• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dried opium powder

Garuda: If you really want to know how to make your mind more capable I can tell you abnd it is all rather simple. As you might know, I am a Jew. Outr sages tell us that should we concentrate on a character or bhavoiral trait for 40 consecutive days, it will be thus so. I have done this for many things, and also have the army to thank, and today I am able to do many things, such as sit here right now, even though I am cognizant of it, without feces running down my legs. Sorry for the image but it is a way to explain what I am trying to get across.

Every day, go to a quiet place, and then make your mind as quiet as possible. Concentrate on the trait you are trying to effect. imagine it as much as possible. Be very strong with the image, not asking for it but demanding it . If you this for 1 to 2 hours a day (not easy I know) for the 40 days, you might be ableto gain the thing you want.

Sounds like hocus pocus but it has been a key to the Jews success for thousands of years. Westerners love Eastern religions but fauil to realise Jews predate all of them, even Hinduisim. Our way is proven. Of course we have mnany other teachings as well as cultural context that makes it a more effective tool for us but I have taught other non-Jews to do many things in this way.

Mulberry: 2CI is nothing. You can get almost any Shulgin substance very easily in N. America, as well as most places worldwide.

Klowns: I am glad that you like my posts enough to post them verbatim in the same thread. See? Even morons can gain some benefit from my posts. Thank you for showing us this as well as living up to your screenname. Now onto actual people.

just another great reason why this rachamim is NOT a moderator or authority of this sub forum cause he cannot admit fault, see others opinions or knolwedge, and truly thinks *HIS* opinions based on *HIS* choices of literature/sources is the only correct or possible answer/reason/outcome/etc.

keep bragging about selling kilos of heroin in harlem and southeast asia...anyone who's moved even a moderate amount of weight knows you are bullshitting but you can continue to fool these kids on here with ur wikipidea/dea information and prices hahaha

this guy couldnt sell shit, especially when he talks like he could sell salt to a slug with all his arrogance.

I already said that it was dried poppy powder. I tried to change my title long time ago to Opium Poppy pod powder but it didn't let me. I don't understand what your trying to prove. Its not a kilo of opium you fuck head by opium powder I meant pop powder because pod powder does in fact contain opium. I read other posts that said theat the latex couldn't be dried so thats why I asked the fucking question.

Actually , I have turned down moderating both this and Basic more than a few times because of time constraints. I like to participate but cannot do so regularly.

I guess though, that you must have ALOT of time, to try and antagonise people (maybe just me) evertytime you post in this thread.

Again, this forum is not geared towards people expressing their great illicit finds, or bragging about any other thing. It is geared towards disseminating knowledge , in a serious way, about psyhcoactive substances.

This thread should never have been iniated. It is nothing more than dicksizing on a juvenile scale. Your post has no value either so at least you are staying true to form for this thread.

I have never said anything about kilos in Harlem, nor have I EVEr sold kilos in Harlem. As for Asia, I am in it now. In fact Israel is in Asia but I am in SE. If you look at my avatar a bit closer it might be apparent to you. As for bragging, that is something I do not do, and do not think I ever have. You have how many posts? Unless you are one of those morons who is banned and comes back under another name, you know absolutely nothing about me. By your words it is clear you could not even do a cursory search on my posts in an attempt to even act like you know something about me.

Notice moron, I gave specifics on things I said. Instead of saying ,"When I sold heroin," I instead gave adresses, stamps, and so on. Of course the fact that I have served time there and in Israel should also be sufficient but that is not the issue.

If you have something to say with regards to a theme, do it. If it is of a personal nature, be an adult and PM me.

Wiki has drug information? I will have to check. As for the DEA, I do read their Intel and used to read Microgram (need to catch up) but mine is subjective experience.

You are obviously a pissant who confuses knowledge and unemotional expression with arrogance. I have an idea though. If you are not willing to ask the mods about me, simply challenge my facts. Challenge the data I provide. You challenging my subjective experiences is an act in futility. It is neither here nor there. Would you not rather (or be able) make your point by showing me wrong factually?

I will say this finally, I do sometimes respond angrily when people challenge my sexuality or denigrate Jews ( me in paticular) but I never antagonise someone first, as you have done now at least twice. A person who does not know a person other than in cyberspace, and then concentrates their efforts in trying to provoke them, should really look inward and question themself as to why? Why would a person feel such a need? I pity you, and yet even your posts will get answered if it is about something I have knowledge in. It says alot about you and I, does it not?

Sicko: So now it is not opium? GOOD. I am pleased that you can, even in a very roundabout way, admit your mistake. Editing is very simple. See, when you sign in here you are automatically able to reedit anything posted by you, from any time. Feel free to do so if you want. I always take time to note what I am editing and/or why, but that is up to you.

What was/am I trying to prove? That you did not have , as you had claimed and argued, a kilo of opium bought in Canada for 20 bucks. I thought that this much was clear.

Now I am a f$%k head? You made a mistake, you should have never even posted it if it is pods, and I am the f$%% head? Gee, thanks for clearing that up.. Let me see...I was right, I was man enough to forgive you when you apologised via p.m. and you will probably do yet again, and I am something bad?

You mean podpowder because pods have opium? Good. Thanks for clearing it up. Yet, you argued the exact opposite, how is this explained? Forget about explaining your childish use of expletives (another forum no-no), just explain why you got your panties wrinkled over my arguing that you did not have opium? Or is it a case of a tree containing bark on the outside (sorry Mulberry, but I could not resist)?

You were not asking any questions kid. You said although you "read here" that opium could not be dried (please provide the thread because if that had been said it would have been quickly debunked), you had just bought a bag of powdered opium. If you are finding this out, and it flies in the face of common knowledge, the proper thing to do is to perform at least a cursory search and make an addition or revision to an existing thread. Alternatively you could ask a mod what to do. All you did though was dicksize,"Ooooh! Look what I found!" That is why BL created the Journal Section. You can spit stuff all you want, just please keep from hijacking this forum with nonsense.

Last edited:
If you are not willing to ask the mods about me, simply challenge my facts. Challenge the data I provide. You challenging my subjective experiences is an act in futility. It is neither here nor there.

BINGO. i cannot believe u just typed those sentences. "challenging SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCES IS AN ACT IN FUTILITY"...what was the fucking whole fight in this thread about again rachimim? i think ur so caught up in ur "vast" knowledge you fail to understand things you even say yourself. how can you keep telling this kid he has curry powder when you:

a. havent seen it
b. havent tried it
c. dont know what ur talking about....that picture is shitty and for you to act like u can tell its curry over the net is ridiculous....your speculation is flawed in so many ways. honestly, it looks like any randomly tan organic substance ground up finely. no way to tell so give the benefit of the doubt JUST LIKE I QUOTED YOURSELF SAYING.

come on your obviously literate, fairly comprehensive atleast in small areas of knowledge(well two to be exact: heroin and zionism)....sad thing is, im not muslim or jewish or christian....i just get tired of seeing you interject every posts with some reference to being a jew/israeli it gets tiring especially when ive seen ur very arrogant, ignorant, factually incorrect, blatantly biased attacks on "OTHER'S VIEWS" over israel/palestine

just give it up here, you've really made a fool of yourself.

keep bragging about selling.
great job impressing the 16 year olds who clear their web browsers so mommy doesnt find out they bought heroin certified BUNK by an over-eager rachimim.

the more i read about you the more i can tell you are a compulsive liar, actually.

rachimim has been in PRISON in the us and isreal, sold kilos of heroin, travels EVERYWHERE, served in the military, and what else will he add this week??

your like this old guy i talked to who thinks he knows everything about eveyrthing and to try and make people believe him more, he throws out random statements to try and impress people; much like our dear friend rachimim. this guy im referring to says he new jimmy hoffa and the teamsters, spent 5 years in prison, told the mafia off, etc, etc....all just to try and validate his so called "knowledge" and make me feel like his word means more than the average person. just like u are trying to do buy saying u sold kilos of heroin so you can tell FROM A PICTURE this isnt dried POPPY POD POWDER.

just take my words to heart, rachimim, you have a bad habit and i think u may be a compulsive liar. as a matter of fact, before u can edit old posts im going to go do a little digging up just to show how much STRAIGHT BULLSHIT you feed these unsuspecting bluelighters.

oh wait, im not rachimim, i could give more of a shit

Last edited:
For the record, possession and especially sales of 2-CI can get you in a lot of trouble in the US. There are several cases where it has been prosecuted as a analog of 2-CB (Schedule I) under the Federal Analyog act.

Wow, all of that arguing over semantics...
In the first post the OP did say that when they inspected it it seemed like powdered opium to them, but in their next post they said, "when i mix it it looks like opium poppy tea it gets a person high like poppy tea could it be seed extract?"

Anyone with common sense can understand that they were making this post not just to brag about how they can get cheap opium, they were trying to figure out if this was opium or something else made from poppies, such as an extract, as they had mentioned.

Rachamim: You think its some type of curry that may contain some alkaloids of some kind, that was your guess. And you had good reason to assume it was what you said, you explained it well. But you automatically assumed it was curry and that was that, without handling the substance first hand you knew that you were absolutely right and there was absolutely no way it could be anything other than curry. You posted your reply in such a matter-of-fact way that it seemed somewhat arrogant, which is what lead to the OP replying to you in an unkind manner, and started this whole retarded flame war. You should have just explained what you did about traditional curries containing alkaloids and then stating that you believe it may be curry, instead of saying, "Sorry to be the one to break this to you but anyone who has travelled to either India or Pakistan could easily tell you that this isnothing but curry powder."

Anyone that has tasted curry and poppy tea can easily tell the difference between curry powder and some type of opium/poppy pod powder/poppy seed extract. In the OP's second post they said, "Only ever done fresh opium poppy tea and this tastes exactly like except stronger more bitter but same taste"

I think it is probably either powdered poppy pods, or a powdered poppy extract. They could have made pod puddy or just rinsed a whole bunch of poppy seeds and then let it evaporate and then turned it into powder.
It could be many things, I have no idea what it really is, and no one else does either.

rachamim said:
Saying seeds contain alkaloids because of residual coatings is not correct. The word contain, and mind you I am not an Englkish speaker and even I know this, means that something is encompassed WITHIN.Look u-p the word's definition please. Since you just admitted it, I hope you will end your crusade.

Another flame war fed by semantics. Argueing over this is simply stupid...
Ok, seeds do not have alkaloids INSIDE of them, but they are very often covered with them. So seeds do have alkaloids.
Its like hearing someone say "chocolate covered cherries contain chocolate" and then argueing with them because the chocolate is on the outside. If you have any amount of common sense at all you would be able to understand what they mean when they say seeds contain alkaloids.
You don't have to use every word exactly as the dictionary describes it, language is flexible and is constantly changing. Using the word contain in this context is absolutely fine in my opinion, but I'm not an english professor with a poppy pod up my ass either...

This is the 112th post on this thread...

The stuff got the guy high and he said it tasted like opium or poppies or something of the sort. i would personally take a bet w/ any one of you that there is morphine present within the powder. That is, the powder contains morphine.

You're absolutely right that he should probably not be making threads saying, oooh!! look what I found!!! Right in a store!!!! OOOOOOHHHH!!! Wowweewowow!!!!!!

But he did, and look now how many people been argueing about it...

Hey, feds: Look at this, 112 replies, OPIUM POWDER... hmmm....

Well....of course he's in the army......he's a JUDAS.....corporate America's best friends. America is West Jerusalem in this day......
I really agree.....in his first couple sentance he was correct....in that he was trying to educate. However he sounds plain retarded.

BTW DID YOU LEARN ALL THESE THINGS IN THE ARMY? BECAUSE SUCH STUPIDITY YOU COULD ONLY HEAR FROM AN ASS KISSING, BRAIN DEAD/WASHED SOLDIER IN THE ARMY.

You DID have good points in the correction and clarification of the origin of the store where the powder was aquired.....but otherwise you seem to be either a natural fucked up perverted Judas...OR completly twisted on amphetamines/methamphetamines that your are talking non-sense.....what the fuck does the HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY AND OTHER FACTS about Punjabs? You want to teach a history lesson? Or what?

I say get off the computer and do what you Judases do best.....DRINK THE BLOOD OF ARABS!
You killed Jesus Chirst and we are supposed to take advice from a PAGAN PSYCHOPATH?? Please......

BTW....Don't send any PMs b/c I SWEAR TO THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR that I will find a JUDAS in my town......a child too and first torture him to death and then give him a blessing from his suffering and kill him....because if I kill the father or the mother....IT IS NOT GOING TO HURT THEM NEARLY AS MUCH AS THEY WILL HURT IF THEIR SON OR DAUGHTER IS DEAD. If I kill the father or the mother they will suffer for 2-5 minutes...maximum 10-20 minutes if I use a saw. BUT IF I KILL THE SON OR DAUGHTER.....THEY WILL SUFFER A WHOLE LIFETIME.

SEE...........DO YOU RELIZE NOW HOW SHITTY IT IS TO ABORT THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT OF THE THREAD FOR A PIECE OF SHIT WITH HIS OWN PERSONAL AGENDA.....I just wanted to show you how annoying it is.........(not that I wouldn't do what I said I would....even planned a while ago to destroy and desecrate an all exclusive judas cemitery).

Did he stop posting on the thread? If so....to clarify....I'm not inherently racist but it IS in my nature to fight fire with fire.

STOP THE FLAMING WAR

When you read something on BlueLight that pisses you off.....put some shoes on, go outside and beat the living shit out of the very first person you see (until you feel calm...and your arms/hands and legs feel like they got a good massage). It's a good way to release stress....and an even better way to keep this website on the subject!

Just a suggestion.

Yiggy: Yet again you have posted nonsense. I admire your tenacity (really, because I would have never rode someone's co$% half as long as you have).

You do make an absolutely valid point when you challenge my assertion that to challenge subjective exprience is an act in futility. Now I will explain that to you. See, this forum is not a journal. It has a specific mandate . BL is structured just so. Perhaps in your 45 days here this has escaped you. Ergo, when a person abuses or mistakenly posts things that do not belong here, it is the responsibility of ALL others to bring it to closure. Had I not specifically asked the mods to close this, I am pretty sure it would be dead and archived already. Hope that sates you. If that is still over your head, let me try it another way: I asked them not to close it as an example for others of what not to do in this forum. The moderators, should you ask, will gladly tell you the paramters for this forum should you not be able to read the blurb on the Forum page.

I have to laugh when you say "vast" knowledge as if you are hurting me. Really now. Truth is, and I have said this several times over the years, I only know about a very few things. If it is an opiate or opioid, chances are I AM knowledgeable. In CE and P it is relegated simply to Jews and Israel. I am not the character from "Cheers" and have never been like that.

I work in Harm Reduction off line and happen to take the field very seriously. See, I am dying from Hep-C. I would not be, had I had a tool like BL or someone like myself (at this point) to school me. Instead I used dirty needles both in Israel and in America and now I am paying the price. Maybe this can show you a bit better than my words, yes?

How can I tell him it is curry powder? I only said it is more likely to be and only did it in one post and then repeated the refrain after he rode me. I did not aruge when he said it was pod powder but that did not happen until yesterday. Seems I was right though, even he now admits it was not opium. In some cases wrong info kills. In this case it was simply a thread that should have never appeared. I wanted to, and hope to some degree that I at least have, show both that this thread is not for this forum and the importance of correct info.

Had I actually authoritatively stated that |
I knew what it was, it WOULD be ridiculous but maybe you should review this thread at your leisure and see where you have gone wrong. Again, as I stated yesterday (although perhaps elsewhere), I am not infallible. Stiill, You could count on one hand the number of times I have been wrong here and to date noone has even proved those 3 or 4 times I was wrong. In fact, one of my major mistakes is still quoted all over the net (the acetylation process for Tar) so this actually proves all the more how all important good info is.

"Heroin and Zionism." Ha, actually you should have said, as I did a while ago, "Opioids/opiates and Zionism/Judaisim."

I find it interesting that you feel something at all about my stating my culture or religion. It says alot about you . However, since I have only done so in this forum less than a dozen times in almost 5 years, you will have to work on that yourself. I will add for clarification that I do so regularly in CE and P but then, that is the mandate of THAT forum.

Yiggy: While you obviously feel I have been foolish in this thread (as do one or two others like the author of the thread), I have received several PMs saying the opposite. Far be it from me to hijack anything and would the majoprity agree with you even halfway I would have bowed out and allowed everybody to fantasise. As it is, the majoprity agrees with my view and that is enough for me. I would hope that people like yourself do some real thinking over the matter and reexamine what is actually foolish and what is not.

Talking about 16 year olds and heroin, I p[ray their parents are smart enough to realise that they cabnnpt cpntrol another humans thoughts and behavoir and that by riding their kids they will push them further into the abyss. I also hope those 16 year olds you speak of take my info to heart and live better lives. Had, I would be surely better for it now...and living longer. Maybe you should reevaluate your contributions to the world and of course this forum. A person whop is able to focus this much on a person they do not know surely can refocus their attentions to something positive.

I will ignore your wasted paragraph and what you imagine I am saying (kilos, etc.). this is just another indicator of how poorly you are focused. I applayud your skeptiscism if that is what it truly is because I am the first here to always say ttrust nothing on the net. For that exact reasn I have posted all my personal information (exactl down to my apt. number and Army serial number as well as NJ state youth and adult prison numbers so that people like yourself will see that my information is not the usual cvyber nonsense but aimed for true information. Perhaps it will insipre others to be honest as well but predictab;ly I am as yet the only one to do so. Maybe you would like to join me. Tell us your surely interesting life and then prove it as I have.

For your and others benefit, I will now do it again here. I hope you will man up and do the same. My name is Rachamim Ra'anan Ben Ami. My NYC adress, which I still have although subletting it,m is 400 Brook AVe. Bx, NY 10454. For your informatyion, that is in the Betances PJs between E143 and E144. The big building across from the Storage Warehouse. In Israel I have a house in Bat Yam but will not provide that info because I stuill have 3 kids in it. I am now in SE Asia , in my wife's nation and will not provide that for a different reason. I retired in Summer 2006 from Local 731 NYC Excavators and Common Concrete Laborers, 221 E58th St NYC, NY. The Union Hall was moved though to Astoria/LIC, Queens. My last assignment at work was the 145th SDt Bridge between Harlm and the Bronx. I did also work on WTC from 3 days after 9/11 until the PATH Station was built for a totoal of 4.5 years.

About 4 weeks ago I aslso retired from the IDF, at the equivalent rank of a US Captain after 24 years. I was NACHAL, 50th , last assigned to Geizerim in Shechem, what you might call Nablus where I supervised a Checkpoint. Were I to engage in fantasy I do believe I would aim a bit higher than checking old ladies's papers.

As for prison, for brevity's sake I will offer only a bit: My NJ adult number was 215975 and my youthnumber was 111184. I was last in Mountainview which hgad the former name of Annandale. The adress is APO7, Annandale NJ but for the life of me I do forget the zip. I never would have bet I could, but the more I forget about my formative years the better.

Over the years I have actually given ALL my personal info here. I hope to see you start today tso that others might take it to heart. The forun would surely be better.

Yiggy: Forgive me if I do not watse anymore time posting to you in this thread but I have given you enough attewntion. Even retired my time is worth more than this. I will look for your info though, and check it as I hope you check mine and then we can converse like mature adults (I hope).

Mulberry: It was NEVER about opium but opf course you are right, thwese exchanges have noplace in a thread . I thought I had to try once more to mame a point but will desist in the future.

Yes, a good point about 2CI as I would not want anyone to try and get it without knowing that...still it IS widely available.

Druggist" It is not semantics, but rather the guidelines oif this forum. It is the responsibility of all who participate to self police (as much as I detest that image and phrase-talk about semantics).

From the rest of your post, I think you need to review the thread. It might simply be a case of perception but it seems that you did not remember clearly.

What you take for arrogance is unemotional posting. They are two different things. Please learn the difference. As for STATING things, my intent (and others certainly got it) was that it should make people think as opposed to skimming my post and moving on. It certainly has worked. Again, this forum is designed for serious questions on the issue of psychoactives. It is neither a Drug ID nor Look What I Found/Source Forum.

I can see how you would have thought thew issue of seeds with alkaloids was simply semantics but that issue is a very important piece of data that all consunmers need to know. Saying that because they SOMETIMES have a RESIDUAL coating WHEN NOT WASHED is NOT the same as saying they have alkaloids. I would hope you have the intelligence to see that. I am sure you will perceive that last sentence as an arrogant putdown but again, please learn the difference.

Your cherry analogy is weak. Instead, it should read" It is like saying chocolate contains cherries. SEE? SOME chocolate has a cherry in the middle WHEN it is purposely put there.If you go buy chocolate you will not find a cherry there EXCEPT if it was put there. Is that clearer?

Yiggy, I wish to take one more post to tell you soemthing. Should you think you will jamme up by messing with my info, it has already been done here. Actually at least 2 times.That was long before you probably even thought of posting here soplease be mature with it, that goes for others as well.

Mulberry: How would you bet that the powder has morphine? Are you Sicko? You have no way of ever knowing either way. That is the whole point I have made here, boiled down to its essence.

Ombladon" I do not think I ever saw you post in this forumm. I am not suprised you appeared though. I would take the timer to read your post and respond but it is clearly not about dialog but more Yiggy type games. Forgive me if you have valuable points but you better make them in another post because I have wasted more than an hour with this garbage.

Waaait. I saw a phrase and read it and you accuse me of Christ killing? You are trying to get banned, right? You must be insane. Just so you know though, we do not want converts and never have. We do not prostelyse so that my idea was to help, not to ttract Jews so please do grow up. If you even knew one fact about Jews you would know their view on conversion.

On that note, I really have had enough. If this stays open, it is on theMods but I casnnot participate anymore with nonsense like this so have fun stroking weach other.