• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOI scraps

JuicyJay said:
Of course I didn't weigh it. I also told him that. What does a concussion have to do with heart pounding?!?!!

ha ha ha. that's my signature. it has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. it's just something someone said that i thought was funny

You should never buy any psychedelic drug ever again, or EVER fucking give a person an unkown amount of DOI and say here, take this. How do you know it was less if you dont have a scale. This is exactly what im talking about with these psychedelic amphetamine, they just are not meant to be used by idiots.
seeing bodies and bleeding walls sounds more like too much DOI instead of a recreational dose.

The least of your worries is the fucking heartpounding. I think your heaelth, mentally and physically is in danger, you should be stripped of your right to touch these drugs. Not to mention the health of anyone you just eyball a dose of this shit for.Stop and think about what your doing here, your not playing with fucking Tonka Trucks here. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHY WE MAY NEVER HAVE THESE DRUGS STUDIED IN A LAB TYPE SETTING, LIKE THEY WERE MEANT TO BE.

JuicyJay said:
Of course I didn't weigh it. I also told him that. What does a concussion have to do with heart pounding?!?!!

After your own experience, you didn't learn a thing did you? Not only that, but you inflicted that type of experience upon another. Thats extremely low. I'm not even going to go on a rant about how stupid it is to not weigh these things, because I am completely shocked and blown away by your utter lack of concern for other people.

...just totally fucking appalled.

WTF.

If that guy comes over and beats you within an inch of your life, you'll be getting off lucky.

I just don't understand why anyone would intentionally cause someone to overdose on a very long-lasting, potent psychedelic like that. Fuck man, if I had serious enemies I wouldn't do that.

This is beyond misusing drugs you have no business with, and reckless endangerment of another person. I'm disgusted. Beyond disgusted. I'm pissed off about it, and I don't even know either of you or have any part in this.

And don't say that you told him you didn't weigh it, as if that excuses you somehow. He obviously had no fucking idea what it was, what it did, or how to use it, and neither do you.

Last edited:
it is scary to think of someone eyeballing any DOX compound. then think of that person handing said unknown dose to another person, and letting them go off and take it somewhere else. madness sheer madness. i am not infallable, i have eyeballed 2C-I, but that is where i draw the line. any chemical that is active at 1 mg should not be eyeballed, atleast with the 2C-I i had a pretty good chance at hitting the 10-40 mg range without going over. i wasn't handing out eyeballed doses of it though. damn that is just crazy

Last edited:
It just gets me that with all of the information here, one would use it and know not to do this.

Why? I just dont know.

hahahahahaha heh

Yeah. DOI is some shit. I've seen people floored by 4-5mg who love their 8 hits of acid or whatever.

Someone please hit my face hard,is this all real??????????????????

JuicyJay said:
Of course I'm making everything up. Pure fiction

... Nope. 8)

If only this statement was the truth.

My only hope is that he does proceed with flushing his DOI down the toilet. Please man, if you have a single thread of responsibility/common sense left in your fucked up head, do the world a favor and flush it! And never touch another psychedelic in your life.

Last edited:
Man, I can't believe how stupid it was for you to give someone else an unmeasured dose.

I have a 0.002g scale and I havn't even touched the DOI I have because I know there is no way I could get a proper dose weighed out. Even if I tried for 10mg in 10ml of water I don't trust that my scale wouldn't read 10mg and it's actually 15mg, then I'm taking 3mg instead of 2mg or 4.5mg instead of 3mg.

You need to learn how to be patient and wait until you can at least properly dose a drug ESPECIALLY before giving it to someone else. You couldn't invest $100 into a 2mg scale and dissolve 50mg into 50ml?

Kul69 said:
Man, I can't believe how stupid it was for you to give someone else an unmeasured dose.

I have a 0.002g scale and I havn't even touched the DOI I have because I know there is no way I could get a proper dose weighed out. Even if I tried for 10mg in 10ml of water I don't trust that my scale wouldn't read 10mg and it's actually 15mg, then I'm taking 3mg instead of 2mg or 4.5mg instead of 3mg.

You need to learn how to be patient and wait until you can at least properly dose a drug ESPECIALLY before giving it to someone else. You couldn't invest $100 into a 2mg scale and dissolve 50mg into 50ml?

weigh the whole bag at once and take out small amounts at a time. so if it weighs 100mg to start with then take out enough untill it goes to 97mg. thus giving you 3 mg with alot more accuracy than trying to weigh it out the other way

who said:
weigh the whole bag at once and take out small amounts at a time. so if it weighs 100mg to start with then take out enough untill it goes to 97mg. thus giving you 3 mg with alot more accuracy than trying to weigh it out the other way

Thats still not accurate enough. A +/-2mg scale used to measure a 3mg sample (even done the way you suggest) could be anything from 1mg ot 5mg, assuming the scale works exactly as advertised. Thats not good enough.

How can people say that these materials can be safely worked with without super accurate scales, I mean it seems like the psychedelic amphetamines are going to ruin the whole thing.I think if people dont start realizing the seriousness of these drugs every thing from 5meo-dmt to dpt and 4aco-mipt will forever be out of our reach.
does noone agree with me?

^What are you saying? That people are gonna hurt themselves with overdoses? I agree, but the chemicals are currently within easy reach.

Im saying people dont fully grasp how powerful these psychedelic amphetamines are, they are going to definately hurt themselves and all of these magnificent drugs will be gone if every one who wants to work with them dosent grow up and get a little responsibility.

Im not trying to say that PSychedelic AMphetamines are horrible, every drug has its place, it just that these drugs' place is not in the hands of young kids who barely have any experience in chemistry or biology, let alone a microgram scale.

I don't know that there's much anyone of us can do about it though... aside from some "vigilante justice," I suppose. I mean we could all band together and not support suppliers who sell to kids (which seems to be all of them)... or we could go track down the real-world identities of posters who admit they eyeball doses and hand them out to unsuspecting nitwits... what will that solve?

This is a recurring theme that has always been happening and probably (unfortunately) will always happen. Remember, even LSD, mescaline, and psilocybin were research chemicals at one point, easily obtained in manners similar to (and even sometimes exactly the same as) the ways in which people are getting their "RCs" today. It was crazy fucks like Ken Kesey and Tim Leary et al. that were a part of ruining it for the rest of the responsible ones who were using it properly, responsibly, and most importantly, on the down-low.

I'm not trying to blame it on either of those two people, btw, I'm just saying that there usage of it has been documented as playing a large role in the publicity of said chemicals. At any rate, if it weren't them, it would have been someone else.

All I know is, it's a sad story. But it's nothing new. It was happening before I was born, and yet I was still able to experience psychedelics many times over, despite any kind of legal status. There will always be new drugs being made, too. And they will always be obtained in the same manner. That's the cycle.

Anyone who expects to be lamenting the downfall of the availability of certain molecules should probably try stocking up on them whenever they get a chance. But realistically speaking, each and every one of these molecules that gets into the hands of highschool students who put them on blotter paper will be scheduled sooner or later. Fact.

I know it sucks. But just embrace the moment and have at it while you can.

Church said:
I don't know that there's much anyone of us can do about it though... aside from some "vigilante justice," I suppose. I mean we could all band together and not support suppliers who sell to kids (which seems to be all of them)... or we could go track down the real-world identities of posters who admit they eyeball doses and hand them out to unsuspecting nitwits... what will that solve?

This is a recurring theme that has always been happening and probably (unfortunately) will always happen. Remember, even LSD, mescaline, and psilocybin were research chemicals at one point, easily obtained in manners similar to (and even sometimes exactly the same as) the ways in which people are getting their "RCs" today. It was crazy fucks like Ken Kesey and Tim Leary et al. that were a part of ruining it for the rest of the responsible ones who were using it properly, responsibly, and most importantly, on the down-low.

I'm not trying to blame it on either of those two people, btw, I'm just saying that there usage of it has been documented as playing a large role in the publicity of said chemicals. At any rate, if it weren't them, it would have been someone else.

All I know is, it's a sad story. But it's nothing new. It was happening before I was born, and yet I was still able to experience psychedelics many times over, despite any kind of legal status. There will always be new drugs being made, too. And they will always be obtained in the same manner. That's the cycle.

Anyone who expects to be lamenting the downfall of the availability of certain molecules should probably try stocking up on them whenever they get a chance. But realistically speaking, each and every one of these molecules that gets into the hands of highschool students who put them on blotter paper will be scheduled sooner or later. Fact.

I know it sucks. But just embrace the moment and have at it while you can.

I think the main problem is people discussing vendors. not people discussing the topic of vendors but people actualy naming sorces. Iv had numberous people here and other sites ask me for a list, I never agree. it seems if you are resorceful enough to find a compound you more then likely are resorceful/responsible enough to use it properly. I think the problem is caused when younger people are given teh opertunity to purchase these things at no cost to them but the price of the compound. DMT is gaining hugepopularity now and I can see later on DMT containg plants becoming more strict in the availibility of them. these same people who are freely given sorces for these "rc's" are the same people who publicly as on a web forum "how do you get dmt" there are lytteraly over 100 sites detailing what plants and how to extract from them but these people want it free, at no intelectual cost to them for actauly doing ther eown research in finding out how to do so. they would much rather have someone hold there hand step by step threw the process, may it be findinga sorce for DOC or extracting DMT from plant matter. they seem to lack any drive to figure it out them selves. Its not right and honeslt it pisses me off. Iv had a member here even offer me mdma pills and sorces for RC's, it's insane how easily this information is being passed on. I do believe it should be ok to let it be known what compounds are still being offered but beyond that it should be the users responsibility on how and where to find them.

you can see this with prefect clairity with what compounds are popular within the group as a whole. Like 2c-e/i/c/d and dipt/mipt/5meodmt/dpt/methylone all being used now at some regularty, its because the sorce for them is easy as hell to find, but to find DO-x compounds takes alot more, where these people who would normal not spend hours calling different chemical intermediate companies would be weeded out. someone is talking, someone is giving sorces away like it's not a big deal IT IS A BIG DEAL. stupid kids are buying these are can/will ruin it for the sorce and the rest of us.

I think if people dont start realizing the seriousness of these drugs every thing from 5meo-dmt to dpt and 4aco-mipt will forever be out of our reach.

It's far too late for that. The US government has already initiated the process of scheduling all of TiHKAL just like the UK did. ATM the phenethylamines are still safe.

^^its PHIKAL which if any of them should be banned because of the amphetamines in there..

Church is right though, there is virtually nothing we can do about it but stock up while you can.

I strongly suspect you'll get your wish in the near future. It's not like the government doesn't know about the phenthylamines. Why they've chosen the tryptamines first is anyone's guess.

Hmm, after alot of careful reading everywhere I can find info on this illusive chemical, I have decided to get some in, get some scales in and deposit it onto blotter paper for easy handling & dosage (making sure to keep it away from ANYONE who may find it and think its LSD). Im just trying to work out how to evenly get it onto blotter paper..

Say I get 100mg measured dissolved into 25ml of pure distilled water, then half the water and soak 50 tabs in the 12.5ml of water in a shallow flat tray, it will dry out fairly evenly leaving the chemical deposited on the blotter paper @ 1mg/square?