• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosage of tramadol

Rafayte

Bluelighter
I have taken 250mg IR tramadol and I want to redose with 100mg, How much must I wait?

It depends on your tolerance, 350mg is pretty close to a dose that lowers the seizure threshold. You'll have to just use your best judgement because we have no idea how you react to any quantity of tramadol.

It's your first time? If so, 350mg is too much. Tramadol is quite unpredictable, I'm telling you because I have a lot of experience with him.

Normally I take 150mg + 50mg 30 minutes later (2 times). In total 250mg. More than that, it is a waste or an indication that you must reduce your tolerance.

DocLad

200mg all at once for me was enough for my first time (no tolerance, great euphoric experience). However, if I had access to more I would've redosed another 50mg like Doclad suggested. Definitely no more than 300mg.

Tramadol can last 6-10 hours, with peak effects occurring around 2-4 hours after ingestion.

I'd wait 4 hours after the initial dose, to redose, just to be on the safe side.

With Tramadol you should not look for a second peak, rather lengthen the first one. In that sense it is better to add the dose much earlier in time.

DocLad

I think it depends on your tolerance and pain levels. If you are taking them for pain relief or trying to get high? If u want the high then drink some white grapefruit juice and take your tablets with it. That will potentiate the drug.
swim have a 50mcg fentynal patch and 600 mg pregabalin per day prescribed and 40mg oramorph for breakthrough pain. This is because swim has fibromyalgia. swim got 50x tramadol 50mg capsules from swim and then along with SWIMS other meds SWIM taken 7 of them within 2 hours and swims legs are still killing and feel no euphoria or nice relaxing sensation. So it depends on your tolerence and if you have been on stronger stuff like oxy in the past, because that will make it so most painkillers barely work anymore when you stop taking them.
Swim was on oxy for 2 years taking between 200 and 280mg daily then wanted to change drug after a while because the oxy was very addictive and, the comedown was unbareable even after 4 or 6 hours the withdrawals start to kick in. Changed meds now on fentynal etc like I said earlier and it doesn't do SHIT! Those oxys fuck your pain receptors so nothing else will work. Just take them tramadol you've got 400mg throughout the day if it doesn't work you should tell your doctor and get some better painkillers. Tramadol might not be the rightime thing for you.

Last edited:
I take Tramadol recreationally and I have no tolerance. My previous comment is advice in this regard.

DocLad