Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-20210506-105549.png

SLOKAPATH
Screenshot-20210506-110755.png

VIHIMINTHETHER
Screenshot-20210506-105832.png

LOKILINE

The LSD-025/mitragynine hybrid I posted the other day and colloquially named, 'Dior Amadeus,' has a super interesting property: Namely, it goes from being a mydriatic stimulant to a miosis producing opiate roughly 12 (6 to 24) hours later.

The reason for this property is that the piperidine ring with one double bond probably gets metabolically aromatized by the body's aromatase enzyme to a toxic pyridinium species whose cationic nitrogen no longer supports the stimulatory activity brought about by the methamphetamine pharmacophore found in the structures of both LSD-025 and Dior Amadeus.

Additionally, the nitrogen atom found in the mitragynine portion of Dior Amadeus still activates the strong opioid activity (pin point pupils, for example) noted a day or two into a Dior Amadeus session.

Fascinating!

New analgesic drugs derived from phencyclidine​

Several esters of 1-(l -phenylcyclohexyl)-4-piperidinol(3)1, -(l -phenylcyclohexyl)-4-phenyl-4-piperidin(1o0l) and
its propionate (1l ),a nd 1-(l -phenylcyclohexyl)-4-phenylpiperidine(1 3) were prepared and characterized. The new
compounds, which are derived from phencyclidine, exerted analgesic activity in mice. The most potent is 10, which
is twice as active as morphine. The antinociceptive activity of 10, 11, and 13 could be well correlated with their
potency in the mouse vas deferens bioassay, and both were completely reversed by naloxone.

they made some pethidine type pcp hybrids linked together at the piperidine moiety.

Last edited:
1-phenyl-2-(hydroxyamino)propane.png

CHRISTA
1-phenyl-2-(hydroxyamino)propane

1-(2-methylthio-3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

SAMMY
1-(2-methylthio-3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminoethane

1-methyl-3-(indole-4-yl)-1-azacyclohex-2-ene.png

CONNIE
1-methyl-3-(indole-4-yl)-1-azacyclohex-2-ene

Last edited:
2-methylamino-3-carbomethoxyindan.png

NURSE BETTY
2-methylamino-3-carbomethoxyindan

2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxyindan.png

HYPER_ACTIVE
2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxyindan

2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan.png

HENRY
2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethotxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan

2-ethylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan.png

JESSICA
2-ethylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan

2-amino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-4,7-dimethoxy-5,6-dimethylindan.png

HONEY BEAR
2-amino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-4,7-dimethoxy-5,6-dimethylindan

Last edited:
1-methyl-3-phenyl-1-azacyclohex-2-ene.png

THELMA
1-methyl-3-phenyl-1-azacyclohex-2-ene

1-methyl-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-azacyclohex-2-ene.png

LOUISE
1-methyl-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-azacyclohex-2-ene

Do These 2 Look Safe To Me?
No, Not Particularly.
But I Really Don't Know.

Last edited:
New phone, can't post photos anymore , please do it in my stead. This one I invented for psychoses due to cannabinoids

Nurse Betty could bé good
2-methylamino-3-carbomethoxyindan.png

NURSE BETTY
2-methylamino-3-carbomethoxyindan

2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxyindan.png

HYPER_ACTIVE
2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxyindan

2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan.png

HENRY
2-methylamino-1,3-dicarbomethotxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan

2-ethylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan.png

JESSICA
2-ethylamino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-5,6-methylenedioxyindan

2-amino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-4,7-dimethoxy-5,6-dimethylindan.png

HONEY BEAR
2-amino-1,3-dicarbomethoxy-4,7-dimethoxy-5,6-dimethylindan

Behavioral and serotonin receptor properties of 4-substituted derivatives of the hallucinogen 1-(2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane​

Abstract​

The serotonin (5-HT) receptor affinities and behavioral (discriminative stimulus) properties of a series of 4-substituted derivatives of 1-(2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-aminopropanes (2,5-DMA) were investigated. The substituents at the 4-position included H, OMe, OEt, Me, Et, F, Br, I, and NO2. Substituent lipophilicities (pi values) of these functionalities appear to have a minimal effect on either 5-HT receptor affinity or behavioral activity. Those derivatives previously found to be most potent in human studies possess significant affinity for 5-HT receptors. Furthermore, when rats trained to discriminate (+/-)-1-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane (DOM) from saline were used, generalization was found to occur upon administration of the 4-substituted 2,5-DMA derivatives. Because a direct relationship exists between the ED50 values obtained from these discrimination studies and human hallucinogenic potencies, the discriminative stimulus paradigm, with DOM as a training drug, appears to be a useful tool for comparing the quantitative and qualitative (DOM-like) effects produced by certain hallucinogenic agents.

Last edited:
DOPIATE

I Like That Name!

1-(3,4-dibromophenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

WOKE_EWOK
1-(3,4-dibromophenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.