• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Don't drink on high doses of pregabalin

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
I took 14 x 75mg pregabalin the other day, now I don't normally abuse my medication off doctor but I wanted to see what the fuss was all about with high dose pregabalin, it didn't effect my head but I was wobbling all over the place, I then wobbled all the way to my friends and we went to the woods to listen to music and have a couple of drinks, I don't normally drink

But I thought it might be fun, woods at night listening to tunes under the moon, anyway
I barely drank, probably bout 3/4 shots with lemonaid, and fuck I was paraletic not long after I couldn't walk, I couldn't stand and my friend had his huge boom box speaker on a wheel thing so he couldn't help lift me as I kept falling flat on my back, I've never been that drunk, not even when I got free drinks all night as a club Dj, so as we was in the middle of the woods, huge woods, how would anyone find us, even on Google maps it's not easy to find

If anyone's interested on how I got home I'll continue the story as its getting quite a long read as it is lol

But my moral of this story is DON'T DRINK ON HIGH DOSE PREGABALIN

I remember drinking at a bar on 300 mgs of gabapentin floored me. I can't imagine how wasted you were from this experience.

Good grief, that is a lot of pregabalin. I’d be a drooling mess. I wanna hear how you managed to get outta the woods!!

I used to drink a bottle of vodka on 1200mg pregabalin with some benzos mixed in for good measure.

This was in an attempt to get off methadone.

However, I looked like shit and felt like shit. After a while I fucked it off and got back on the methadone. Much healthier...

@PrincessDiz My friend was saying he's going to call my son and I'm like "nooo please don't he'll only worry" then he said he'd have to call an ambulance, I said no way, luckily he managed to get hold of my son and he was still awake, you know teens they stay up late playing games on their ps4 lol

So my son who has no idea where these woods are or how to get to them came and found us on his bike, my friend put the speaker on so my son could hear it, my friend had to send screenshots of where we was, Google earth images, satalite photos or something, then when my son finnaly found us he had to prop me up to walk me out of the woods, I was so out of it I had no idea what was happening, I didn't even know it was my son till I sat down on the floor once we was out of the woods and I looked up at my saviour, they called a taxi and after telling the driver I won't throw up he drove me and my mate home, and my son rode his bike home and met us back home

Bless him rescuing me like that, he's never seen me like that, this isn't like me at all,
I had no idea drinking on pregabalin could be so bad!

I'd already decided to come off pregabalin anyway, but silly me had an axtra box and thought fuck it let's eat lot's see what the hypes all about, well its crap lol

Alcohol’s really kind of a double downer already. The pregab just makes it three!

If you're already having trouble walking from any gabaergic then drinking alcohol is definitely not a good idea (99% of the time). Though some are more forgiving than others (it if was GHB instead of pregabalin it could have been very serious).
I thought that was common knowledge, but I guess mistakes happen. Maybe you were too disinhibited to think it through?

Last edited:
@4meSM I felt normal on the 14 pregabalin just couldn't walk properly I've drank on other medications before and been fine but there is something about alcohol and pregabalin interaction that's just insane

I took 14 x 75mg pregabalin the other day, now I don't normally abuse my medication off doctor but I wanted to see what the fuss was all about with high dose pregabalin, it didn't effect my head but I was wobbling all over the place, I then wobbled all the way to my friends and we went to the woods to listen to music and have a couple of drinks, I don't normally drink

But I thought it might be fun, woods at night listening to tunes under the moon, anyway
I barely drank, probably bout 3/4 shots with lemonaid, and fuck I was paraletic not long after I couldn't walk, I couldn't stand and my friend had his huge boom box speaker on a wheel thing so he couldn't help lift me as I kept falling flat on my back, I've never been that drunk, not even when I got free drinks all night as a club Dj, so as we was in the middle of the woods, huge woods, how would anyone find us, even on Google maps it's not easy to find

If anyone's interested on how I got home I'll continue the story as its getting quite a long read as it is lol

But my moral of this story is DON'T DRINK ON HIGH DOSE PREGABALIN

I feel you there! I was at a party and while I was there I was chatting with this girl about prescription drugs and she offered me a 300mg Pregabalin. I'd never had it before but was really curious about it so I accepted. I also had 14 shots of gin at said party.
Anyway, about 2 hours after I took the Pregabalin I was walking kinda hunched forward like I could not get the muscles in my torso to support my upper body enough to stand up straight. I ended up with such a loss of balance I could not even sit on the floor without "falling over" to a lying position in one direction or another.

Yeah exactly it's like you are super drunk but I'd barely drank, when my son let go of me when we got to our front door I banged my head on the glass I just couldn't stand up at all, it should have a bigger warning on the box not to drink on them