• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Dresden's Chemical Fluff Thread (Name-A-Molecule)

Actually I really don't have sufficient regard for one who so inanely takes to insult me, to give enough of a damn to value him to the point of view he could easily insult me; yes, there are words that would result in my killing him on the spot, hut he will never know to/about who, or why. And that would apply to almost anyone, not just him.

Your ego is talking, Limpet. If this was true you wouldn't have to broadcast it. I hope you're on some kind of drugs making you speak like this, since I used to hold you in very high esteem, and I don't mean to be offensive but honestly from the outside you really look like a 12 year old trying to be edgy here, and I know you're better than that. If it was true that he couldn't insult you then you could just move past it, but the fact that you write a really long post about how unoffended you are doesn't reflect well on you.

If you write up a 'trip report' for a deity, then yes, I will flame you so flamed that your feathers have plucked themselves, used the stubs to butter your carcass, the oven turn alive and pull you in; before spitting you out with your giblets removed with your head, and your legs tied together so a cortically blind, jewish man (jewish not because Im being racist, but that they would never have smelled or tasted roasting pork, which primates of the ape variety are supposed to taste like when cooked and eaten) would come in and say 'mom? is that chicken roasting in the oven?'

Because that isn't just idle messing, you would be purporting to write a trip report for a deity, something nobody here has the least proof even that exists. And even were it for a human, writing a non-dictated TR for someone else is nothing short of or other than a lie.

BS whilst the rest of the people, and sekio (yes, you are people too, good people IMO ) tolerate these toilet-plungings of a heap of shit, IMO if/when he keeps LYING to us, that is more than just idiotic on his behalf, he is if so, taking all of US for idiots as well, and that I won't stand for. I'll go right to the forum staff top such as available to me, if he keeps that up, to get his arse kicked so hard his decendents (should anyone want to have anything to DO with him for whatever crack-whore-affected-by-the-clap once it infects the CNS-spawned reason that might possibly be) all come out of the womb with an arse cheek poking out of each ear canal.

Its one thing to be an obvious tool, another to present his stupidity as fact, but to start abusing people for telling them to back up a specific, definable claim he has made which blatantly isn't true (whether its true or not in fact, abuse is against the BLUA, I've been infracted for much less than I'd say to this....individual bipedal mammalian entity....in response to his claims.)

And worse still, is to tell LIES to us. Even if he isn't bright enough to make them anything but transparent, to tell us lies detracts from the forum even more than this thread of stinking efflient, and for that matter it shows the very height of disrespect to each and every single user of the forum.

I do not like liars, and I like them even less when they are warned and keep at it. My tolerance for the bastards is so low, you could fit it between spectral lines of an entire sodding periodic table. With room to spare so large one could within the remaining space, fit theresa may's dick and balls.

Well, insulting or not just let it be @Limpet_Chicken, at lease this is Dresden's thread =D

As far as I'm concerned, he's just a reference sample of arsenacyclopentadiene held just barely around his melting point with really inefficient heating/cooling point. Haven't the energy to attempt to dimerize him and stick a comma in his middle

(you gotta give me that for a decent comeback, no? it was at least creative)

It is very creative, LOL! I got all what you imply except the comma thing, what is that refer to? an alkylation to prevent de-dimerization?
Anyway,

arsenacyclopentadiene
I keep LOLing several times as I'm typing this hahahah... I know what you did there!

Yes, the entire reason this thread exists is to cordon it off from people who don't like it, it's one thread on a board full of posts, if you don't like it nobody is forcing you to read it.

It seems to me that anyone who has more than a few active cells in the decision-making parts of their neocortex can judge Dresden's posts for their possible value with their own eyes and come to the same conclusion that it's a bunch of spiritualist hooey and not to be taken seriously.

The dimer bit, that was meant to go somewhere else in another post, I've got a fucky laptop with an even fuckier keyboard that at times takes to doing weird things with the mouse, and even weirder things with the cursor. Meant to say imply a highly impure (and what would we often call such compounds as have this quality..?) reference sample of arsenacyclopentadiene, anyhow. I just hope that the other place I was posting in didn't get reference to that, and wonder what on earth I was talking about that particular compound for haha.

Hehe, glad that one found its mark, Pomzazed. Might have been a bit corny, but I couldn't resist.

Well, i got it now, as arsine quickly dimerized at rt to its dimer akin to Cp itself, resulting in a reddist brown product that mus tbe redistilled under cold vac fresh prior to use, and

dimerized arsenacyclopentadiene
^ lol, so that reads “crude arsine” (= crud arse) =D
Well, some of dresden post have their value, sometimes interesting molecules pops up when aligning things in 3D
It is a good excercise for “in-head” binding simulation without trying to put into computer and use CHARMM or MM2/MM94

Occasionally i can spot things binding to weird target, like being Adenosine Agonist (anti-caffeine, a sleep med with few addiction),
some weird selective 5HT subtype agonist, or some AHR agonist like prior post we just discussed.

So this post is kinda useful to me, and i hope he post a lot more, but just in this thread and not spreading to random place.

For The First Time In 17 Years, I Now Have Acess To The Scientific Literature! I Am Going To The Library Today.

Be Expecting Good Things To Come To You From This Development.

Heh pomzazed, you one-upped me. I didn't mean 'crud arse', just 'crude arse'

But still. Either way, it works.

And dresden...sci-hub.TW

Even if you have legit access to the literature, use it. That way it takes money from the pockets of those shiteaters that are the big publishing houses. Apparently quite a lot of people with institutional access use sci-hub, just for that reason, because the publishing houses, like those Elsevier fucking bastards, rip the fuck out of unis, individual users (seriously....paying 40 quid, and thats at the cheap end, for 48 hours of read-only access, can't save, can't print, just read. For that, I'd expect to at least be able to print off a damn copy!)

I've no institutional access, but I've never PAID those cunts for a paper in my entire life. And I've probably read thousands, probably more, all through sci-hub.

Just plug the DOI in, and go. Help starve the big publishing house ratbastards!

@Dresden
Yep, dont get burnt when you have accessed to literature lol.

That happened to me long ago in my university day, which these online things arent so available.
Most of the time i had to go to library and keeps looking where the hardcopy literatures are,
among the vast array of shelves x.x Nowadays it is so easy.

Even with that i keep reading alot for some few month then get burnt out lol
Its like playing too much fun game and suddenly dont want to touch it anymore. =D

Most university libraries I know of are more than happy to grant you free access to the stacks and the library web proxy, usually on a temporary 24-hour basis, even if you're a "civilian" who does not attend class. Ask the staff at the information/checkout desk. You've still got to pay for the photocopy fees though, so maybe instead just bring a point'n'shoot camera or your smartphone - taking pictures of an open book's pages is a little more expeditious than stuffing the thing into a photocopier or scanner.

However, I concur that sci-hub is the Way To Go, no fees whatsoever and you can fetch papers from the comfort of your armchair at home. Although then you'll miss the opportunity to see that one library staff member with the low-cut top and suggestive smile... ;)

1-methyl-3-(2-hydroxy-4-methoxyphenyl)cyclohex1-ene.png

KILLER WEED

haha

1-methyl-3-(2-hydroxy-4,6-dimethoxyphenyl)cyclohex-1-ene.png

CHILLS

Take Me To Your Leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sci-hub is definitely the way to go.

I've read that quite a lot of people with access are using it anyway now, because they are pissed at the way the publishing companies are shitting on people from the very top end of the ladder (I.e researchers themselves) to the very bottom end (people without institutional access), the only people not getting shat on, are the giant arseholes responsible for the shitting.

N-(1-(2-(thiophene-2-yl)-1-methylethyl)-3-methylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-N-carbomethoxyamine.png

MIRIAM

The biggest chance I took with this one was making it a carbamate. Hey people, don't take opiates indefinitely unless you are dying soon and short term only if you really need them.

CHOOSE LIFE, CHOOSE

1-phenyl-2-aminopropane.png

AMPHETAMINE(s)!

Like 4 really, yo.

N-(methoxymethyl)-N-(3-methyl-1-(2-(5-methylfuran-2-yl)-1-methylethyl)piperidin-4-yl)-N-(3-methoxy-4,5-methylenedioxyphenyl)amine.png

MORPHEUS, The Matrix, also Greek god of dreams.

2-ethylamino-2-((2-methyl)-thiophen-5-yl)cyclohexanone.png

ANTHONY HOPKINS; also (unrelated), SISSYPHUS, an immortal Titan.

SMOKIN' THAT DUST AT SAINT ANTHONY'S FEAST!

N-(methoxymethyl)-N-(3,4,5-tripropioxyphenyl)-N-(1-(2-phenyl-1-methylethyl)-piperidin-4-yl)amine.png

BUTTHEAD from MTV.

IV some. I D.A.R.E you!

1-(3,4-diacetoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

PYLON

1-(3,4,5-triacetoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

THE B-52's

1-(4-acetoxyphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

GWAR

4-Aco-amp: PANSY DIVISION
N-ethyl-4-AcO-amp: THE VIOLENT FEMMES

N-Methyl-3,4-di-AcO-amp: REM
N-Ethyl-3,4-di-AcO-amp: JUCIFER

All these acetoxy thingies would have to be smoked or IVed. 4 subs, Aquarius, LGBTQI, Uranian, eccentric genius indicator. 3 goes with Sagittarius.
3,4 --> 7, Pisces.

This time, it's GWAR!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, the poly-hydroxy-amphetamines would seemingly be nothing but (relatively awful) adrenergic/perhipheral dopamine receptor ligands ... it iz, 'ow you say, very polar, und zo not zo good for ze BBB penetration, yes?

Also you'd pee them out quickly, and your liver would just love to put some sulfates or glucuronides on those lonely hydroxy groups, making them increasingly likely to become urine-bound, sulfates doubly so (salt formation, which dooms BBB penetration in 93 out of 100 cases).

1-(3,4,5-trinitrosooxyphenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

DUSTIN HOFFMAN

The same trick can also be applied to the whole gamut by swapping the AcO with a nitrite and inhaling the fumes. I have felt DUSTIN before but it's such a sleazy, concupiscent, and tawdry thing to do to the base, angelic mescaline base. Stuporific, smelly, sordid, dark and with unmistakeable soft edges of sensuality and even eroticism, and magnificent face visuals coming out of the woodwork. NEVER drink an inhalant popper! Just smell.

1. Give KILLER WEED some longer tail and it can be active.

No tail and no effect, short tail and it become antagonist, long enough tail it may turn partial agonist!

2. I personally dont like the acetoxysphetamines... esp when it doesnt cleave and make it to CNS then cleave there.
Hydroxyamps can be very neurotoxic, see how cleaved MDMA oxidative damage mechanism is, and also see 6-hydroxydopamine which is a tool to selectively kill DA/NE neurons

1-(6-methylpyridin-3-yl)-1-oxo-2-methylaminopropane.png

ATLAS

Not Everyone Can Carry The Weight Of The World

1-(morpholin-3-yl)-1-carbomethoxy-1-(2,4,6-trimethoxyphenyl)methane.png

PEGASUS

1-(3,4-dibromophenyl)-1-methoxy-2-methylaminopropane.png

DANCING BEAR

1-carbomethoxy-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

BERSERK

Last edited:
DRINK poppers? only you would be that fucking stupid dresden. Christ bloody wept!

And as for that trinitrosylated thing, that doesn't look too healthy.

N-benzylmorpholine.png

FITZ

N-benzylmorpholine, predicted 'functional' stimulant.

Edit: I think what I just posted is wrong. The N should be distal to the benzyl to have activity?

Yeah, one of my friends drank some because he didn't know what they were. He bought said mystery product at a head shop in Texas, and the box said, "Drink Me!"

I in the past predict it would be active too, but after trial it isn’t! (tried)