• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOI scraps

I have 100mls of DOI just sitting in my room.
I am afraid to try it due to not having a scale. Its the HCl so i can dissolve it in water. How should I dose this? Is it possible to mix it with water so that there is approx 2 mgs per droplet of water from an eyedroppoer, or is that too hard to do?

shamanix604 said:
I have 100mls of DOI just sitting in my room.
I am afraid to try it due to not having a scale. Its the HCl so i can dissolve it in water. How should I dose this? Is it possible to mix it with water so that there is approx 2 mgs per droplet of water from an eyedroppoer, or is that too hard to do?

Re-read this entire thread. This question has been gone over several times.

100 miligrams of DOI for every 100mL of vodka

One mL of vodka = one mg worth of DOI

Then you use an oral doseage needle found at a health food store. You will then dose the liquid directly to your tounge.

I think that pretty much sums it up except for:

dont be a dumbass with this chemcial or bluelighters will hunt you down and beat the shit out of you for being a dumbass

Yes, once again... DO NOT DOSE IN DROPS. A drop is not a reliable form of measurement. Dose in milliliters instead, which ARE a reliable measurement unit.

And tobala, the math described to mix 100mg of DOI with 100mL of liquid is far, far, far from calculus. It's basic arithmetic involving addition, subtraction, and particularly division, the kind you learn in third grade. I think people tend to get intimidated when any kind of math is involved, but there's no reason to be. It's no different at all than answering the question "If I have 100 pieces of candy, and I give 1 piece each to 100 different people, then how many pieces does each person have?"

:)

EDITED: Changed the word in red, NO, from SO. The meaning of the sentence has entirely changed!

Last edited:
Calculus would be like if you were to disolve 1mg of DOI into solution/ minute, then you wanted to know how fast the density of the solution were changing with the addition of DOI.Calculus is rates of change.

Last edited:
most Pyrex measuring cups measure MLs. Also you could get a much more accurate Oral Syringe from Eckerds. Just go to the pharmacy counter and ask for one, or I think they sell them in the baby stuff section.

^ you can use whatever ratio you want. but yea, the doses of those 3 are all typically under 5mg, so you wouldn't want to go much lower than 1:1

Sorry guys, was just kidding with the calculus comment. Actually took 3 semesters of it to get my chem degree oh so long ago.

But I can still divide 100mg by 100mL to get.....uh...oh shit... 8o

I'm fully aware that it is soluble in alcohol and water both, but I'm trying to get it down to a concentration of 10mg/mL or higher, and was wondering if it was more soluble in pure water, a pure certain alcohol, or maybe a mix of the two.

I'm trying to put it on sugar cubes or something, and 1mL is the current concentration, and will dissolve a sugar cube

Oh okay, gotcha. That makes sense now. I wasn't thinking about that. I was gonna tell you, 1 ml and you're gonna be trippin ballz lol!

Shit, the length is what I find awesome about it. I could take it friday night and trip til sunday. I hope to try this stuff within the year.

Dude I'm sooo high said:
Shit, the length is what I find awesome about it. I could take it friday night and trip til sunday. I hope to try this stuff within the year.

The DOx are not really like that. It's more like 12-18 hours of tripping and another 12-18 hours of stimulation and wishing it would end. Even those that like it admit it could be a bit shorter.

morninggloryseed said:
The DOx are not really like that. It's more like 12-18 hours of tripping and another 12-18 hours of stimulation and wishing it would end. Even those that like it admit it could be a bit shorter.

I know a few people who think the duration is too short and could be a little longer! These are very dependent on your metabolism too, for me they last 25-30 hours, but for other people I've known they'll only last about 15 hours.