• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Culture Cry Post

That's the best song that you've played for me so far!
Generally speaking Brazilian music is too happy for me, I m more a blues, post punk kind of person, but this guy is great. This one is a useful reminder when u have been snorting a lil too much blow

You may never see me again then. I've spent the last decade of my life working hard to never see sorrow again
even if it was possible I can t, I play and sing in a blues band and sorrows are an important part of my creative process. I m not black, I m not from Alabama- Mississippi, if I am not even miserable what am I supposed to sing, O sole Mio?
Seriously I don t think that a sorrow-free life is possible ( or desiderable) but I m glad that the older I get, the less sad I am, things that destroyed me in my 20´s now make my laugh. I ve also learned to focus on the amazing gifts I had and have rather than on the negatives.

Seriously I don t think that a sorrow-free life is possible ( or desiderable) but I m glad that the older I get, the less sad I am, things that destroyed me in my 20´s now make my laugh. I ve also learned to focus on the amazing gifts I had and have rather than on the negatives.
This is sort of what I really meant. Thank for elucidating the idea in a way that I clearly wasn't capable of. :)

You know what? I still have mushrooms, so fuck the MDMA.

You know what? I still have mushrooms
hell yeah. I remember the comedown of MDMA and good God.....If I was not so full of opi and coke and whatnot I ll take up the offer of a student of mine ( I wonder if this makes me a good professor or not) and do shrooms. Actually I might, cocaine is the less spiritual drugs I ve ever taken, when I was high on opis especially opium I had long chats with my dead father, grandfather etc, on shrooms I ve always had great spiritual insights....I ve been offered ayahuasca as well but that kinda scares me, I ve too much shit hidden in the darkest corners of my brain and it s better to keep the things yhere. Plus is a prt of a rite and of a religion and as such should be taken if you at least share some of the beliefs of either Santo Daime or of Xamanic tribes...I m definitely not the best Catholic of the world, but I am Catholic nonetheless, taking ayahuasca for me would be like taking the Euchaist for a non Catholic, a big no no I guess...

hell yeah. I remember the comedown of MDMA and good God.....
Never had a problem with the storied negative after-effects of MDMA myself. In fact, I've only ever experienced the most magical of afterglows. Lucky bastard, I suppose.
.I m definitely not the best Catholic of the world, but I am Catholic nonetheless, taking ayahuasca for me would be like taking the Euchaist for a non Catholic, a big no no I guess...
Nah, I wrote a whole paper on the positive relationship between Christianity and the Romantic movement from an environmental perspective back in uni and got an A. Meaning that I imagine I strung together some backing for the prospect that spirituality and the natural world are great friends.

Meaning that I imagine I strung together some backing for the prospect that spirituality and the natural world are great friends.
I ld love to read the thing but I understand is not anonymity friendly. I don t have a problem with nature, Saint Francis of Assisi was a big fan. But the vision of nature of xamanism is different from the Christian-Catholic approach , in Santo Daime you have a mix between umbanda-spiritism and xamanism etc. Plus the idea of being in the middle of a jungle tripping does not feel safe to me :) I ll stick to shrooms for now

Girlie and I split up a couple of days ago!

hippy-crying.jpg

Sorry to hear that man. From the tone of your next couple posts it sounds pretty harsh. Been there, when she got to go she got to go.

I ld love to read the thing but I understand is not anonymity friendly.
I wouldn't mind, but I'd have to re-type it which....I don't even know what I'd have to be on to manage that. ;)
I'm pretty proud of it. I ended up dropping out of university in year 2, but not before stringing together some decently fine papers and exam marks.

But the vision of nature of xamanism is different from the Christian-Catholic approach ,
Yeah, that's fair.
Plus the idea of being in the middle of a jungle tripping does not feel safe to me :) I ll stick to shrooms for now
Around here, the preferred method to doing those is in the middle of the bush. It ain't the jungle, but it's got bears, wolves, and cougars so if that's the worry......

I'm sad the carbon tax is going up 23%. The conservatives have been trying to block it but the Liberals shut it down. Food, home heating etc... are expected to go up at least 5%.
The price of food is crazy enough. I read yesterday that people at food banks are getting into fights because they're running out of food.
International students making tic toks for where to get free food has seen an increase in people using it, that turns my stomach. I donate to help seniors and poor folks, not some guy wearing $200 shoes and money in the bank

I'm sad the carbon tax is going up 23%. The conservatives have been trying to block it but the Liberals shut it down.
Correction: the Liberals AND the NDP shut it down.

They pretend to not understand that raising the cost of transporting goods inevitably raises the cost of goods.

They know. They just hope we don't know. And they do it from the comfort of their homes which are fully serviced by working class people just to fulfill their ideological fantasies without regard for anyone but themselves. Fucking scum.

I donate to help seniors and poor folks, not some guy wearing $200 shoes and money in the bank
The international students who have to pay sometimes triple of what locals pay for tuition whilst claiming to not be able to afford rents and food?

Yeah, good times.

I consider the NDP the same as the liberal party. Conservatives never have a chance to pass anything as Singh is Trudeaus lap dog.
The old NDP party was alot different before him

And I think some food banks are refusing international students as they should