• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Don't feel right from abusing opiates when soberish

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I'm on a high dose of morphine I can get by taking sixty mg twice s day crushing and forty mg instant but for example with oxycodone for a high j need atlwast thirty five at very least.
Should I take half the balls out one of the zomorphs and take them slow release so around HH dred mg slow release then gave seventy mg throughout the day.
sixty mg isn't enough ice noticed j need antacids with morphine to make it stronger.
rdftal does get me higher but it drops me like a I'm shit lasts about three hours where as extended can last for about eight or ten hours

I can't concentrate I don't enjoy video games or anything anymore I used tk be like this tho before opiates k sir watch random videos my flats a shithole I cba to clean it cos it gives me anxiety even cleaning wtf and this lady has.kuje a gram of Oxy s month and j vuy jr all maybe half s g.

Bro-opioids are to be respected. We've all disrespected them at one point or another chronic pain or not (if you claim you haven't you're lying or in denial that they get you "high"), but constantly redosing and seeing how high you can get results in an incredible feeling just becoming baseline. It actually makes life boring as fuck. Even the most fun ones like heroin aren't fun anymore and then you're trapped between a hard place and a harder place with the withdrawal smashing your soul like a 50-year-old dom top truck driver on grindr and an 18 year old virgin "I'm 100% straight by the way" skinny white blond surfer boy.

So please figure out a way to reschedule your doses.

Last edited: