• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Doxylamine - Effects & Uses -

Depends on the pharmacist as to whether they will sell you doxylamine and Panafen Plus at the same time, I imagine most would.

I look like im there to get high whether I'm in suitable clothes or not lol but I've gOt 45 panefen plus so I'm pretty happy , still got my DXM so I should be sweet , just gotta get on now -.-

ugh attitudes like these are the reason why it is so hard for people who are genuinely in pain to get over the counter medications these days!

i hate when i see people complaining about how the chemist was a discriminating asshole because he refused to sell them three boxes of panadeine extra at the same time they bought their dxm, and the antihistamines to help with the codeine itches!

i admit i have been abusing codeine for ages... but i don't ever blame the chemists for not selling it to me. it is my own damned fault for going back to the same chemists time and time again to buy the exact same addictive medications!!

Last edited:
I tried to buy 1 box of Restavit , and always buy 1 box of panefen plus , this was the first time I ever visited this chemist -.- however I do see what your saying .

Anyone tried IVing the Dozile caps?
Ive done the unisoms, used to do the temaz caps years ago.
Im aware of the dangers, so i keep it to a couple of time a year, and
water it down with .....something.
Just want a tip from someone who has tried them IV?
thanx

i'd avoid IVing that slop, even though it's an aqueous solution; a lot of shit is going to bypass the micron filter which otherwise may be contained in pill form and able to filter. these formulations (think the normison temazepam gel caps) are notoriously bad for injecting. such problems arise as gangrene and losing limbs as results of missing shots. they're a lot less unforgiveable than prepping, filtering and shooting a pill - they're purposely designed this way to deter that activity.

watering it down only dilutes the solution, doesn't make it any safer.

if you're dead set on IVing doxy then get yourself a tablet formulation and follow the micron filtering technique.

thanx for the concern , but if you read the post I didnt want to hear a lecture,
and im not stupid enough to water it down with water.

Hi, I appreciate that this thread is several months old but I have a query related to the legality of restavit/doxylamine succinate in Victoria. Today I bought some restavit at a chemist in Melbourne, and the pharmacist refused to give me more than one packet of it. Just wondering if anyone might know if there is a legal limit on the amount of a non-prescription drug one may buy? I know that this particular drug is certainly not a prescription drug, and it certainly isn't OTC, but are chemists allowed to restrict me in such a way? Is this something that is a matter of their discretion? I have scoured the internet but cannot find any useful info about this matter, except that someone else on another bluelight thread from several years ago said that doxylamine succinate is a schedule 2 drug in aus.

This prob isn't very good harm reduction, but whats stopping you from going to other chemists in the area to pick up more boxes if needed? As far as i'm aware, you're only allowed one box per week(?) If they choose to take down your details during the transaction.

Edit: sorry' i don't know anything about sheduling or legality/limits about doxy..

nothing is stopping me, just was curious to know if the pharmacist was being a jerk to me, or whether he had a legal right to deny me from requesting more than one packet of it. there certainly are plenty of pharmacies around everywhere in melbourne. speaking of harm reduction, the pharmacist was quite adamant that restavit wasn't good for you, but I wonder what would be so harmful about an anti-histamine (i'm no expert of course)? they seem so innocuous compared to a lot of different classes of OTC drugs like NSAIDS (some of which can be bad for your liver and/or kidneys).