• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Dresden's Chemical Fluff Thread (Name-A-Molecule)

Nurse Betty could bé good
2-methylamino-3-carbomethoxyindan.png

NURSE BETTY
2-methylamino-3-carbomethoxyindan

2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxyindan.png

HYPER_ACTIVE
2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxyindan

2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan.png

HENRY
2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethotxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan

2-ethylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan.png

JESSICA
2-ethylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan

2-amino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-4,7-dimethoxy-5,6-dimethylindan.png

HONEY BEAR
2-amino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-4,7-dimethoxy-5,6-dimethylindan

DOPIATE

I Like That Name!

1-(3,4-dibromophenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

WOKE_EWOK
1-(3,4-dibromophenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane

Last edited:
sodium%2010-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-decanoate.png

DESIGNER SOAP
sodium 10-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-decanoate

sodium%202,3-(methylenedioxy)-benzoate.png

DESIGNER PAIN RELIEVER
sodium 2,3-(methylenedioxy)-benzoate

1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

SAINT STEPHEN
1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane

An Oldie But A Goody.

WOKE_EWOK Is Rather Amazing, Actually.

Last edited:
Holy shit, this is fucking brilliant! It's like an untouched workspace rn. We could have analogues for years on the back of this. IMO I reckon it needs an oxo bond somewhere (not 2, I tried it and didn't work so maybe 3? (Edit: on the non-aminated pyrolle ring)) but other than that; outstanding.

OOH WATCHY!
I spruced it up a bit, now looks magic! Well to a smackhead anyway, switch the 3-OH to a 3-MeO for the non-smackheads out there!

EDIT: So I went a bit mad, tried them all on STP and got these back: WATCHY Analogues

The weird thing is even though I was just playing with Oxo's and Hydroxys, they are all quite different with regards to how high up on the list the receptor activities are.
I mean /all/ of them have different receptor profiles (I mean they're pretty close in terms of prediction but still, could this mean a new MXE revolution (with actually good compounds!) similar to the PCP analogue one in the 00s?).
I'll break bread with some vendors and who knows...this could be real!

This is what happens when you make an MXE analogue: MX-WATCHY?

So...I got to thinking...about Prodine. And Ketobemidone. And Methadone.

The possibilities are growing faster and faster by the minute. I reckon there's roughly 200 novel active compounds in this watchamine thing. Could we pyrollise certain PEAs and Tryps as well?
Whatever happened with the pyrolle mescaline that came out a few years back?! In my head I'm thinking it was successful but I can't trust it anymore!!
MDA could be interesting depending on positioning, for instance the 2,3 would be far different to the 3,4.
Right; I'm just gonna make a selection of Watchamines from Methadone to Psilocin, see what pops up.

Could it be done to cocaine?!!

EDIT: Yes, yes it can, it also works...fairly well!!

Cocaine Watchamines

Last edited:
Holy shit, this is fucking brilliant! It's like an untouched workspace rn. We could have analogues for years on the back of this. IMO I reckon it needs an oxo bond somewhere (not 2, I tried it and didn't work so maybe 3? (Edit: on the non-aminated pyrolle ring)) but other than that; outstanding.

OOH WATCHY!
I spruced it up a bit, now looks magic! Well to a smackhead anyway, switch the 3-OH to a 3-MeO for the non-smackheads out there!

EDIT: So I went a bit mad, tried them all on STP and got these back: WATCHY Analogues

The weird thing is even though I was just playing with Oxo's and Hydroxys, they are all quite different with regards to how high up on the list the receptor activities are.
I mean /all/ of them have different receptor profiles (I mean they're pretty close in terms of prediction but still, could this mean a new MXE revolution (with actually good compounds!) similar to the PCP analogue one in the 00s?).
I'll break bread with some vendors and who knows...this could be real!

This is what happens when you make an MXE analogue: MX-WATCHY?

So...I got to thinking...about Prodine. And Ketobemidone. And Methadone.

The possibilities are growing faster and faster by the minute. I reckon there's roughly 200 novel active compounds in this watchamine thing. Could we pyrollise certain PEAs and Tryps as well?
Whatever happened with the pyrolle mescaline that came out a few years back?! In my head I'm thinking it was successful but I can't trust it anymore!!
MDA could be interesting depending on positioning, for instance the 2,3 would be far different to the 3,4.
Right; I'm just gonna make a selection of Watchamines from Methadone to Psilocin, see what pops up.

Could it be done to cocaine?!!

EDIT: Yes, yes it can, it also works...fairly well!!

Magnificent. Have you Seen m'y latest things on Dresden's page? Estrogen, Androgzn and CB1 & 2, all in one. 😁

Magnificent. Have you Seen m'y latest things on Dresden's page? Estrogen, Androgzn and CB1 & 2, all in one. 😁
The spaced out tricyclohexyls? Yeah, I did a bit of research into them before but only wikis and a paper or two. At the end of the day it seemed like they were just designed to be shitty but now I'm fairly certain it was the design that was shitty not the arrangement (if you see what mean!). I should do some of those too...Ketamine could be beautiful. Methadone too actually and by extension KBD/Prodine.

"Veey, veey intressin."

Right; I'm just gonna put this out there (obviously there are some outliers to this rule) but...in vivo...if it kinda looks the same, does it give similar effects?
So with the whole spacing out of PCP and the PEA/T/L grouping, then pemoline, aminorex, cocaine etc.

It just seems like we've sort of come at pharmacology through the backdoor and are looking at them in the wrong way.
We look at them through a very fine tuned telescope and in a way, to be absolutely precise that's what we need to do but /in general/: "if it looks similar, it'll probably do something similar".

Please DO NOT quote me on that. It was hard enough writing it but what I'm getting at is; is there a simple truth to pharmacology and the brain that we've just been completely missing for hundreds of years!?

So essentially; if it looks like serotonin, it'll probably be serotonergic, if it looks like dopamine, it'll be dopaminergic etc etc etc.

Again this is a half baked theory and not my actual beliefs but a detail I thought needed to be looked at further.

EDIT: OK, yeah, it's pretty dumb. I just had a long think but when I was looking at NMDA and thinking of K...if you add an extra bond, make it into a ring, then join two of these rings together you get K. Or if you're doing it backwards like the organism does, it kinda makes sense but there's so many tiny rules, huge rules, unbreakable bonds etc that inevitably you need to return to the science.
Ech it was a fun thought experiment at least.

HOOOWEVER! If you look at LSD, you could break it up in vivo to two fairly odd, yes, but two molecules that resemble serotonin. So with the top two phenyl rings you can make a very basic form of efavirenz, which is an HT2a agonist. I'm guessing the rest of the crap on there is to slow the HIV process down as they become detached in Vivo.

Again; this isn't real science just things I've noticed along the way.

EDIT: I just made up the second pair of cyclohexyl rings with a kind of LSD twist in and if you add that to DMT (bioavailable) sort of appears to combine to produce the LSD experience as we all know and love. It's wild!

Last edited:
I've researched those but forgot most of it, I remember one where thé whole left aide of LSD was replacés with just a cyclopentyline ring with a méthyle that seemed promising. Here's a fun one, probably much more potent than a-pcyp or a-phip (which isnt a-pihp).

Holy shit!
I think I have that in my pyrolles folder. I must have designed it at least 10yrs ago now but (at the time) STP wasn't around so this place was where I just shot for the moon attempting to understand pharma!! Wikipedia was also a huge help, as was PIHKAL (which is where I got the idea that everything was connected and patterns play a huge role in life, universe, everything. Probably the insane amounts of 2Cs I was on as well!).
Sorry for typing like a loon an all, I'm on the tail end of some lovely base.

Anyway yeh, everything's connected.

EDIT: Shit I'd never thought of phip...is the isopropyl? on the amine? It might be a bit impotent but it's a great jump off for alternatives where you can turn it up via other avenues like 2-methyl on the phenyl.

EDIT2: I just went down the longest rabbit hole trying to figure out if/how isophenyl could exist (cos there's always that option)! Not to mention that Google gave me several books where it's mentioned (I'm guessing in a +/- state).
This speed knocked me for 6.

Last edited:
Ohhh...yeah that makes a lot more sense!!
Did you get a chance to try the fluoride/chloride version to compare/contrast?

On that note was a-pcyp any good? I never really had time for the pyros after a-PHP. For me that was the high point for them along with PiHP. I figured they couldn't possibly be better so never gave them a chance. To be honest I liked them more than MDPV (aka the "Gold Standard"; Jesus, what a crock of shit. MDPV was way too serotonergic, made me paranoid as fuck, incredibly moreish and after two days you have auto-psychosis!!).

Wait, what's iodine's atomic number..around 50-60-ish, yeah..or is that Bromine? It'd make total sense for it to be as good as the heptyl (57) if that was the case. I wouldn't mind some to be honest! That'd be the first cathinone I've had in 10yrs!!
I need to get back into the quaalones though, there's a veritable goldmine in there but no-one except the Canada shop ever sold 'em :/
I must have at least 15-20 analogues ready to go.

I loooved MMQ. MMQ, MXE and MAL; the three M's of gold. Oh and Morphine (or MAM; always wanted to try that one) ofc!
The RC scene won't recover IMO. Unless we have full legalisation we'll lose so many gems. It's such a shame. Plus if the "Gold Standards" are always available then no-one will produce the rare ones, which actually makes me kind of glad we lived in the era where we had access to them. I mean my first proper trip was with cactus pre-MCat days.

It was a wild decade but I'm sort of ready to hang up my boots. I lost a lot of memory after ODing on pure carf though, which really made me stop and think. I got most back but I matured while doing so. Now it's the White Whales or just the basics. I feel so boring. I need my MXE back as well otherwise I'll never get off dope. It was Soma. Absolute perfection. In fact the last time I had it was one of, if not my best memory post losing it. It was decayed pre-ban but so wonderful. In fact I actually forgot about doing dope in the couple of days we had it, so if nothing more they need to legalise it as a cure for addiction. It was /always/ my go-to after a long binge on whatever I was doing be it booze, benzos, stims or opiates. Never had a w/d til they banned it. Now I'm terrified I'm trapped. I should try Ibogaine. I always wanted to just once (usually with the idea that it'd be for fun instead of purpose. Fuckin' fentalogues ruined that).

Ugh! I've been moaning for too long now and am probably boring you...and everyone else here!

So to sum up 15 years of "research" (!); "better to have loved and lost than never loved at all."

PS: I'll upload all of my chems once I'm truly done with drugs...so could be a while!! Plus if I continue at this rate I could legitimately patent and sell them so there is definitely a good reason for not participating in the free for all. I have my White Whales, that's all I need.

Night.

PPS: What's your number? I.e; number of compounds tasted!

Last edited:
I wonder how many heteroatoms have been tried on the methyl of methamphetamine.

…a super interesting property: Namely, it goes from being a mydriatic stimulant to a miosis producing opiate roughly 12 (6 to 24) hours later.

Potency, kept reverse proportional, would factor heavily on whether this would work as a crash cushion or create an inescapably probable risk of overdose.

I wonder how many heteroatoms have been tried on the methyl of methamphetamine.

Potency, kept reverse proportional, would factor heavily on whether this would work as a crash cushion or create an inescapably probable risk of overdose.
Spoken liké a true jedi

1-(4-bromo-2,3-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

BLUEBERRIES (isoDOB)
1-(4-bromo-2,3-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane