• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DPH

gram696969

Bluelighter
Okay... Ive done dxm a few times, and quite enjoyed it. But those were pretty low doses.... I seem to feel pill/drugs way more so than smoked drugs for some reason. So I have 5 pills of 50mg pure dph pills for tonight... What should I take? Can I even get high with that amount? Keep in mind, I`m not looking to hallucinate. From what Ive heard, hallucination is shitty on dph anyways, same with dxm. I just want a nice little buzz

You might get a buzz from that, but it'll be anything but pleasant. I use 100-150mg at night with my other meds on nights I still can't sleep for a sleep aid, but that's the only good thing I can say about it. Moderate to high doses cause Q-t elongation, so taking any more than is needed for sleep is dangerous. Just taking enough to get you to sleep is a much better idea.

Also, is there anything else in those pills, I think you said no, but definitely double check that.

If you want an OTC buzz then I'd suggest Benzedrex. Probably the most euphoric of the OTC highs out there. If Kratom is legal in your state then that's always a fun one, but it does technically act like an opiate so dont take it too often unless you want withdrawals.

Theres absolutely nothing recreational about Diphenhydramine what so ever! However it does potentiate certain opioids like Oxycodone because its a Cytochrome P450 inhibitor.

Theres absolutely nothing recreational about Diphenhydramine what so ever! However it does potentiate certain opioids like Oxycodone because its a Cytochrome P450 inhibitor.
Can I use dph to get more fucked up off beer cheaper? Or weed?

If you want an OTC buzz then I'd suggest Benzedrex. Probably the most euphoric of the OTC highs out there. If Kratom is legal in your state then that's always a fun one, but it does technically act like an opiate so dont take it too often unless you want withdrawals.
When you say over the counter, do you mean like I need it prescribed to me? I tend to avoid that route... even though its probably safer and more enjoyable

When you say over the counter, do you mean like I need it prescribed to me? I tend to avoid that route... even though its probably safer and more enjoyable

No over the counter means no prescription is needed?

You must be pretty young huh 🤔

No. Over the counter means that you do not need a prescription to purchase. There are prescription drugs out there that are way better than ol OTC Benzedrex. Benadryl is OTC, but isnt very recreational so I suggested an OTC drug that actally is lol. But as far as prescription drugs go, Adderall is way more ideal than Benzedrex if you can get a script

No. Over the counter means that you do not need a prescription to purchase. There are prescription drugs out there that are way better than ol OTC Benzedrex. Benadryl is OTC, but isnt very recreational so I suggested an OTC drug that actally is lol. But as far as prescription drugs go, Adderall is way more ideal than Benzedrex if you can get a script
Good to know!

Hell, it's good for opioid potentiation in general. I almost never use any type of opioid without a first gen antihistamine (usually Benadryl). Its what unlocks the euphoria and the nod for me. In combo with opioids it's like the antihistamines effect changes alot, it increases the nod and sedation without giving me a strong urge to sleep like they do on their own. But on it's own it's pretty much shit.

Aswel as opiates, dph can also potentiate ketamine, ime.
But yeah pretty shit by itself for anything other than a cheap otc sleep aid

Hell, it's good for opioid potentiation in general. I almost never use any type of opioid without a first gen antihistamine (usually Benadryl). Its what unlocks the euphoria and the nod for me. In combo with opioids it's like the antihistamines effect changes alot, it increases the nod and sedation without giving me a strong urge to sleep like they do on their own. But on it's own it's pretty much shit.

Have u ever combined DHP with Grapefruit Juice to potentiate Oxy? Proceed with caution if not lol.

Have u ever combined DHP with Grapefruit Juice to potentiate Oxy? Proceed with caution if not lol.
Not with oxy in particular, but yeah i have with other opiates, mainly buprenorphine. White grapefruit juice (or also the kind that uses both white and ruby red, but to a much lower extent) is the only one that seems to work. Ruby red just doesn't seem to do much. Unfortunately White grapefruit juice is a lot harder to find. Ive only seen it at certain Winn Dixies and no where else so far (although I dont shop at Publix much, so they might have it. Idk).

Ive also noticed that, while the high is stronger and lasts longer, it also causes it to have a more "toxic" feeling that is generally a bit unpleasant. I would describe it as this stopped up feeling in my head. Kinda like a mechanical buzzy feeling. Idk how to really explain it but it might just be unique to Subs.

Last edited: