• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine doing coke on antipsychotics

sxdrugs

Greenlighter
so i have noticed that coke currently has no effect on me, i even started taking way more than i did before (i only do it on the weekends), i think it's because i've been on antipsychotics (mainly bc of insomnia and some bipolar events, even tho those rarely happen)

so i'm thinking that the reason i can't feel high on coke anymore is bc of antipsychotics, i'm pretty sure it's not bc of my tolerance, cause i haven't been doing it for a long time and i increased the amount of blow and still had no effect on me

if i stopped taking the pills would i start feeling the effects from coke again? btw the pills make me a living zombie and there are alternatives for my ''condition'' so it wouldn't really be a big deal

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Its 100% your antipsychotics. I'm in the same boat with meth. Nothing you can do to get around it but get off of them. Taper yourself off. Then get it out of your system. Look up the pills half life and multiple that by 200, thats how long it will take to get out of your system.

Its 100% your antipsychotics. I'm in the same boat with meth. Nothing you can do to get around it but get off of them. Taper yourself off. Then get it out of your system. Look up the pills half life and multiple that by 200, thats how long it will take to get out of your system.
yeah i think that's the issue, thx for the reply!