• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"Drank" Now Being Marketed as the "Anti-Red Bull"

Yeah now i can finally go for that soda speed ball couple of red bulls couple of dranks plugged and im set

delta_9 said:
oh it's "anti energy" 8) geez what a load of crap. I bet it's still got a bunch of bullshit in it. get me an ingrediant list and we'll see ;)

Vitamin B3 20mg
Vitamin B6 2mg
Vitamin B12 6mcg
Vitamin B5 10mg
Valerian Root Extract 10mg
Rose Hips Extract 10mg
Melatonin 1mg

BWAHAHAHA. oh man. The can itself is pretty funny. If i could find one I'd buy it just to sit on the bookshelf or something... this will never last long, then in a few years everyone will always say "dude, what the FUCK is that?", and it it will be a neat conversation piece. maybe.

But unless rose hips get you mad crunk y0, I don't see how this is going to do shit.

pinpoint said:
if anyone has seen dave chappelle's stand-up comedy skit about 'that purple drank' you'd laugh your ass off at this.

haha that's what I though about too.

"would you like to try some grape juice, dave? nigga what the fuck is juice??? I wan't some grape drank! It's purple. The ingredients are sugar, water, and of course, purple."

I see on this thread a bunch of haters. It's just got vitamins and herbals in in shut the fuck up and bitch about something else.

I'm surprised this is getting such negative feedback. Odd. At another site, the feedback was very positive.

I could maybe see myself drinking this if it had come out about 7 years ago. Me and my nerd friends stay up on Snickers and Pepsi playing Vectorman, down a Drank when mom says we gotta sleep and BAM weird ass dreams about the nature of living in a 2-d sidescrolling world (does it look like Crash Bandicoot to the characters? Or simply bands of color on y and z axes?).

But, I can't see a whole lot of people wanting or even being aware of the crazy dreams associated with melatonin.

Also rose hips have a shit ton of vitamin c, so that combined with melatonin may allow them to market with respect to some dual antioxidant action.

If i ever need to go to sleep, I'll keep this in mind, sound interesting.

They should have made it with kava kava, phenibut, and bacopa, then it might have been worth something. Paying 5-10$ (probably around what it will cost) for some valarian and melatonin (wtf where they thinking?) and some psuedo-syzurp experience sounds pretty lame.

We Is Use Them Ta Crush Tha Onces With The Big-Arsed Mannibles. Ax' Klue.

nabollocks said:
There is no way that stuff is going to make it onto the shelf in Australia.

I think you
have
way too
much
faith in this country.
;)

I'd wait till they imported heaps,
then couldn't sell 'em,
then dropp'd the price to next to nuttin',
then get a case as chasers.

CCA's 'Mother'
energy drink
failed here -
throu usin' cheap'ser
ingredients,
poorer taste,
an' a flood'd market.

Now I'm dem buyin' fo' 99c.
They chase vodka well,
an' still keep me up.

I foresee more failure fo',
what was it,
'DANK'?

PEACE
UnS
action-smiley-059.gif

Pretty_Diamonds said:
Vitamin B3 20mg
Vitamin B6 2mg
Vitamin B12 6mcg
Vitamin B5 10mg
Valerian Root Extract 10mg
Rose Hips Extract 10mg
Melatonin 1mg

That is the most retarded ingredient list ever

I would get it just for the spectacle of it. I would be the life of the part with a can of Drank.

I'll drink it if it tastes good, but not to get fucked up, obviously.

People will probably look at me like I'm some kind of retard if I buy it, but fuck em.

I could use some of that drank right now.

I FUCKEN CAN'T GO TO SLEEP. DAMN MOTHERFUCKEN PILLS.