• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Doing the extended release Xanax siblingually

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
So I got one of the extended release 2mg Xanax pills, the blue ones. My friend says he lets it sit in his mouth until it dissolves all the way which I would assume would take longer than the other Xanax. Plus I tried to do one sublingually before, but after a minute of it under my tounge still not starting to dissolve made me just decide to chew it up to swallow it. That wasn't the best idea since the coding turned into a gel like substance, and a lot got stuck in my teeth. Apparently he lets it sit in there for a long time, and he seems to get a very nice high. People have told me doing them orally feels like doing a 1mg Xanax threw out the hole day as in they were saying also it doesn't seem like it keeps getting stronger threw out the day, just feels like they did a 1mg Xanax. What do you guys think? Have you tried them sublingually?

I don't know about these pills specifically but you could probably crush the pill and put the powder under your tongue for faster onset. If they gel up in contact with water then it probably isn't worth the trouble and unless you have a need for a slightly shorter duration you should just take it orally.

So I got one of the extended release 2mg Xanax pills, the blue ones. My friend says he lets it sit in his mouth until it dissolves all the way which I would assume would take longer than the other Xanax. Plus I tried to do one sublingually before, but after a minute of it under my tounge still not starting to dissolve made me just decide to chew it up to swallow it. That wasn't the best idea since the coding turned into a gel like substance, and a lot got stuck in my teeth. Apparently he lets it sit in there for a long time, and he seems to get a very nice high. People have told me doing them orally feels like doing a 1mg Xanax threw out the hole day as in they were saying also it doesn't seem like it keeps getting stronger threw out the day, just feels like they did a 1mg Xanax. What do you guys think? Have you tried them sublingually?
Alprazolam is not very soluble in water, and with the coating it's going to be less so.

It's going to be a waste of time. Just swallow the freaking pills.