Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug dealer etiquette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are kind of off base coming at the OP imo. If people who sold drugs never referred people to other connections im not really sure how most people would be getting their drugs.

Nobody has a problem with the concept of dealers referring their customers to other sources, just with the idea that the the dealer is somehow obliged to do so.

The worst thing about AUDD is the Aussies! Man they are a bunch of assholes!

I hope that was tongue in cheek. The point is having more than one go to is insurance. All sorts of reasons for someone to be out of the game.

My main question though is this; if you have bought drugs such as MDX and Ketamine once a month off a dealer for say, 2 years and one day they stop selling one or maybe both of these. Do they have an unwritten obligation to refer you onto someone else if they can when they decide to stop selling?

It would be great if it worked like that but I doubt it. Maybe if you were working with a middleman it would be different, e.g. some guy loses his hookup, he would probably work to get a new one or else he loses out on whatever he gets from being a runner.

If it's a proper dealer, then I'd say it just depends on the person. If you were genuinely friends (not just a business relationship) then I'd say your friend wouldn't mind trying to get you sorted from someone else. If not, then it just honestly depends on their personality. They have no duty to help you find a new hook up, both buyer and seller take risks and both help eachother out (the dealer needs money, the buyer needs drugs) but if the seller decides not to sell anymore then that should be the end of it. Find someone new.

Maybe if they like you a lot you could ask them nicely if they can get you sorted from someone else (this would depend on how likable and trustworthy you are in the dealers eyes but it's unlikely to happen), but if not you're just going to have to leave it at that and find someone new.

A classic example would be a dealer where you have purchased gear from there personal residence over a few years who suddenly stops selling. I have no issue with the stop selling but if possible considering the potential incriminating evidence said buyer could have on them if they were a dick I would have thought that a dealer in that situation would be best to handball the client on if possible.

The dealer should never have to worry about that. As someone getting supplied with illegal substances regularly at a home address, you need to be a bit trustworthy. If the dealer trusts you enough to do this he shouldn't ever have to worry about anyone ratting him out either before or after he stops selling. If that worry is present, then he/she has made a mistake.

If the dealer for *some weird reason* decided that you might tell on him after he stops selling, giving you on to someone else isn't the best thing to do. If you have the potential to rat him out, then you would have the potential to rat out the new dealer - making you a very undesirable customer. Even after getting sent to a new dealer, you still can snitch on the old guy, so only new problems have been created.

It would be great if it worked like that but I doubt it. Maybe if you were working with a middleman it would be different, e.g. some guy loses his hookup, he would probably work to get a new one or else he loses out on whatever he gets from being a runner.

If it's a proper dealer, then I'd say it just depends on the person. If you were genuinely friends (not just a business relationship) then I'd say your friend wouldn't mind trying to get you sorted from someone else. If not, then it just honestly depends on their personality. They have no duty to help you find a new hook up, both buyer and seller take risks and both help eachother out (the dealer needs money, the buyer needs drugs) but if the seller decides not to sell anymore then that should be the end of it. Find someone new.

Maybe if they like you a lot you could ask them nicely if they can get you sorted from someone else (this would depend on how likable and trustworthy you are in the dealers eyes but it's unlikely to happen), but if not you're just going to have to leave it at that and find someone new.

The dealer should never have to worry about that. As someone getting supplied with illegal substances regularly at a home address, you need to be a bit trustworthy. If the dealer trusts you enough to do this he shouldn't ever have to worry about anyone ratting him out either before or after he stops selling. If that worry is present, then he/she has made a mistake.

If the dealer for *some weird reason* decided that you might tell on him after he stops selling, giving you on to someone else isn't the best thing to do. If you have the potential to rat him out, then you would have the potential to rat out the new dealer - making you a very undesirable customer. Even after getting sent to a new dealer, you still can snitch on the old guy, so only new problems have been created.

Aye.

Most dealers I had mates who fucked with, used to drive cars with the shit, and were mates with them prior to the buyer-seller relationship.

You've gotta have rocks in ya head ;) to deal from your premises or just on the shit aye, and cbf going out cuz you're too noid to leave during the daytime...:/.

I can't even answer the door to someone I don't know, most I can do is go to the park down the road as long as my Akita is with me, just a pity I can't run into certain types there, it's a pretty upscale place, usually just see older people walking toy dogs.

I've unapproved some abusive and shit stirring posts in this thread. This thread is deteriorating and I don't feel there's much more productive discussion to be had.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.