• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

My opiate tolerances are kicking me in the ass. 30mg and still raising but Its clearly not enough. Im asking for straight To 40mg in the morning. And 30mg opamox for the whole day too.

Fuck Im so happy. Im still getting 30mg oxazepam twice which is awesome and getting raised To 50mg methadone tomorrow 💪

Still having minor psychological withdrawals on 55mg methadone. Oof. Getting a raise in 2 days, hopefully its gonna be enough.

Still having minor psychological withdrawals on 55mg methadone. Oof. Getting a raise in 2 days, hopefully its gonna be enough.
55mg giving me withdrawals after 4mg bupre use is just ludicrous. Had I chosen bupre it would have been even harder. Waiting for 60mg

I ll be starting levomethadone next week 35mg of dat bad boy, so essentially 70mg of the normal stuff. Should keep me well for a long ass time :)

Shit, the difference between now in the maintenance and 6 months back is.... huge. Life is way fucking better and stressfree now. Maintenance can be a bit of a hassle but I fucking got testosterone on script now + only use a lil bit of benzos illegally. My day starts when I wake and it truly starts after 9 am so the whole fucking day is spent like the best version of it.

Shit, the difference between now in the maintenance and 6 months back is.... huge. Life is way fucking better and stressfree now. Maintenance can be a bit of a hassle but I fucking got testosterone on script now + only use a lil bit of benzos illegally. My day starts when I wake and it truly starts after 9 am so the whole fucking day is spent like the best version of it.
Super glad to hear you've found some measure of stability my man 🤜🤛

Damn for the first time in a literal year I scored pharmacyr xanor /0.25mg.... which costed me the same as 1mg last year. Atleast I scored some ksalol too. Fucking pathetic what Im willing to pay for dem benzos.

I was getting my methadone 12:15 which is way too late. They raised me to 60mg today and Im starting to get my medicine at 9:30

Im happy :)
Shit I'm on 178 mg and I just was able to stop everything for good 4 months ago ! The fyntinol in Ohio is so pure and raw I was still dope sick at 120 , but nothing but methadone for 4 months now

Amen to that I agree , I'm on methodone maintenance here in farm town Ohio and they just started monthly take homes which is huge life now compared to a year ago night and day difference!! Keep it up brother!!!!

55mg giving me withdrawals after 4mg bupre use is just ludicrous. Had I chosen bupre it would have been even harder. Waiting for 60mg
Keep going my friend I'm at 178 and it truly took me getting that high before I could stop using at all . I was still sick at 120 but I'm coming off raw Fetty Midwest Ohio pure raw is all it is nothing less anywhere

Sup folks, everyone still alive?

I feel the pain on deciding whether to do dope or switch to methadone. I'm supposed to be weaning down my oxy down to just methadone, but I've mostly just been doing dope and stockpiling the pills. I just prefer it. I'd maybe like to be clean from opiates, but I don't know if I really do or if it's just a nice dream. I mean, the only part I don't like about using is that it costs me money and I'm a cheapo. Other than that, I mean, I guess the anxiety of sourcing.. but I'm content that at least if I run out of dope I've got enough pills saved up to wean myself off at a nice slow rate. But then I'm also tempted to sell off some of my oxy for cash.. it's so damn valuable!

rn on dope, ativan, cannabis oil, and a hit from my puffco peak

Wouldn't mind getting some xanax or kpins or valium for a change, only had ativan for a while now...
Wow how did u get oxy this day and age those r gold wat mg? And I. On 178 methadone works great and u can come straight off the dope no side effects at all other than mental

Sup folks, everyone still alive?

I feel the pain on deciding whether to do dope or switch to methadone. I'm supposed to be weaning down my oxy down to just methadone, but I've mostly just been doing dope and stockpiling the pills. I just prefer it. I'd maybe like to be clean from opiates, but I don't know if I really do or if it's just a nice dream. I mean, the only part I don't like about using is that it costs me money and I'm a cheapo. Other than that, I mean, I guess the anxiety of sourcing.. but I'm content that at least if I run out of dope I've got enough pills saved up to wean myself off at a nice slow rate. But then I'm also tempted to sell off some of my oxy for cash.. it's so damn valuable!

rn on dope, ativan, cannabis oil, and a hit from my puffco peak

Wouldn't mind getting some xanax or kpins or valium for a change, only had ativan for a while now...
Man where do u live lol Ohio is strict still with pains pills but not methadone month long take homes now they let u go as high as u want

sorry for asking but why doing methadone if you have access to oxys , especially if they are legit ones?? are they the uncrushable new version ? Methadone is probably one of the hardest opioids to withdrawal from, you can read various terror stories here on BL, people have been on methadone for ages, w-d last like a month, while oxys w-d, at least in my experience, is like dope in the sense that w-d last 5 days- a week , I ve managed to overcome oxys w-d with kratom loperamide and the odd Clonazepam or Zolpidem or even quetiapine for sleep. If you are serious about quitting maybe you could try bupe or kratom, but if I was in you I would avoid methadone As much s possible. Unless of course you are from the US than anything is better than the fentadope being sold there....
Methadone saved my life and only at a high dose 178 mg , I don't plan on getting off anytime soon tho and being a chronic pain patient it enhances my life way more than hinders so I'll just stay on .. maybe not so high eventually I will come down to a lighter dose

Well I only have a specific amount of oxy, I'm supposed to be weaning off. I have a good bit saved up but I honestly prefer heroin. I get fent-free dope so fent isn't really a concern, and I do prefer heroin to oxy. I mostly just use a little methadone to do less h, since my guy is on vacation for a bit. With using so little (only 10-20mg methadone/day) I find to easy to quit and go to straight h if I want.

today: 15mg methadone, some cannabis oil, and a bit of dope
Wow u can find real h still herd in Ohio it's nothing but fentanyl pure fentanyl to all different colors shapes and sizes lol along with benzo dope tranq dope , u can't find real h if u wanted to none around anywhere I think my plug says he could get it if he wants but no one wants it