• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Drs can be idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing docs dont know is equianalgesic dosages between opiods.. Pisses me off

What scares me the most is psychiatrist s love affair with antipsychotics , which can be deadly are always neurotoxin and often detrimental to quality of life oh and psychosis the most common and logical withdrawal symptom for a healthy individual coming off them is not even listed..

they should only hand out controlled substances in a more controlled fashion, daily would be the best, weekly at the most....people say it is incocieveable, thats bullshit. If you wanna sell em just stock up, newbie users would not be able to go WAY overboard. Opiates/opioids are really miracle medicine and they are absolutely not being overprescribed as a whole but more likely prescirbed in a very uneven fashion (more people need them than a few getting a buch). I will be on them for the rest of my life, i like to refer to them has "mood-stabilizers" but have never had a long term script, and i've been using them for 19 years.

90% of the doctors Ive seen not including surgery, have been "idiots", prescribing me simultaneous medications that directly and severely interact with eachother, getting hooked on benzos as a kid from my Rxs.

The long and short of it is, it's kinda like good cops vs bad cops, and the story of the unicorn. Yeah, there may be some good and real ones out there, but it's an every day thing I see when it comes to the idiocy of doctors.

A lot of stress on the docs by the DEA to prescribe a certain amount, minimum or maximum doses etc, probably working in collaboration with big pharma.... Point being, yeah, doctors can be fucking idiots, lethal ones with authority, and I cannot remember the last time I believed a word I was told by a doctor that I didn't either already know, or doubted its legitimacy and spent some time doing my own homework on it.

Like seriously the amount of times I've been prescribed meds together that you just, dont, ever, prescribe, together...... who knows how many deaths i've unknowingly avoided by having zero confidence in the Medical INDUSTRY.*

*As by definition of capitalism, profiting at the expense of others makes the corporation rich, and the only alphanumeric character corporations can decode is the dollar sign. It's a mistake to blindly put your own health in the hands of some person in a proverbial coat and an official DEA issued prescription pad..... especially considering the Drug Enforcement Administration, are not doctors, not remotely qualified to pretend to act as the regulating agency that it does today, but like I said, in capitalism, it's all about making money/assets!

Now, I'm NOT advising anyone ignore their doctors advice, this is all strictly my experience and thoughts.

I don't fully agree with the common rep given to dumbass doctors who don't know what they're doing. Nor that all cops are bad, I mean, I must assume there are cool ones out there somewhere, I just haven't had the opportunity of meeting one yet.

But in all of these industries/"agencies" etc, are profit motivated by nature of capitalism, NEVER forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.