• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Drug combination maybe OD

I think you will be fine, Dihydrocodeine and Tramadol are not very strong opioids and your doses are under therapeutic doses. But taking opioids with benzos is wrong. Regardless of whether you have a tolerance or not. How do you feel right now?

I've taken opioids with benzos before. I wouldn't say that it's something you should never ever do any more so than the risks from downers in general. But the risk is obviously substantially higher mixing them than taking them alone.

In this case I wasn't worried about the opiates but rather how much benzos were taken with them.

But I'll say this, if you have any concerns at all, don't take opiates and benzos together. You should be very familiar with both of you're gonna fuck around with them together.

I had a huge opiate tolerance at the time and even so when I took them together I nearly always did it with someone else present who could do something if something went wrong.

EDIT: It occurs to me that obviously this is harder to do if you don't have drug friends you can trust. But there are services in some countries that will check on you and call an ambulance if you don't respond. There's options and if you plan on doing this on future I'd really look into what you can do to have a fallback if something goes wrong. <3

Thanks JessFR can we be friends, people where I live hate me, personal vendetta, got mental health problems, serious alcohol and drug issues. Also certain people slander me, try and turn people against me. Trolling me online. Harrassment in my home. Want a move, but not easy. Didn't have this until moved here. I'm underweight, had pneumonia, was in hospital. Thoughts about suicide but don't want to because, scared to do it. Got no friends also been a loner. Have OCD and borderline personality disorder. Think because of this, they harrass me, don't bother anyone. Off topic but need friends. Also never leave my home, have agrophobia. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to add you as a friend. Only see my mum once a week to bring me shopping. ❤ love back. Thank you for your support was worried, still feel sedated but not as bad. Also think I've got PTSD.

Great to hear. Yes be careful with that stuff the dosage amount you need with ghb or any Analogue is very low . Anyway I’ve dmed my number and a couple options to get ahold of me since it’s a Canadian number.
GBL just Intrests me, GHB is harder to buy online. From UK, it's a grey area but can be bought as wheel cleaner. 1ml if you get a pipette. Got a major problem with phenibut which it's gave me a physical addiction. Use it every day. 3g doesn't do anything. Tolerance is fast with this. Be careful anyone thinking of trying this. Should have took my own advice, but used it every other day for months

Thanks JessFR can we be friends, people where I live hate me, personal vendetta, got mental health problems, serious alcohol and drug issues. Also certain people slander me, try and turn people against me. Trolling me online. Harrassment in my home. Want a move, but not easy. Didn't have this until moved here. I'm underweight, had pneumonia, was in hospital. Thoughts about suicide but don't want to because, scared to do it. Got no friends also been a loner. Have OCD and borderline personality disorder. Think because of this, they harrass me, don't bother anyone. Off topic but need friends. Also never leave my home, have agrophobia. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to add you as a friend. Only see my mum once a week to bring me shopping. ❤ love back. Thank you for your support was worried, still feel sedated but not as bad. Also think I've got PTSD.

If you wanna follow me on bluelight that's fine, and I'd be happy to follow you back. I don't have any social media accounts so I don't really have any other way to friend people.

It be happy to keep talking to you here on bluelight though. <3

I'm sorry life kind sucks at the moment. :(
All I can say is that... Life can surprise you. I mean I certainly can't promise you life will suddenly become awesome, mine hasn't, but I can promise you that I've been pretty sure before that my life had no future and that nothing would ever get better, and in spite of that it did eventually get better. All I'm saying is that sometimes even when it seems hopeless, things can sometimes get better anyway.

<3

OP
Let the light in, do what ever you need do do to not go into withdrawal, but at some point we either die or learn to use it and maintain it. Only you can self diagnose, but maybe come check out Other Drugs, Dark Side, Heath and Recovery

If you wanna follow me on bluelight that's fine, and I'd be happy to follow you back. I don't have any social media accounts so I don't really have any other way to friend people.

It be happy to keep talking to you here on bluelight though. <3

I'm sorry life kind sucks at the moment. :(
All I can say is that... Life can surprise you. I mean I certainly can't promise you life will suddenly become awesome, mine hasn't, but I can promise you that I've been pretty sure before that my life had no future and that nothing would ever get better, and in spite of that it did eventually get better. All I'm saying is that sometimes even when it seems hopeless, things can sometimes get better anyway.

<3
It's one thing after another, but try not to let people get the better of me, or they have won. This world is full of a lot of evil people, but there is good people In it as well, such as yourself and other people on here. Hope you are doing well and never let people put you down. I believe in karma. Had a horrible life but I try and take it as it comes and not let the dark thoughts in

Sorry folks I'm fine again. Cheap 10x crate of lager in done 6 pregabs 300 4 tramadol ( which doesn't effect me ) done 18mg dhc which doesn't do much except with codeine. 120mg co'-codamol scripted. Cabs I'm of lager.200mg temazepam which I have a tolerance for me now. I don't feel high just that buzz that will make me forger my name. Might sounds pathetic but this is zll I've got

I'm sorry to hear that seriously I go through the same shit with people during my past always have my fire arms ready for self defense. People don't understand their feeble minded scumbags who cant think outside the box fuck em I wanna relocate to but having issues due to a brain injury I had ten years ago memory issues focus and ontop of all that I have a opiate addiction currently on suboxone gabapentin provigil klonopin, a barbiturate for pain a muscle relaxer robaxin which I need to get out of bed due to work iv done in the past trying to get things right no one understands and in not throwing a pity party im quiet happy I just want ppl to understand and they never will Like I said FUCK EM.