• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Does water and methamphetamine water solution evapor

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
Suppose I dissolved an ounce of the shit they call tina around here in half a pie plate’s worth (? ml) of distilled water. About how long should it take to evaporate off in the microwave?

This is HR because if I know I can wait long enough to have some solids to vaporize I won’t be craving a shot of it.

I’m snowboarding right now or I’d try to just evaporate that much water in the microwave to get an idea, anybody done this before or wanna help a brother out and run that experiment now? Is that even valid or will the solution I have evaporate differently?

Thanks -

Last edited:
Just as long as you get rid of the water without burning it it shouldn't matter. Plate in a low ovem, mic if ya smoking and it's. Concentrated enough squirt it in ya pipe

In a microwave? That's gonna take a long ass time and won't be very efficient. Better off doing it in an oven, either way you have a good chance of burning it if you don't take it out before the water is completely gone. You gotta take it out before that point and let it evaporate slowly

Why are you dissolving the stuff only to evaporate it?

In an oven, on low. A microwave won't work. Or you could do an acetone wash.

In a microwave? That's gonna take a long ass time and won't be very efficient. Better off doing it in an oven, either way you have a good chance of burning it if you don't take it out before the water is completely gone. You gotta take it out before that point and let it evaporate slowly

I received it as a solution, I wasn’t the one who did the dissolving. It is completely clear and I am curious if there is any methamphetamine in it at all. Some know it all said that it might be clear because it is distilled water + meth but that doesn’t pass the smell test for me. It is bitter to taste, but I would expect that little a volume of water to be cloudy with an ounce of shards dissolved in it.

What is the boiling point of meth in F? I have been searching and can't find it in C either. I ask because my over temp goes pretty low, 200F. Isn't meth well above that? I use a blue jet flame on it for christ's sakes.

So I think I need to find a clean place the plate won’t be molested for an atmospheric room temperature evaporation, correct? That might take 3-4 days? I don’t have a small fan but I could Amazon one perhaps.
Also no to a hotplate on its lowest heat?

In an oven, on low. A microwave won't work. Or you could do an acetone wash.

Outlier this may be a better way to go for me, because I am sure I have something less than pure. I'm the end user here so no need to keep artificial weight. I haven't had pure meth in sixteen or more years :love:

The boiling point of meth is around 419°F (215°C).

an ounce of the shit they call tina around here in half a pie plate’s worth (? ml) of distilled water.
That has to be the weirdest unit I've ever seen 🤣 How big is a "pie plate" supposed to be??

Evaporating all that water might take some some time but you could evaporate a small amount to get a couple of grams.
Just use something with a large surface area, like a baking tray.

The microwave can get crazy quicker than u think. Stove top on low heat is best.

Hey thanks everyone. I decided to try the oven and it seems like it’s almost there, but I’m going to pull it out now as I go to bed since I can’t predict when I am going to wake up. I’ll finish it tomorrow I think.

I am afraid of burning it, as I gather I want the pie plate to be bone dry before scraping? Is there a sign that it’s dry enough or starting to burn off the residue when I take it out? Or should I take it out a little wet and do the last bit at room temp?

The boiling point of meth is around 419°F (215°C).

That has to be the weirdest unit I've ever seen 🤣 How big is a "pie plate" supposed to be??

Evaporating all that water might take some some time but you could evaporate a small amount to get a couple of grams.
Just use something with a large surface area, like a baking tray.
I asked the guy and he said he was leaving room so it wouldn’t boil over. But he’s a know-it-all who knows fuck all, I couple check anything he tells me with actual research and help from this community.
-

Last edited:
Believe it or not I actually managed to separate (through dumb luck im sure) most of the cut from a few grams a while back using nothing but water and acetone.
I believe! Unfortunately I share my kitchen with the upstairs neighbor, and although I don’t worry about him smelling my Super Sploofed vapor, I think an acetone wash might give away my secret identity. This has made me miss being a homeowner for the first time. :(

Triggered! Now I want a little kiss from Tina but I gotta do the break thing. First I gotta improvise a binky though.

thanks TG

Last edited:
Believe it or not I actually managed to separate (through dumb luck im sure) most of the cut from a few grams a while back using nothing but water and acetone.
Have you noticed better results doing a handful of grams at a time as opposed to washing a whole zip?

Have you noticed better results doing a handful of grams at a time as opposed to washing a whole zip?
I only acetone wash a gram or 2 at a time in case I fuck it up (meth super expensive here). Last time I only lost maybe 5%.

I never wash more than a couple grams at once and its usually just whatever shakey looking stuff is left at the bottom of a bag.