off his fucking back for something that has been blown out of proportion

Spacejunk's comment above is a good example of the funny kind of poking shit and pointing out that's it all inclusive - that's the point of the joke (at least I think that's what you're saying, Spacey, right?)

Yeah, it was a joke.
And, well - the other post I made about generalisations is redundant and out of place now, because the person I was replying to had a sook about being disagreed with.
No offence intended; what I was getting at is that I don't buy stuff off people I don't feel comfortable with.
(That includes Woolworths btw - "fresh food people" my arse).

Anyway...I might be a bit facetious sometimes, and dress my arguments up in pissweak jokes, but it's a shame when we can't just have a discussion about shit.
Consensus of some sort might've been reached (on AusDD at least...!) which is why there was so much talk condemning snitches - but there were also a bunch of posts saying "it can't hurt to ask politely".

It's all about who you know - and that's all about who you associate with more generally.
I think there is actually potential for a good thread to be made on this topic - I have a mate who (for as long as I've known him - about 9 years now I suppose) has never, and will never divulge where he gets stuff from.
It's his steadfast rule. His dealer etiquette.
Sometimes I find out - not for snooping; just incidentally - that whatever it was we imbibed together was sourced from a mutual friend. But my friend would never tell me - it's a need-to-know basis, and I really respect him for it.
I wish that kind of thinking would catch on a bit more.

But this thread turned into a bit of a defensive trainwreck.
Which is a shame. But really....I can see why people jumped on the OP.
Nobody likes a stool pigeon *___*

And i hate it that a really big deal was made out of the "Americans" comment...i wasnt hurt or mad or upset. A lot of "tone" is hard to get when reading written statement though for sure..and I just dotn want to be lumped in with all the other "assholes"!! ;)

It does my head in when people get narky about people from other countries posting in AusDD.

The worst thing about AUDD is the Aussies! Man they are a bunch of assholes!

Status
Not open for further replies.