• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

don't let doctors decide for our pain

bookshelf1

Bluelighter
pain is an internal feeling in humans mind which may or may not get diagnosed by another human.
so why should a human suffer because of another human's wrong decision?
shouldn't we do something about it?

Yes our current pharmacological paradigm is evil and knowledge should exist as culture in people not as a trade secret. People who defend big pharma and state control over recreational and medicinal drugs are nuts. The token idiots who would've died without the nanny state - they are better off dead, i guess. That sounds harsh to the gullible. Most of those token idiots die soon anyway.

"Intellectual property" is a joke.

Thankfully I can say that there are some doctors that are not afraid to prescribe if they feel like it. My wife has an orthopedic surgeon that will give her 100-200 percocets after a surgery and then even give her more. But he knows she hides her pain and almost refused the prescription once. He forced it once. Another time one phone call got her 200 pills with a refill. In this day most other docs are afraid to prescribe anything. When i had a dental inplant I got 4 vicodins and an 8 page pamphlet at how dangerous opiates are. I refused the 4 vics and told the doc I can take care of myself. Fuck em. Some docs are not afraid though and good to see my wife's hip surgeon give her what she needs. She was in a bad car accident at 18 and has had her whole pelvic wall rebuilt so there are times she needs pain killers and she gets them.

It is up to the doc. Some are still doctors and not afraid of Johnnny law. To them I thank. I will say it is clear my wife does not like opiates but knows there are times she has to take them. She could write a book on how to use for a few weeks and stop. And thanks to kratom I never take any off of her like I use too.

Last edited: