Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug dealer etiquette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^hehe, I was waiting for someone to say that.

You sound exactly like the dealers I used to go to when I was young. Every visit was kind of scary, and there was a huge sense of relief when I came out with what I came for. I wouldn't have had the kahoonaz to ask them for shit else.

Snitching is 100 percent against the rules unless you have a deathwish and you are a despicable human being.

Also dealers usually choose who they deal to or take an invite from a trusted person at their discretion. It is important to use your discretion and know what you are doing. Understand that it is serious stuff.

If you get something on credit its vital to pay it back when you say you will or you can wind up harmed.

There risk and therefore discretion discretion is required from both parties.

It is a horrible idea to associate with someone who is not discreet. Also if someone is in trouble with the law its vital to be extra careful should you choose to associate with them. The risk is drastically increased.

You are responsible for yourself. Nobody owes anybody anything.

I suggest if you choose to use drugs to have multiple sources.

If the dealer knows you can get it somewhere else they will give you a better price.

Also being discreet is appreciated and usually expected.

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

I do not advise to aquire drugs illegally but people will do it and I am simply providing information out of concern for peoples well being. I neither encourage or condone this thing.

And yes you can get hurt or killed for fucking with the wrong people. Also it should be obvious you can spend a very long time in prison due to these type of things.

All this is straight up and true. It suggest keeping it real. Its appreciated and usually reciprocated. The golden rule applies to this type of thing and pretty much any human interaction.

If you let yourself get played, you will get played. Don't be a sucker or a fool. Just don't. So I suggest you watch your step and be willing to accept the consequences.

Some dealers are killers and sociopaths. Dealers are not ordinary people. They do things their way. End of story as far as that's concerned, so take it or leave it.

Also your right to remain silent and a call to an attorney are absolutely vital if arrested. It is important to make bond as soon as possible if you are arrested. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. Know your rights and exercise them.

Lawyer Up.

Most the things I am saying should be obvious. Also if something is sketchy you might want to cut ties.

These are simply my opinions and pretty much widespread common knowledge.

Last edited:
i didnt read all the posts just because i was floored at how someone interpreted that he wanted to rat out his connect. man, some people need to reread the op before gracing us with their wisdom.

anyway, ya if they have been selling to you for more than 6 months, even if your not friends or anything, the proper thing to do is refer you to another connect however they do that. if they stop selling, thats fine, but the right thing to do is give you to another dude. i have had every dealer that quit on me do this. its some pussy shit to say, "ya dude, i stopped selling and i dont know where you can get any." especially since ive been the guy, along with other customers, paying for all your nice toys.

these retarded dealers forget who they work for sometimes

They might have done it because they did not want anyone to get an trouble due to their actions or have moral issues with what they had been doing.

Blackmail is illegal and wrong.

I am considering reporting this thread. Does anyone else have any thoughts. This sight does not need snitches and it is not welcome IMO. I am rather tired atm so I dunno.

They might have done it because they did not want anyone to get an trouble due to their actions or have moral issues with what they had been doing.

Blackmail is illegal and wrong.

I am considering reporting this thread. Does anyone else have any thoughts. This sight does not need snitches and it is not welcome IMO. I am rather tired atm so I dunno.

One of the people who is a moderator of this section of bluelight (Aus DD) has already commented on this thread. So they know it's here and open.

However, I don't see the point in this thread at all personally or why it's kept open.

Yup. Even hinting at ratting on someone (in a public forum or in private conversation - whether you intended that to be how it is interpreted or not) is a very risky path to go down.
The consumer doesn't have the power of incrimination unless they want to open themselves up to all manner of police scrutiny or violent retribution.
Even "nice" dealers or "friends" source their product from someone/somewhere possibly not-so-nice. I've certainly seen this.
Especially if they've been reliably in the game for long periods.
IMO any ability to incriminate a dealer is outweighed by "street justice" which happens to move a LOT faster than the legal system.
Whatever the OP "really" meant - the only etiquette is keep your mouth shut - to friends, family, LE or anyone who asks.
(ie "where'd you get thia stuff?" "a friend, acquaintance, dude at a party, etc)
Dealers only owe you what you're paying for - and even then; caveat emptor: buyer beware!
'Trust' on the black market is a foolish gamble.
Friends and respected clients get paranoid - it's the rule of the game.

Edit -

I think this thread serves the purpose of educating potential snitches and to demonstrate how uncool and extremely dangerous it is. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
this thread is full of a bunch of hard headed dealers that cant get a simple idea through their head. he isnt saying he is going to rat him out. a bunch of people could say this tho and it still wouldnt get through that thick skull. you get the tough snitches get stiches shit. really? using this thread as an excuse to get tough when its not even about that.

but i guess alot of you have a low grade reading level on this thread cause this isnt a very complicated question but its been totally blown into some macho, immature bullshit. from what i have read, alot of people here dont know the dope game and the proper way people deal with each other, dealer and customer. maybe one day you all will learn how it really is

No, I just made the first reply to the thread. Then I quoted the part where it sounded like he was going to snitch further down.

The reason I brought up snitching is because you stated this:

considering the potential incriminating evidence said buyer could have on them if they were a dick I would have thought that a dealer in that situation would be best to handball the client on if possible.

Why else would you even mention such a thing? We all have incriminating evidence against our dealers. What the fuck does your question even mean? Is your head ok?

Can you please tell me why else this would be brought up (it was mentioned in the original post of the OP, in case you didn't read it).

i really don't have to justify what i said to you or anyone else. My statement is based on reading the whole thread including the op's other explanations which you did not quote.

Last edited:
this thread is full of a bunch of hard headed dealers that cant get a simple idea through their head. he isnt saying he is going to rat him out.
Dealers??? Very presumptuous. Slanderous, in fact.
i guess alot of you have a low grade reading level on this thread cause this isnt a very complicated question but its been totally blown into some macho, immature bullshit.
....which leads us to -
from what i have read
Yup.
I don't know about your experiences, but Australia's culture has many subtle - or not so subtle - differences to that of the USA.
Did I (or more than one or two others) say anything about violence? It's implied - sure - but the whole black market culture in Australia is nothing like that in the US.
Considering the violence - gun violence in particular - associated with the drug industry in the Americas, these posts serve more of a warning, a plea for respect (for the OP's sake as much as anyone reading this).

As above, read the thread; namely the first post.

And as been said several times - if your source is a
friend, why not ask the "simple question" - politely and without expectations?
If they don't oblige, split and forget about it.
Any thought of "I have dirt on that guy" is extremely dubious "etiquette".
Right?

Last edited:
As the consumer you are in no position of power. It is the dealer who is putting their neck on the line to supply you with drugs. Like it or not they dictate the terms of the transaction. Surely if a drug dealer is arrested they have the option to turn over to the police a list of all their clients in return for a lesser conviction? Ratting them out is never a bargaining tool. I'd suck it up and look for a new source.

that right there is completely false and shows the level of experience. the cops could care less about people below the dealer. at that point there gonna throw a bunch of charges and time at you hoping you talk about the people above you. you hand them a bunch of numbers of people that are buying 20 sacs, there gonna laugh in your face.

wouldn't be happy is someone knocked on my door asking to buy drugs and Mr xxx sent me. One big F U! And chased off my front yard with a baseball bat! Think yourself lucky its not a glock

-dealer admittance with violence. (and obviously a dealer wouldnt send a client to a dealer he knew without telling him first or esp. to the front door)

Yup. Even hinting at ratting on someone (in a public forum or in private conversation - whether you intended that to be how it is interpreted or not) is a very risky path to go down.
The consumer doesn't have the power of incrimination unless they want to open themselves up to all manner of police scrutiny or violent retribution.

-more violence

ya, i think my points are valid. the op said what could happen just like everyone is saying what could happen to people that rat but everyone is jumping on this guy like he said he was going too. even after he explained himself again. my point is the immaturity and lack of experience on this thread is bullshit. i hate people that give the dope game a bad name and get tough over the internet. wanna be's

Last edited:
I do believe that self-incrimination is against the BLUA.

Also I feel the actions discussed by the OP are morally wrong.

If the man wants to clean up his life, its his business.

The actions discussed by the OP will not have a good ending for any parties involved and its just a terrible idea.

I really hope the OP changes his or her mind about their course of actions because most likely harm will come to them and many other people.

Its just not right IMO.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but I do not thing fucking people over is appropiate and definitely not along the lines of ettiqutte at all.

It is also highly unethical.

IMO the thread should be renamed to: "Self incriminating myself, breaking the BLUA, blackmailing someone with the threat of life in prison as a means most likely obtain schedule I substances for my own ingestion and possibly distribution vs. being rather selfish, unreasonable, endangering myself and others, as well as being morally corrupt in a cruel and unnusual way"

Last edited:
wouldn't be happy is someone knocked on my door asking to buy drugs and Mr xxx sent me. One big F U! And chased off my front yard with a baseball bat! Think yourself lucky its not a glock
-more violence
my point is the immaturity and lack of experience on this thread is bullshit. i hate people that give the dope game a bad name and get tough over the internet. wanna be's
Sorry, is there sarcasm in there or something? Am I missing something? I'm not misquoting you here; I'm cutting out the unnecessary stuff between the highly contradictory sentiments in each paragraph. could you explain what you actually mean?

ya you did miss something. i would read the entire thread comments too. im quoting people there. i hope you can figre it out

Status
Not open for further replies.